Page 100 of 115 FirstFirst ... 70758085909596979899100101102103104105110 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 3,000 of 3440

Thread: Watertown : Punggol Waterfront Living

Quote Originally Posted by alfanutz View Post
    Did you indicate your unit of choice previously or you were given a list of units available and you choose from there ?
    Nope, I was too late as most good units were snapped up hence left with few units to choose from. My ideal was 8th floor but none available in between except very low floors.
    Smart sale tactics, they released units block by block. Front blocks were reserved and not open for booking but when it was released it was much more expensive at $1,400 psf. Salesman asked me to wait for the front blocks if I want 8th floor, just as well didn't take his advice otherwise kenna pay and pay.
    Like the picture of the model you showed - wonders whether the whole development will look the same. But with good lightings, landscaping and water feature of many pools, can imagine it's going to be "Wow!"

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators View Post
    I went hillv2 once and will never go back there again.
    Unless one stays around there, otherwise I don't see any reason to pay special visit.

This living there will go there frequently. Those in the upper bt timah vicinity will just drop by out of curiosity.

Quote Originally Posted by august View Post
    Unless one stays around there, otherwise I don't see any reason to pay special visit.

Quote Originally Posted by NO_7 View Post
    Anyone been to HillV2 recently? Was there last Sat evening n it's long queue to the basement car park.
    The mall is exactly same as Greenwich concept, the resi is still under construction.
    Then went to Tennery at Bt Panjang, just opposite across the road I can get a good view from HDB on Tennery resi façade, looks very nice with lighting around pool area in the night.
    Even though there's 2 separate car park entrance for residents and mall goer respectively, I fear there will be a jam. The residents car park entrance is located just before a bus stop (if I remember correctly) and it is a 2 lane road.

Even though there's 2 separate car park entrance for residents and mall goer respectively, I fear there will be a jam. The residents car park entrance is located just before a bus stop (if I remember correctly) and it is a 2 lane road.
    HillV2 has a very small basement carpark, that may explain the jam.
    Coming back to WT, I suppose the main jam will be at the commerial car park entrance.

HillV2 has a very small basement carpark, that may explain the jam.
    Coming back to WT, I suppose the main jam will be at the commerial car park entrance.
    Most mixed developments have separate entrance/exit for residents and shoppers.
    Would be more convenient for outsiders to take MRT/LRT if they are afraid of jams. But as WT residents, traffic jams should not be a cause of concern, no need to go anywhere else for dining, shopping or movies with many other facilities/activities within walking distance.
    Jurong Point is a mixed development similar with WT, drawing huge crowds during week-ends - good for the commercials and so far the most lucrative for those who own shops or food outlets.

Tower 3 just below the tennis court, can see from the model.

Hmm, I think probably have to ask RSP Architect what that is.

Anyone know whether the clubhouse and gym are 2 storeys each ?

Tennis courts are located on the 14th storey of Tower 4 & Tower 10

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p...f.jpg~original

Quote Originally Posted by chanel View Post
    Tennis courts are located on the 14th storey of Tower 4 & Tower 10

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p...f.jpg~original
    Do you mean Tower 3 (condo) and Tower 5 (suites) instead ?

Tower 4 and 10 are Sky Patio and if you refer to the official site plan, tennis courts are located on Tower 5 (suites).

http://www.fareast.com.sg/en/Residen...teplanNew.ashx

It's in Wiki...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punggol_Watertown

Green features
    The residential towers features a sustainable design and was awarded the BCA Green Mark Gold Plus award in 2014. The building envelope of the towers are designed to minimize heat gain and the towers also features high performance glazing as well as cool paints to minimize heat gain as well. Extensive greenery is also incorporated into the condominium to reduce the island heat of Singapore and all lifts within the development uses regenerative drives to conserve energy. Appliances such as eco-friendly refrigerators, washing machines & air-conditioners are provided within each apartment. Gas water heaters are also provided for up to 73% of the units[4]

Din noe the appliances r eco-friendly.

It's in Wiki...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punggol_Watertown

Green features
    The residential towers features a sustainable design and was awarded the BCA Green Mark Gold Plus award in 2014. The building envelope of the towers are designed to minimize heat gain and the towers also features high performance glazing as well as cool paints to minimize heat gain as well. Extensive greenery is also incorporated into the condominium to reduce the island heat of Singapore and all lifts within the development uses regenerative drives to conserve energy. Appliances such as eco-friendly refrigerators, washing machines & air-conditioners are provided within each apartment. Gas water heaters are also provided for up to 73% of the units[4]

Din noe the appliances r eco-friendly.
    You can find more details here http://www.bca.gov.sg/GreenMark/others/gm2014.pdf on page 119.

Basically, the appliances like air con has 4 ticks for energy savings and gas operated water heater.

http://www.greenmark.sg/building_dir...d=1098&page=76

Its stated that commercial development at B1, B2, B3, 1st, & 2nd storey, but I do recall its only 4 stories from 2nd Storey to B2. Did the developer at another level?

Quote Originally Posted by pineapple View Post
    http://www.greenmark.sg/building_dir...d=1098&page=76

Its stated that commercial development at B1, B2, B3, 1st, & 2nd storey, but I do recall its only 4 stories from 2nd Storey to B2. Did the developer at another level?
    Could be an error as from all sources, there's 4 level of commercial. The plans has been approved and cannot anyhow change.

