Page 114 of 115 FirstFirst ... 84899499104109110111112113114115 LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,420 of 3440

Thread: Watertown : Punggol Waterfront Living

On some materials, I saw that there are direct links in basement to the MRT station. Is there? Don't think so right?

It's Dec 2016...direct from Project Director

Quote Originally Posted by Molotov View Post
    Great news!! You know the guy? If really true, I can commence my transaction now

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    On some materials, I saw that there are direct links in basement to the MRT station. Is there? Don't think so right?
    If I am not wrong, the plans say there is a 24 hour thoroughfare to the MRT and that's correct. The thoroughfare connect the MRT to B1 which is the Waterway park level.

I do hope they TOP soon as it has been almost 5 years !!!

Just cross my fingers as looking at the progress, it seems the units are not outfitted yet, facilities and landscaping also not completed yet.

Great news!! You know the guy? If really true, I can commence my transaction now
    You found your dream unit ?

Quote Originally Posted by alfanutz View Post
    You found your dream unit ?
    Shortlisted a few, but yet to make offer as I need better clarity on the TOP. Very reluctant to rent to go back parents place to stay if I need to vacate my current place before I can shift in.

Shortlisted a few, but yet to make offer as I need better clarity on the TOP. Very reluctant to rent to go back parents place to stay if I need to vacate my current place before I can shift in.
    For the TOP, a more realistic time frame will be Q1 2017 as December is only 3 months+ away and I don't see how they can get everything done by then.

Which towers are you looking at ? I see a few condos unit listing and most of them i believed are from Tower 3.

There was a difference in pricing between the 3 condo towers during the time when the units are released with Tower 1 up to 20% higher I believed.

For the TOP, a more realistic time frame will be Q1 2017 as December is only 3 months+ away and I don't see how they can get everything done by then.

Which towers are you looking at ? I see a few condos unit listing and most of them i believed are from Tower 3.

There was a difference in pricing between the 3 condo towers during the time when the units are released with Tower 1 up to 20% higher I believed.
    Agree that Q1 2017 is more realistic but I am eager for it to be Dec 16

News from the 'Project Director' himself/herself must count for something right. If the developer want to make it happen, they will have ways with the Main Con to make it happen I believe. Just want or not only.

Looking at listings from tower 2,3,4 and 9. I am open to any full 3 bed unit. Tower 9's stack 79 & 80 is too close to the next blk for my liking so they will be at the bottom half of my shortlist.

Tower 1 highest back then because it is the most 'quiet' blk being the furthest away?

Agree that Q1 2017 is more realistic but I am eager for it to be Dec 16

News from the 'Project Director' himself/herself must count for something right. If the developer want to make it happen, they will have ways with the Main Con to make it happen I believe. Just want or not only.

Looking at listings from tower 2,3,4 and 9. I am open to any full 3 bed unit. Tower 9's stack 79 & 80 is too close to the next blk for my liking so they will be at the bottom half of my shortlist.

Tower 1 highest back then because it is the most 'quiet' blk being the furthest away?
    They released the stack in phases and with corresponding price increase.

Not sure if Tower 1 will be most quiet as it is beside the town centre. The distribution and design of the towers and stacks are in such a way that I don't think there is a clear cut "winner" in terms of serenity, convenience etc. Boils down to what is most important to you.

For example, Tower 1 residents will need to walk over to Tower 3 if they want to go to Waterway point, resident's car park or roof top tennis court. Tower 4 and 9 are in the center and has good accessibility to the facilities but with main pool and club house in the vicinity, it should be noisier. Also, Tower 4 overlook the outdoor children playground of Waterway Point and I am concerned about the security and privacy. The playground is on raised ground and it is very easy to climb over the low glass barricade into the residential area. Not sure if there will be wired fence around the boundaries.

The playground on 2nd floor will be opened this Saturday !

http://www.pluspoint.sg/happy-park-p...y-destination/

Did a checked with feo on TOP date was 2 mths ago, was told its estimate was Q1.

Those fencing at lvl 2 mall playground was too low, hope they do sometime to it.

Picture of the playground.

Actually for the TOP, we can just look at the construction progress (as of End August) from official source.

eCO
    http://www.fraserscentrepointhomes.com/progress/58/eCO/

Watertown
    http://www.fraserscentrepointhomes.c.../57/Watertown/

eCO estimated TOP is Dec 2016 and construction progress was 97%.

