Page 54 of 115 FirstFirst ... 242934394449505152535455565758596469747984 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 3440

Thread: Watertown : Punggol Waterfront Living

Quote Originally Posted by testtest
    no need to think, Bedok is nearer to city center as compared to Punggol...are u a property agent?
    I would think Optima would be a good choice for current investor. No need to wait 4 yrs to build. Studio is ard 600+ bigger studio size, near to east , near to MRT, near to new Uni and biz park and airport. From connectivity pt I think its better and from timing perspective.

I am not vested in this. but just making a comparison with WT.

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    unfortunately the FEO's targeted segment looks at quantum only... FEO has done their research well, kudos to FEO....

yes I got to agree with that.. the target the right selling pt. well... if buyers willing.. wats there to say right?

Quote Originally Posted by testtest
    asked becos i often heard agents talk like that...no further meaning

going into kpe tunnel is pretty bad now, tortoise traffic in the morning....anyway driving time is subjective on so many factors so i will not go there
    anyway singapore everywhere also crowded during peak hr. live near MRT also same. many pple morning 8am squeeze like sardine and smell BO.

So its important to be near a working hub i guess be it town or jurong or changi etc. at least min travel distance.

Property is a heavy investment which most will do their research and homework well ahead before plunging in to invest, so long you like everything that it can offer. Afterall, it's a personal choice to reward oneself to be proud owners of any property regardless of location, price etc.
    For purchasers of WT, you may wish to read an interesting review:

http://sgproptalk.blogspot.com/2012/...ew-part-2.html

Noticed there is a mechanical clothes dryer at the showroom flat and wonder whether it is provided as part of the unit although the above review said so. Also heard from one of the sales that the BBQ pit will be included, in fact he said everything you see at the showflat are included in the package. Anyone can enlighten on this added goodies?

Nowadays, many condo units do not even have a yard to dry clothes, which is a set-back, although washer & dryers are provided but nothing like having a space to dry small washing.

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    I would think Optima would be a good choice for current investor. No need to wait 4 yrs to build. Studio is ard 600+ bigger studio size, near to east , near to MRT, near to new Uni and biz park and airport. From connectivity pt I think its better and from timing perspective.

I am not vested in this. but just making a comparison with WT.
    let me one up you lah same psf as WT, near to tiong bahru mrt, next to bohemian lifestyle shops, full panoramic city view pay abit more get full sea view, minutes to everywhere literally.

many great deals still exist, but people don't wanna do homework.

want mixed development? eastvillage @ simpang bedok one bedder 400k, FH, same PSF as WT. but i still won't touch with a bargepole

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    let me one up you lah same psf as WT, near to tiong bahru mrt, next to bohemian lifestyle shops, full panoramic city view pay abit more get full sea view, minutes to everywhere literally.

want mixed development? eastvillage @ simpang bedok one bedder 400k, FH, same PSF as WT. but i still won't touch with a bargepole

Yes yes agree!!!!!

Im also looking at East Village with interest. I doubt the PSF will be anything lower than 1300 given that they are launching at 5XXk for their 400+ sq ft 1 Bedder.

Quote Originally Posted by pineapple
    Im also looking at East Village with interest. I doubt the PSF will be anything lower than 1300 given that they are launching at 5XXk for their 400+ sq ft 1 Bedder.
    it's lower, slightly. buy the 2 bedders lah - 1.1psf

this one got propensity to be another siglap center.

but i still dun like, not my style

East village is going at 400k!?

I guess many WT buyers are just hoping that their property prices will double or even more when it TOP. Hence not into buying ready-built condos.

Ya lor, your eastvillage @simpang bedok very liveable lor, only 400sqft.
    400k? in your dreams lah, its near 590K @ 1450psf. Not even close to WT 1 bedder psf. Got do your homework or not? 7 mins walk to tenah merah mrt...ya lor, during heavy rain or hot sun you slowly walk lor.

While we WT buyes are carrot, minority sounds like parrot, echoing gfoo's sub standard suggestions.