Parking supposed to be 5 basement level with B1 - B3 for commercial and B4 - B5 for residential. I am thinking if the lift at B4-B5 can take the residents direct to their unit but it doesn't seem to be the case from the plans I have seen so far.

Could be an error as from all sources, there's 4 level of commercial. The plans has been approved and cannot anyhow change.

Parking supposed to be 5 basement level with B1 - B3 for commercial and B4 - B5 for residential. I am thinking if the lift at B4-B5 can take the residents direct to their unit but it doesn't seem to be the case from the plans I have seen so far.
    Thanks Alfanutz. Actually the same description can be found on the "white construction" board outside watertown construction. That why i was wondering if they had made changes to it.

Quote Originally Posted by pineapple View Post
    Thanks Alfanutz. Actually the same description can be found on the "white construction" board outside watertown construction. That why i was wondering if they had made changes to it.
    Interesting!

I think only the architect and the developer will know.

However, the max allowable area for commercial is fixed so unless they take the space from other floors, don't see how they can add another floor.

I was at Watertown earlier and this is what I can see :

Skysuites
    Tower 5 - Building 13th floor.
    Tower 10 - Building 11th floor.
    Tower 11 - Building 10th floor.

Condo
    Tower 3 - Building 7th floor.
    Tower 1 & 2 - Building 6th floor.

The rest doesn't seem to be progressing as fast.

I was at Watertown earlier and this is what I can see :

Skysuites
    Tower 5 - Building 13th floor.
    Tower 10 - Building 11th floor.
    Tower 11 - Building 10th floor.

Condo
    Tower 3 - Building 7th floor.
    Tower 1 & 2 - Building 6th floor.

The rest doesn't seem to be progressing as fast.
    Actually the Sky Patios blocks 4, 8, 9, 10 and 11 are the fastest. Tower 9 is the tallest by far.

Sorry, i meant Sky Patio (not Sky suites) and it is Tower 9 that is at 13th level. Tower 4 is now building the 8th level.

Not sure about Tower 8 as from the bridge, I cannot see it.

Wonder what's the progress of Tower 5,6 and 7 ?
    Last edited by alfanutz; 08-02-15 at 16:05.

Wondering anyone of you guys have got a floor plan of your purchased unit? I have requested one from FEO and was told it is not available.

Quote Originally Posted by simongoh2000 View Post
    Wondering anyone of you guys have got a floor plan of your purchased unit? I have requested one from FEO and was told it is not available.
    You should have gotten the brochure with the layout of your unit. For these, just google "Punggol watertown floor plan" and you should find a bunch of them.

If you are referring to detail floor plan (with dimensions), I don't have those either.

You should have gotten the brochure with the layout of your unit. For these, just google "Punggol watertown floor plan" and you should find a bunch of them.

If you are referring to detail floor plan (with dimensions), I don't have those either.
    Hi Alfanutz, yes i do have the blue pamphlet (as opposed to brochure) when I bought the unit. The launch is so successful that FEO saved quite a lot from printing. I'm more keen on the floor plan with dimensions. After seeing the news on buyers kena shortchanged on the infinity pools recently, i hope we wont be shortchanged in any sort when we see our units.

Hi Alfanutz, yes i do have the blue pamphlet (as opposed to brochure) when I bought the unit. The launch is so successful that FEO saved quite a lot from printing. I'm more keen on the floor plan with dimensions. After seeing the news on buyers kena shortchanged on the infinity pools recently, i hope we wont be shortchanged in any sort when we see our units.
    Yeah, the infinity pool case is scary !

Hopefully we get what was sold to us.

BTW, which tower are you from ?

Yeah, the infinity pool case is scary !

Hopefully we get what was sold to us.

BTW, which tower are you from ?
    yes, fingers and toes crossed
    I got a suite from Tower 5.

Where's your unit?

Where's your unit?
    I am at Tower 3.

I think in another 5 months, all the towers would have reached the top floor.

Where's your unit?
    hi, mine is a suite too. btw, what is your tile selection? marble, granite or porcelain (as per the suite showflat)?

I am at Tower 3.

I think in another 5 months, all the towers would have reached the top floor.
    And in 5 months Waterway Point should be 80% ready!

Quote Originally Posted by sying View Post
    hi, mine is a suite too. btw, what is your tile selection? marble, granite or porcelain (as per the suite showflat)?
    hi, i was only given a choice of either marble or porcelain (probably i got the smallest suite lol). I chose marble despite the size of the marble is probably half of porcelain. What did you get sying?

Quote Originally Posted by Molotov View Post
    And in 5 months Waterway Point should be 80% ready!
    It's about time Punggol have a decent mall. I dread stepping into Punggol Plaza.

Where's your unit?
    Is Tower 5 a suite too? how big is your unit?

Is Tower 5 a suite too? how big is your unit?
    You are referring to Tower 3 ?

Tower 3 is condo and it is either 2 bed rooms (904 or 915 sq ft) or 3 bed rooms (1119 or 1130 sq ft).

The 2nd floor units are slightly bigger due to the PES.

The 3 bed rooms are the ones that face the waterway.