Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 111621263136373839404142 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1253

Thread: Hedges Park (D17, 99 Years Leasehold, Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd)

Hi all, do you guys happen to have the contact no. of our management office? General observation is that the common area around the lift landing is dirty and not cleaned (lots of dirty shoes marks and stains).

I think they will ramp up the cleaning after most ppl have move in ? Because there's a lot of Reno/ delivery works going on right now. So dirty shoe marks will perhaps be unavoidable for now ba. Just my thoughts

Hello.

Just wondering has anyone driven from HP to CBD in morning peak hour traffic, via PIE then ECP? How long does the journey take (assuming no accidents)?

Thanks.

Hi all,

I plan to buy a single light bulb for my bomb shelter and get an electrician to install, however I forgot to take a picture of it to know the size and voltage required before I went overseas. Can anybody help? Thanks a lot and appreciate it.

Hello any movers you can recommend?

Hi,

I installed an 18V led single bulb and it was enough.

Quote Originally Posted by SBee View Post
    Hi all,

I plan to buy a single light bulb for my bomb shelter and get an electrician to install, however I forgot to take a picture of it to know the size and voltage required before I went overseas. Can anybody help? Thanks a lot and appreciate it.

Default Curtain Rail

Hi all,

I am planning to install my curtains.
    Can I check where did you guys installed your curtain rail?
    As per the picture, did you guys install at point 1 or point 2?

Thanks

AjW4fuXFdv6pIsq8geKG25NWwJ8EbVHlota_ffLFfYPo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by zhaqqie View Post
    Hi all,

I am planning to install my curtains.
    Can I check where did you guys installed your curtain rail?
    As per the picture, did you guys install at point 1 or point 2?

Thanks

AjW4fuXFdv6pIsq8geKG25NWwJ8EbVHlota_ffLFfYPo.jpg
    For my living room, it is to ceiling (1).
    For my bed rooms, it is to glass top (2).

But your curtain vendor should be able to advise you when they come down to take measurements.

Why developer defects is the worst nightmare

http://propertysoul.com/2015/05/25/developer-defects/

Quote Originally Posted by microhdb View Post
    Why developer defects is the worst nightmare

http://propertysoul.com/2015/05/25/developer-defects/
    Why post this under Hedges Park thread? Got any relationship meh?

Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    Why post this under Hedges Park thread? Got any relationship meh?
    I read from somewhere that some residents in Hedges Park also face some degree of defective developer work. But in this forum I don't think have any feedback in that direction.

Maybe that's why it is posted here.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    I read from somewhere that some residents in Hedges Park also face some degree of defective developer work. But in this forum I don't think have any feedback in that direction.

Maybe that's why it is posted here.
    May...be... But double posting the same article? I jus puzzled why Ms Yip has not posted it as a new thread in here yet.

All new developments will definitely kenna some degree of defective developer work one lah, jus a lot or a little only. Given that there is no feedback in this forum, guess it's not that serious enough to wash dirty laundry in public. Either the defects are minor, or the developer has done a very good job in rectifying them.

Hi

Can enlighten who is Ms Yip ? Am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Home Lover View Post
    Hi

Can enlighten who is Ms Yip ? Am lost.
    Paiseh. Typo. Ip, not Yip. Author of the blog.

May...be... But double posting the same article? I jus puzzled why Ms Yip has not posted it as a new thread in here yet.

All new developments will definitely kenna some degree of defective developer work one lah, jus a lot or a little only. Given that there is no feedback in this forum, guess it's not that serious enough to wash dirty laundry in public. Either the defects are minor, or the developer has done a very good job in rectifying them.
    From pg 220 to around pg 230 (you are now at pg 243

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...Ltd%29/page220

I suppose whether is new or old both will have some issues. If new development then it could be design flaws, shoddy work or low quality materials used. If older ones it could be something that is not that obvious, maybe chogged or rusty pipes, aircon needs to change, tiles or wall problem, pests, etc.

In short, sure to have some issues need to resolve when buy property. One difference is whether its better to have warranty or not. Ms Ip's view again is its better not to have as some developers will push the blame to contractors.

Nonetheless, one valid view is that for such large investments, its always better to pay for what you get. My concern is it generally should be substantially much more ex if it's built and good. If it's built, poor quality and lowly priced, would you buy?

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Paiseh. Typo. Ip, not Yip. Author of the blog.
    No worries

Can anyone help with the model of the fridge used in 3 bedders?

Thanks!

Dear neighbours. Please take note that the bathroom windows are translucent and you should install blinds or something to protect your modesty. Especially the ladies.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by eggie1961 View Post
    Dear neighbours. Please take note that the bathroom windows are translucent and you should install blinds or something to protect your modesty. Especially the ladies.

Thanks.
    They are supposed to be frosted. Report as a defect and have them changed.
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Quote Originally Posted by leftfield View Post
    They are supposed to be frosted. Report as a defect and have them changed.
    Translucent vs frosted - what's the difference?

Translucent vs frosted - what's the difference?
    Well, frosted glass distorts the image so its difficult to figure out what you are looking at, whereas translucent only blurs the image.
    What we have is translucent and not frosted.

If I remember correctly, D'nest by CDL also has translucent toilet (during showroom that time). Looks like they are trying to save cost, by right condo should be move in condition (only need to fix the lighting), now you still need to find contractor to get rid of the translucent toilet window.

Hi Neighbors, have you noticed the many millipedes (or is it centipedes) crawling the pathways of our estate? Most evident in the morning. Is that normal? Most are small but some seems to grow bigger every day. I feel uncomfortable seeing those. Are they safe to be around? I mean, one or two is fine. But they are so many.

Quote Originally Posted by overthehedge View Post
    Hi Neighbors, have you noticed the many millipedes (or is it centipedes) crawling the pathways of our estate? Most evident in the morning. Is that normal? Most are small but some seems to grow bigger every day. I feel uncomfortable seeing those. Are they safe to be around? I mean, one or two is fine. But they are so many.
    I've not noticed anything, but are you sure you are not seeing caterpillars instead? In which case, they are no danger to anyone.

will any kind souls here share with a photo (or two), how does your varnished solid timber flooring looks like? mine looks ridiculously like a joke... I can't even tell that it is a timber flooring despite repeatedly reassured by the defects repair guy.

I will try to post a few of my own flooring photos once I got some really nice shots. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Elements View Post
    will any kind souls here share with a photo (or two), how does your varnished solid timber flooring looks like? mine looks ridiculously like a joke... I can't even tell that it is a timber flooring despite repeatedly reassured by the defects repair guy.

I will try to post a few of my own flooring photos once I got some really nice shots. thanks.
    I am curious how it looks like.

I hope it doesn't look like the defects photos shown in this post.

http://www.diva79.blogspot.sg/2014/1...revisited.html

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
    I am curious how it looks like.

I hope it doesn't look like the defects photos shown in this post.

http://www.diva79.blogspot.sg/2014/1...revisited.html
    Ours look like this.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by overthehedge View Post
    Ours look like this.
    Looks pretty unfinished yet. Scary indeed. Must tell the developers to develop properly most importantly. Rush must also ensure quality. Maybe the next law that Mr Khaw should look into is to ensure that developers really produce decent work before handover.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Anyone having difficulty closing/locking the front door? Ours need a hard nudge multiple times before the bolt can be turned/locked (both from inside and outside). Happening quite frequently now and it's so annoying especially if you are rushing to work. It used to be ok, 2 month ago. I am asking the defects team to check. Just wondering if we are the only one having this issue?