He thought we never do our homework.
    My god, he got his info all wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by price

I guess many WT buyers are just hoping that their property prices will double or even more when it TOP. Hence not into buying ready-built condos.
    shd by 4XX after disc.

this cycle started from 2004 onwards. with a blip in 2008. nvm let's be nice, and say the cycle started in 2008. 5 years liao. add another 5 years - think a cycle can last 10 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    400k? in your dreams lah, its near 590K @ 1450psf. Not even close to WT 1 bedder psf. Got do your homework or not? 7 mins walk to tenah merah mrt...ya lor, during heavy rain or hot sun you slowly walk lor.

While we WT buyes are carrot, minority sounds like parrot, echoing gfoo's sub standard suggestions.
    Lol! I thought my figures were wrong. To find 400k FH these days maybe only Geylang's 1 bedder/studio?

shd by 4XX after disc.

this cycle started from 2004 onwards. with a blip in 2008. nvm let's be nice, and say the cycle started in 2008. 5 years liao. add another 5 years - think a cycle can last 10 years?
    I do agree with you and doubt that WT will double in price in 5 years time.

But if East Village is selling at 4xxK, the Kohs must be .

sorry i dunno how to paste table. before discount
    EAST VILLAGE
    FLOOR
    2ND STOREY
    3RD STOREY
    4TH + ATTIC
    2ND STOREY
    3RD STOREY
    4TH + ATTIC
    FLOOR
    1ST STOREY
    1ST STOREY
    1ST STOREY
    1ST STOREY
    1ST STOREY
    1ST STOREY
    ROOM TYPE
    1 BR + OT
    2BR+OT
    1 BR
    2BR
    2 BR PH
    3BRPH
    1 BR + OT
    2BR+OT
    1 BR
    2BR
    2 BR PH
    3BRPH
    TYPE
    Shop ( Small )
    Shop (Regular )
    F&B (Regular)
    F&B (Big)
    F&B (Big/Regular)
    Supermarket
    UNIT AREA m2
    15 49
    6 74
    15 41
    6 58
    AREA sf
    Psf range
    $1290 to $1370 psf
    $1150to$1230psf
    $1380 to $1450 psf
    $1300 to $1380 psf
    $1,050 to $1150 psf
    $1,050 to $1150 psf
    $1290 to $1370 psf
    12 120 1291.7
    3 160
    5 69
    742.7 $1250to$1300psf
    TOTAL RESI
    UNIT
    Est avg AREA m2
    Est avg AREA sf
    $1400 to $1480 psf
    $1300 to $1380 psf
    $1,050 to $1150 psf
    $1,050 to $1150 psf
    Psf range
    $4300 to $4800 psf
    $4200 to $4700 psf
    $4500 to $4900 psf
    $4000 to $4500 psf
    Not released.
    Not released.

there are plenty like this. koh's not stupid, this is a commercial play for them - look at their psf.

like my friend and guru says - "1,9,10,11 and nothing else, have patience and dun itchy backside'

The other thing is limited cash flow I guess BUC can progressive pay. But in few yrs time who will know if interest will still be 1%? or go back to the norm avg of 3-4%. developers makan the buyers on these weakness quantum, limited cashflow and a good marketing pitch.

East Village remind me of Siglap V......

dude, it's totally unlivable. the corridors to the units are so cramped, one bedder face some cockanaden place. only two bedders are livable. i do not recommend eastvillage.

the point is i don't have to do my homework in depth because i'll never be vested here, or during this period. I'm not recommending this project, i'm just making the point of psf comparisons and that at the same psf there are many options out there.

my other point is that anyone who is buying a new project in the first half of 2012 based on quantum and ignoring psf fundamentals - are all carrots.

there are plenty like this. koh's not stupid, this is a commercial play for them - look at their psf.

like my friend and guru says - "1,9,10,11 and nothing else, have patience and dun itchy backside'

1,9,10,11 I do agree with that.. but I see 15 as upcoming esp Tanjong rhu side. with the EL coming soon. I bet once the EL is announce price will run up there. actually already up. Remember it was 1000psf and some are ard 950psf when I went to see them abt 12-15mths back.

