Page 2 of 172 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 3439

Thread: Watertown : Punggol Waterfront Living

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    I thought it is quite natural for rivers to appear muddy after a heavy downpour, based my knowledge after of watching years of documentaries.
    Haha yah, waterfront living.
    If see that in RV I move out straight.
    Affordable means small

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,013

    Default

    Waterfront living in SK and Punggol area began with H2O and then others like Boathouse and Parc Vera followed. More and more such projects so the exclusivity in waterfront living is slowly but surely eroded!

    Wonder how's the sale of H2O!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,864

    Default

    Punggol Watertown Site Area: 332,912.46 sq ft / 29,999.30 sq m
    Punggol Watertown Gross Plot Ratio: 4.2
    Punggol Watertown No. of Units: 1,001
    Punggol Watertown No. of Towers: 11


    how to stay?
    not only concrete jungle, but also human jungle with this sort of plot ratio

    Mandarin Garden with the same number of units at a land area of 1,000,000 sq ft

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    8,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    Punggol Watertown Site Area: 332,912.46 sq ft / 29,999.30 sq m
    Punggol Watertown Gross Plot Ratio: 4.2
    Punggol Watertown No. of Units: 1,001
    Punggol Watertown No. of Towers: 11


    how to stay?
    not only concrete jungle, but also human jungle with this sort of plot ratio

    Mandarin Garden with the same number of units at a land area of 1,000,000 sq ft
    Punggol will be OCR leader in terms of packing humans into sardine plot ...
    Ride at your own risk !!!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Punggol will be OCR leader in terms of packing humans into sardine plot ...
    Bwahahaha.... Good one !...

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    Punggol Watertown Site Area: 332,912.46 sq ft / 29,999.30 sq m
    Punggol Watertown Gross Plot Ratio: 4.2
    Punggol Watertown No. of Units: 1,001
    Punggol Watertown No. of Towers: 11


    how to stay?
    not only concrete jungle, but also human jungle with this sort of plot ratio

    Mandarin Garden with the same number of units at a land area of 1,000,000 sq ft
    HK lifestyle here we come!

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Waterfront living in SK and Punggol area began with H2O and then others like Boathouse and Parc Vera followed. More and more such projects so the exclusivity in waterfront living is slowly but surely eroded!

    Wonder how's the sale of H2O!
    H2O (387 sold out of 521 units)
    74%

    H2O's view is quite spectacular, the site is located at a point that u can see the river meander with both sides of greenery.

    Near aerospace hub, and in the quieter part between Jalan Kayu and Sengkang West.

    One thing in common for Watertown and H20 is integrated landscaping with the park or river itself. More costly.

    Parc Vera and Boathouse is in a slightly lower league altogether.

  8. #28

    Default

    walked past the showflat of watertown on mon, not many cars parked there and showroom not very packed

    and the supposedly waterway of punggol is very very muddy... water all yellow orangey

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,482

    Default

    Everyone waiting for wee hur to launch theirs?

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Everyone waiting for wee hur to launch theirs?
    tot every1 waiting for px to crash 20-30%?

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    tot every1 waiting for px to crash 20-30%?
    Watertown + 20-30% crash could be where wee hur will sell theirs ah. Unless they waiting for wee hut's to crash 20-30%. Then Watertown owners will buay lin chu.

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Watertown + 20-30% crash could be where wee hur will sell theirs ah. Unless they waiting for wee hut's to crash 20-30%. Then Watertown owners will buay lin chu.
    Then Watertown becomes Ghosttown!

  13. #33

    Default

    2bdr soho concept selling for 800psf wif full marbles and river view will be fantastic......any chance?

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    峨眉山
    Posts
    5,458

    Default

    Just realised is pitched at certain nationalities Watertown = 我的town. Then Waterview = 我的view and Water Edge = 我的edge kekeke

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Just realised is pitched at certain nationalities Watertown = 我的town. Then Waterview = 我的view and Water Edge = 我的edge kekeke
    Water melon = 我的美人 ...

  16. #36

    Default

    1br suite est price 680k
    Way over-priced.

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    峨眉山
    Posts
    5,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Water melon = 我的美人 ...
    Got such project meh???

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    峨眉山
    Posts
    5,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evergreen
    1br suite est price 680k
    Way over-priced.
    Water妈呀! ...

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evergreen
    1br suite est price 680k
    Way over-priced.
    20% discount after 680k quite good what...works out about 550k.... Can buy.

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Got such project meh???
    Lol! No lah... just pulling your legs... its the new year... Happy New Year and welcom 2012!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •