Page 113 of 115 FirstFirst ... 83889398103108109110111112113114115 LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,390 of 3440

Thread: Watertown : Punggol Waterfront Living

Quote Originally Posted by alfanutz View Post
    The Town Square is located at the current construction quarters. Basically a large area for community gathering.

For those that went for the VVIP preview on the first day, you will remember that we waited in vain as the developer did not get the approval in time and I was told it was due to some changes to the plan and it involves the town square.
    So the Punggol Town Square is next to Waterway Point, and since it's a small development it may take about a year or so to complete. Hopefully by then Watertown will obtain TOP, owners moving in will not have to tolerate construction noise and dust.
    Understand it will house a community club, regional library and hawker centre. Which explains why there is no library in Waterway Point.
    Looks like staying in Watertown need not have to cook, kitchen will become a "white elephant" display instead cos WT will be surrounded by so many eateries, restaurants, hawker centre. - food can be found round the clock.

Quote Originally Posted by chanel View Post
    So the Punggol Town Square is next to Waterway Point, and since it's a small development it may take about a year or so to complete. Hopefully by then Watertown will obtain TOP, owners moving in will not have to tolerate construction noise and dust.
    Understand it will house a community club, regional library and hawker centre. Which explains why there is no library in Waterway Point.
    Looks like staying in Watertown need not have to cook, kitchen will become a "white elephant" display instead cos WT will be surrounded by so many eateries, restaurants, hawker centre. - food can be found round the clock.
    No, town square is a open space and there's no facilities. The town square should be completed before or at the same time as Watertown.

The one that has community club, library and hawker centre is the town hub. Concept wise, it is similar to Tampines town hub except there's no sports facilities. The location of the town hub is on the open space on the other side of the LRT track.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...urhood-centres

An artist’s impression of the neighbourhood centre located next to Punggol Waterway, where residents can come together to bond over plants and greenery.

Quote Originally Posted by chanel View Post
    http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...urhood-centres

An artist’s impression of the neighbourhood centre located next to Punggol Waterway, where residents can come together to bond over plants and greenery.
    Take note that this is not the Town Hub. The only neightbourhood centre next to Punggol Waterway is the Oasis Terrace. The other two is North Shore Plaza and another one at Matilda precinct (not launched yet), these are overlooking the Sungei Punggol.

yes its a crap , crowded and far flung place.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    Yes, gotta agree minority is a piece of crap, Lol

aiyo, dun like that say lehhh... a lot of people, maybe including some of your friends, can only afford to buy a flat in punggol....
    they will be upset that you call their area a piece of crap....
    u see, not all people as smart as u who can google or caveat search so well that u can find units that are "bang for bucks" like a 40 year young pacific mansion in river valley, so 'bang for bucks" at half price to its next door condo....
    u see, some people prefer young girls and dun mind pay a bit more, whereas u can accept old ones as long as cheap.... hope this analogy u can understand.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikeu View Post
    aiyo, dun like that say lehhh... a lot of people, maybe including some of your friends, can only afford to buy a flat in punggol....
    they will be upset that you call their area a piece of crap....
    u see, not all people as smart as u who can google or caveat search so well that u can find units that are "bang for bucks" like a 40 year young pacific mansion in river valley, so 'bang for bucks" at half price to its next door condo....
    u see, some people prefer young girls and dun mind pay a bit more, whereas u can accept old ones as long as cheap.... hope this analogy u can understand.
    Yah, some people prefer old hen. Cannot compare old hen to fresh young chick lah ... hahaha....
    Is Punggol really crap? it kinda of wrong perception, I have been staying in the North East region for over 17 years and I don't think so. I have everything I need. Once in a while I do travel less 30min by MRT to downtown. In the train, I will surf and do some reading with my smart phone. 30mins seems to be 15mins...pretty fast. But then again, whatever I need in downtown, I can get it where I stay...no problem...

Punggol is suitable for the humble - away from the hustle and bustle in peace and harmony.
    Orchard caters for the rich and business ppl who can afford the "pay and pay" style - ERP (morning, evening), Parking fees, high class branded shoppings & restaurants - way too hectic & stressful living.

The westerners like the meat from the body more than drumsticks and wings. Easterners prefer drumsticks and wings. No right or wrong, just a matter of preference.

Northeast does have its beauty and attraction.