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    1,9,10,11 I do agree with that.. but I see 15 as upcoming esp Tanjong rhu side. with the EL coming soon. I bet once the EL is announce price will run up there. actually already up. Remember it was 1000psf and some are ard 950psf when I went to see them abt 12-15mths back.
    tanjong rhu yes, as it's a long term play on the marina south residential district. but not yet. timing now is wrong.

dun like d15 - getting too cramped and dark

You are right, theres plenty of proj like this,
    either their size is pathetically small, super small dev, or located deep inside somewhere in D9,10,11 etc with no easy/quick access to public tpt and with at least 1300 to 1500psf. This kinda proj see until sian already in straits time and property guru. Frangrance projects got plenty of these. I can even quote you one very gd one at east coast, the Lucent.

Anyway, you no need try so hard to convince we never do our homework.
    Ya lor, we carrots lah.
    Anyway there is no perfect time to buy as what I've previously posted.
    To each his own lah. everyone here has the right to buy and choose something we like and feel worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Panerex77
    Agree with pineapple. What's done is done. Whether the 900+ owners, including myself, eventually turns out to be carrots or gurus, we will know in a few yrs time. Just think of the same situation of compass heights owners when they initially bought theirs at $400+ psf.

Will WT be like compass heights one day? Time will tell.
    Don't worry too much... there is no properties that will not appreciate in value given time except 99y LH with 10 years left or some unfortunate circumstances where your property is seized or someone died inside, etc... otherwise, prices will surely climb for various reasons (one of which is inflation). It may drop a bit for now or later but if given time, it will rise again. The biggest question you should concern yourself with is whether you have to holding power to see prices go north again.

What were the 1 bedders priced at during the VIP-launch for WT?

You are right, theres plenty of proj like this,
    either their size is pathetically small, super small dev, or located deep inside somewhere in D9,10,11 etc with no easy/quick access to public tpt and with at least 1300 to 1500psf. This kinda proj see until sian already in straits time and property guru. Frangrance projects got plenty of these. I can even quote you one very gd one at east coast, the Lucent.

Anyway, you no need try so hard to convince we never do our homework.
    We not first day in property. No need say until we dunno anything.
    To each his own lah. everyone here has the right to buy and choose something we like and feel worthwhile.
    that's the good thing about forums - each of us have differing views. i may be wrong, you may be right. but please take comments with a pinch of salt, nothing is personal - just differing views aired.

that's the good thing about forums - each of us have differing views. i may be wrong, you may be right. but please take comments with a pinch of salt, nothing is personal - just differing views aired.
    Ok, anyway, thanks for sharing. Yap, nothing personal.

What were the 1 bedders priced at during the VIP-launch for WT?

About 1000psf for super-west-sun low floor units ... about 1100psf for non-west-sun units.

Same like EuHabitat lah, those early birds definitely very good deal at 900psf, late buyers pay n pay loh

the worst is Sky Patios, buying big balcony @ 1300psf for canal view

Again, FEO keeps adjusting the prices upwards
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Anyway there is no perfect time to buy as what I've previously posted.
    dude i have no doubt you did your homework. at your entry point of 9XXpsf, you made the best possible buy, amidst units much higher in psf, in the best possible location in punggol. you will have a higher propensity to perform than those who bought at far higher psf in WT.

my investment profile is different. i compare projects islandwide based on locale and propensity for further development; and against longer term cycles.

each of us have different profiles, and thus viewpoints. neither is right or wrong until proven.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    About 1000psf for super-west-sun low floor units ... about 1100psf for non-west-sun units.

Same like EuHabitat lah, those early birds definitely very good deal at 900psf, late buyers pay n pay loh

Again, FEO keeps adjusting the prices upwards
    Oh wow, then the cheapest 1 bedders must have been sold at aprox 500k? Thought none were below the 550k mark.

Oh wow, then the cheapest 1 bedders must have been sold at aprox 500k? Thought none were below the 550k mark.
    cheapest 530k I heard as size around 520sqft only, smaller than FEO favorite 581sqft size in Euhabitat ... but west sun will hit you all year long at direct angle ... same like Estuary 1br last time but Estuary 1br only 4XXk

suites mostly all super-west-sun ... u want??
    Ride at your own risk !!!