Watertown construction progress was 87%.

Actually for the TOP, we can just look at the construction progress (as of End August) from official source.

eCO
    http://www.fraserscentrepointhomes.com/progress/58/eCO/

Watertown
    http://www.fraserscentrepointhomes.c.../57/Watertown/

eCO estimated TOP is Dec 2016 and construction progress was 97%.

Watertown construction progress was 87%.
    Rivertrees Residences is at 82% and TOP is estimated to be Q2 2017.

I think Q1 2017 for Watertown is more realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by floppy View Post
    Rivertrees Residences is at 82% and TOP is estimated to be Q2 2017.

I think Q1 2017 for Watertown is more realistic.
    Though I want an earlier TOP but Q1 is definitely more realistic (maybe after CNY). They might be able to rush like what they did with Waterway Point but getting CSC from BCA is not within their control.

Also, I rather they do a good job rather than rush and deliver units with many defects.

Though I want an earlier TOP but Q1 is definitely more realistic (maybe after CNY). They might be able to rush like what they did with Waterway Point but getting CSC from BCA is not within their control.

Also, I rather they do a good job rather than rush and deliver units with many defects.
    U r so right!
    Double checked with Frasers again - TOP Dec 2016. But bcoz CNY is in Jan 2017 chances are not all keys will be released b4 CNY. Too rush.
    However developers hv been pushing Hyundai hard.. .it would take a miracle to see a Dec'16 release...
    5 years wait !!!!

U r so right!
    Double checked with Frasers again - TOP Dec 2016. But bcoz CNY is in Jan 2017 chances are not all keys will be released b4 CNY. Too rush.
    However developers hv been pushing Hyundai hard.. .it would take a miracle to see a Dec'16 release...
    5 years wait !!!!
    Yes ! I think Watertown probably get the record for a residential project that took the longest time to TOP. Even Amore EC seems to be progressing further in terms of construction though it only accept application in Dec 2014.

It seems like progress has been slowed down, might be due to the construction of the visitor centre.

Hi hi WT owners

Can I check at wat payment stages are you guys at?

Should be at least 50-55%?

20% - down payment
    30% - foundation
    40% - RC Framework
    45% - brick wall
    50% - ceiling
    55% - door n window frame
    60% - carpark
    85% - TOP
    100% - CSC

Hi hi WT owners

Can I check at wat payment stages are you guys at?

Should be at least 50-55%?

20% - down payment
    30% - foundation
    40% - RC Framework
    45% - brick wall
    50% - ceiling
    55% - door n window frame
    60% - carpark
    85% - TOP
    100% - CSC
    In my case, it is at the 50% disbursement as of March 2016.

That's why a few of us here feel that Q1 2016 is more realistic despite what the developer say. The TOP date they provide are estimate only as their only legal obligation is TOP before Dec 2017.

Thanks for the reply.

6mth since last payment milestone. Considering that the Carpark is technically already completed (being basement n build together with the mall), I suppose the next payment disbursement milestone should come soon.

Thanks for the reply.

6mth since last payment milestone. Considering that the Carpark is technically already completed (being basement n build together with the mall), I suppose the next payment disbursement milestone should come soon.
    Yes, I think you are right ! The next payment could be 10% rather than 5%.

Hi WT owners
    anybody prepared for renovation care to share on this.TIA

So it seems that the estimation provided by some of us on the TOP is correct.

I just received an email from Far East saying that TOP is estimated to be obtained by 1st Quarter 2017.

Molotov... go knock the project director on his head !!!

If anyone is keen to install track guided indoor/outdoor blinds (no gaps) and retractable insect screens . Pls call 98806538 for measure and quote.

Products are all made in Australia!

Www.auszip.com.sg

Progress of Watertown in last few months :

End July : 86%
    End August : 87%
    End September : 89%

As a comparison, RiverTree :

End August : 83%
    End September : 87%

Could be resources diverted to building the visitor centre as that's supposed to be completed end 2016.

Watertown has reached 92% completion. Not surprisingly, RiverTree has caught up and is at 92% as well.

I was at Watertown 2 days ago and saw that quite a few pools have water in them and landscaping has started as well.

I was at Watertown 2 days ago and saw that quite a few pools have water in them and landscaping has started as well.
    That's good. Progress progress !!!

TOP date should be 17 Jan 2017