8 Feb is CNY,祝兄弟姐妹们恭喜发财, huat Ah!
    FH LH D9 D19 通通买!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    The westerners like the meat from the body more than drumsticks and wings. Easterners prefer drumsticks and wings. No right or wrong, just a matter of preference.

Northeast does have its beauty and attraction.
    yes and some folk prefer far flung ulu crowed jam areas to. There is always something for everyone. So true.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

your style sibey steady, i like...
    take cover for a few days, "siam" all the questions in earlier posts....and now back with a vengence.

yes and some folk prefer far flung ulu crowed jam areas to. There is always something for everyone. So true.

Its fully sold.

Hi folks who own a unit at WT

When is TOP expected? I am interested in getting a unit, planning for logistic now. Appreciate your inputs.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    Hi folks who own a unit at WT

When is TOP expected? I am interested in getting a unit, planning for logistic now. Appreciate your inputs.

cheers
    TOP has been estimated to be Q4 2016.

Current progress is at 86% completion.

However, I am not surprised if it is delayed till Q1 2017.

Thanks for the reply.

What is the Legal TOP date? (I heard got such a thing right? i.e. the date that the developer is contractually committed to buyers)

Thanks for the reply.

What is the Legal TOP date? (I heard got such a thing right? i.e. the date that the developer is contractually committed to buyers)
    If you are referring to the "Date of legal Completion", that is 31 December 2020.

During the launch and even on Far East website, the expected date of TOP is 31 December 2017.

This project might be the one that take the longest to build.

If you are referring to the "Date of legal Completion", that is 31 December 2020.

During the launch and even on Far East website, the expected date of TOP is 31 December 2017.

This project might be the one that take the longest to build.
    icic. thanks.

On another note, I notice the term 'MM units' being mentioned here and there while reading through all 169 page of this thread. What does MM stand for? my guess is it related to units of 500-600 sqf and below?

icic. thanks.

On another note, I notice the term 'MM units' being mentioned here and there while reading through all 169 page of this thread. What does MM stand for? my guess is it related to units of 500-600 sqf and below?
    MM - Mickey Mouse.

Just a term people used to refer to units that are very small.

Are you looking at the suites or SOHO ?

MM - Mickey Mouse.

Just a term people used to refer to units that are very small.

Are you looking at the suites or SOHO ?
    lol. Mickey Mouse indeed....

looking at the 3 bedders

lol. Mickey Mouse indeed....

looking at the 3 bedders
    Condo or Sky Patio ?

If Condo, all 3 bedder will have full view of Waterway.

For Sky Patio, only stack 87 and 88 has full view of Waterway.

Condo or Sky Patio ?

If Condo, all 3 bedder will have full view of Waterway.

For Sky Patio, only stack 87 and 88 has full view of Waterway.
    Priority is Condo, quantum for Sky Patio with good view is probably out of my reach. For those within budget, the facing/stack/floor is likely to be not so desirable.

Priority is Condo, quantum for Sky Patio with good view is probably out of my reach. For those within budget, the facing/stack/floor is likely to be not so desirable.
    Good choice ! Out of 992 units in the project, only about 160+ units with full waterway view so these will command a premium and should be sought after.

There's one 3 bedder condo right now going for $1.39 million which I think is reasonable compared with the rest.

For those units with waterway view, they are primarily west facing. Concerns or thoughts on this aspect?

I am wondering if the premium 'view' n price is worth the bake time from late afternoon till the sun set or not.

For those units with waterway view, they are primarily west facing. Concerns or thoughts on this aspect?

I am wondering if the premium 'view' n price is worth the bake time from late afternoon till the sun set or not.
    The actual facing of the condos (tower 1, 2 and 3) should be North West.

You can take a look here to see where is the sun position at any given time of the day.

http://suncalc.net/#/1.4053,103.9021...16.08.24/21:05

The condos have large balcony (5.5m x 3m) and it comes with folding grille doors for privacy. If you are worried about the heat, you will need to install window film.

Before you decide, take a trip down during afternoon and see if the units are getting the brunt of the afternoon sun.

You can also wait for TOP and I am sure there will be condos unit for sale and you can then see the actual situation.

Confirm Q1 17.

Quote Originally Posted by NO_7 View Post
    Confirm Q1 17.
    Thanks for the update.

BTW, will there be a fence around Watertown ?

I noticed that it is possible to get into the residential area from the outdoor children playground on the 2nd floor as it is on raised ground.

Quote Originally Posted by NO_7 View Post
    Confirm Q1 17.
    Hi

You heard this news from developer?