Page 12 of 115 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172227323742 ... LastLast

Thread: Watertown : Punggol Waterfront Living

tenants from seletar will rent yishun condos like miltonia, 8courtyards or punggol condos?

Quote Originally Posted by TMATT
    Think still got to use TPE,sorry if my E Map not updated as its show road still under construction.
    Anyway the Newton to tanjong rhu will be 30-40mins drive if traffic jam.
    Seletar aerospace park.... Is agent talk. It is like saying pasir ris should sell very well as it is close to the Loyang and changi aviation belts and airport, which probably employ more people than the final completed seletar hub.

Quote Originally Posted by ulrich76
    Think the new road is up 3 months ago. In fact u can drive to yishun without going thru tpe and cte
    Yah, I used the road after visiting ATT during launch last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleur
    Seletar aerospace park.... Is agent talk. It is like saying pasir ris should sell very well as it is close to the Loyang and changi aviation belts and airport, which probably employ more people than the final completed seletar hub.
    Some truth to it la. I hear Pasir Ris condos attract SQ gals as tenants

Wow,that great news for those who stay at Punggol also for us who don't stay atD19 but like to go there for exercise.

Think the tenants will be much more then expected...no wonder so many private condo build here as all HDB flat cannot rest out as yet stay more then 5yrs or pay finish mortgages.

Congret to those who discover this Gem turn gold early.
    Quote Originally Posted by ulrich76
    Think the new road is up 3 months ago. In fact u can drive to yishun without going thru tpe and cte

While we not expert or agent but from the response of friends who stay at Pasir Ris,they really got no problem rent out their unit easily. Should have some true fact on east side story
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleur

Quote Originally Posted by ppty
    agree 101% just wait for wee hur site just opp watertown - further to that punggol area will be "overcrowded" with lots of condos and hdb apts in the coming years

at 1200$ psf - many others developments available - if think with clear head and not with follow herd mentality.....
    Sorry for being misinformed but keep hearing from forumers saying the wee hur site. Btw, how far is it from Watertown and why many says it could be cheaper?

Heard Watertown maintenance fee range from 300 to 400 per months with most units less than 700sqft.

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    Sorry for being misinformed but keep hearing from forumers saying the wee hur site. Btw, how far is it from Watertown and why many says it could be cheaper?
    Info here:

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Punggo...+gets+13+bids/

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Which means to say that if wee hur don't chub pattern, it should sell lower than Watertown and ATT. Thanks for the info

Heard Watertown maintenance fee range from 300 to 400 per months with most units less than 700sqft.
    Why so high? Landscaping or basement car park high?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    Why so high? Landscaping or basement car park high?
    That's what I was told by agent.
    Think it's becos of water landscaping, basement car park, and scully becos it was built on top of retail shops and tats why so ex.

Wee Hur will not sell lower,as they got the upper hand now.
    Treasure Trove at about $870psf for a 800sqft
    Watertown similar sqft unit at $1200psf (after all discount)
    WeeHur just need to price it at $1Kpsf++ will do.
    <bigger unit at $800psf just like TreasureTrove bigger unit at $650psf,cheap cheap!>
    No matter how u look at it,WeeHur will gain more profit if -
    1.they use FarEast marketing strategy
    2. They use SimLian price strategy

Which means to say that if wee hur don't chub pattern, it should sell lower than Watertown and ATT. Thanks for the info

Anyone here has a link to floor plans. I only got site layout, which is difficult to figure what the design is like.

Thanks and Happy New year.

Quote Originally Posted by TMATT
    Wee Hur will not sell lower,as they got the upper hand now.
    Treasure Trove at about $870psf for a 800sqft
    Watertown similar sqft unit at $1200psf (after all discount)
    WeeHur just need to price it at $1Kpsf++ will do.
    <bigger unit at $800psf just like TreasureTrove bigger unit at $650psf,cheap cheap!>
    No matter how u look at it,WeeHur will gain more profit if -
    1.they use FarEast marketing strategy
    2. They use SimLian price strategy
    My guess is wee hur will not price at 1000+psf as this is very close to watertown price. It will price at ard 900 psf which is similar to ATT. If price at 1k plus psf, pple might as well buy watertown. anyway, it also depends on the unit size and quantum. My gut feel is still can wait and see see look look instead of committing to watertown. Also not forgetting theres too many condos around thid area. Competition for rental or selling is a problem. If price too high.. I rathet save bullet for yishun hub

They pay two mcst is it?
    Affordable means small

That's pretty high for a 900+ unit development.

I just drive past wee hur site and my conclusion is that if it is priced same at ATT, im not sure it will sell like hotcakes as ATT site is better than this wee hur site which is being surrounded by hdb and is very near to it.

Watertown showflat still pack as usual even though today is 2nd day of new year.

I just drive past wee hur site and my conclusion is that if it is priced same at ATT, im not sure it will sell like hotcakes as ATT site is better than this wee hur site which is being surrounded by hdb and is very near to it.

Watertown showflat still pack as usual even though today is 2nd day of new year.
    oh they're open today? hmmm... if nothing to do go down later.

was there on the 1st day...showroom also packed...probably 2nd day will even be more crowded.

Quote Originally Posted by Panerex77
    was there on the 1st day...showroom also packed...probably 2nd day will even be more crowded.
    showroom shopping has become a national pass time it seems. maybe the visitors just visited their relatives in punggol, sengkang or tampines.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    That's pretty high for a 900+ unit development.
    2 BR condo unit's maintenance abt $280-$300..i also think it is on the high side...maybe too much landscaping and pools

showroom shopping has become a national pass time it seems. maybe the visitors just visited their relatives in punggol, sengkang or tampines.
    agree..my relatives stay in the west...and i brought them to the showroom as they happen in NorthEast area.

2 BR condo unit's maintenance abt $280-$300..i also think it is on the high side...maybe too much landscaping and pools
    but with so many blocks packed in, the landscaping can't be that big no? maybe the pools were the costly bit. can't imagine anything else costing that much to maintain.

oh they're open today? hmmm... if nothing to do go down later.
    opened today... packed as hell......packed till theres barely any walking space..i am not kidding

agree..my relatives stay in the west...and i brought them to the showroom as they happen in NorthEast area.
    showcasing your latest purchase? heh.

Quote Originally Posted by toiletsiao
    opened today... packed as hell......packed till theres barely any walking space..i am not kidding
    so packed then i pass. no point squeezing. i'll be interested to see what will they announce for their sales numbers this weekend. they could use the publicity to their advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by toiletsiao
    so packed then i pass. no point squeezing. i'll be interested to see what will they announce for their sales numbers this weekend. they could use the publicity to their advantage.

tower 5 2bedroom stacks all soldout liao... based on what i see from the sales board..

My guess is wee hur will not price at 1000+psf as this is very close to watertown price. It will price at ard 900 psf which is similar to ATT. If price at 1k plus psf, pple might as well buy watertown. anyway, it also depends on the unit size and quantum. My gut feel is still can wait and see see look look instead of committing to watertown. Also not forgetting theres too many condos around thid area. Competition for rental or selling is a problem. If price too high.. I rathet save bullet for yishun hub
    i looked at the wee hur site..next to Bus Interchange...don't really like it. Imagine hearing buses rumbling at 12+am (last bus) and 5+am (1st bus).

between ATT and Wee Hur, i would still prefer ATT.

I have a feeling Wee Hur will price the lowest among ATT and WT, since it has the lowest land cost among the 3.

Having said all these..do you guys generally think while developers may price their units lower, in terms of furnishing and quality, they may compromise? Keppeland, CapLand and FEO generally give a more atas finishing as compared to smaller developers. You agree?