Page 50 of 115 FirstFirst ... 202530354045464748495051525354556065707580 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 3440

Thread: Watertown : Punggol Waterfront Living

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    I read straits time today and can't even find Watertown advertisement. Strange.
    If they sold 80% already, no point advertising anymore. Save the budget for other new projects maybe.

Commercial is very different from residential. Max impact is which type?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan0503
    But a lot (or almost all) of commerical buildings also have carpark at the lower levels what?

I read straits time today and can't even find Watertown advertisement. Strange.
    Workers were seen dismantling the external lighting of the WT showroom a couple of hours ago..that's why...

Quote Originally Posted by Molotov
    Workers were seen dismantling the external lighting of the WT showroom a couple of hours ago..that's why...
    Huh so fast? I suppose to collect some voucher from the showroom

Quote Originally Posted by pineapple
    Huh so fast? I suppose to collect some voucher from the showroom
    What voucher?

What voucher?
    $100 meal voucher. To make up for the 17th Jan Super Vvip fiasco. Buyers who turned up were told no transaction could be done until feo gets the ura approval that evening. Approval never came and preview was postponed to 18th Jan - the original Vvip preview date. It was a chaotic scene then. Anxious buyers who were there early panicked, afraid they might not get their choice units the next day. A few of us left the place feeling that if there was one developer who could create tension and drama it had to be FEO!

$100 meal voucher. To make up for the 17th Jan Super Vvip fiasco. Buyers who turned up were told no transaction could be done until feo gets the ura approval that evening. Approval never came and preview was postponed to 18th Jan - the original Vvip preview date. It was a chaotic scene then. Anxious buyers who were there early panicked, afraid they might not get their choice units the next day. A few of us left the place feeling that if there was one developer who could create tension and drama it had to be FEO!
    Yes....Well said... U got yours already.?

Wow u guys are early. I only bought WT during CNY.
    I didnt know 17 jan so happening

Wow u guys are early. I only bought WT during CNY.
    I didnt know 17 jan so happening
    Happening indeed... Not ti mention There were a few blackouts that happen in the tentage..
    Some agents start to shine their Green laser pointers at the ceiling, creating an instant laser show..

[QUOTE=pineapple]Happening indeed... Not ti mention There were a few blackouts that happen in the tentage..
    Some agents start to shine their Green laser pointers at the ceiling, creating an instant laser show.. [/QUOT
    Yes I was there on the 17th! On the 18 th I signed my papers in the dark!

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    If they sold 80% already, no point advertising anymore. Save the budget for other new projects maybe.
    I thought sold out already?

Quote Originally Posted by Mohankrish
    Quote Originally Posted by pineapple
    Happening indeed... Not ti mention There were a few blackouts that happen in the tentage..
    Some agents start to shine their Green laser pointers at the ceiling, creating an instant laser show..
    Yes I was there on the 17th! On the 18 th I signed my papers in the dark!
    Did you know what you were signing for?

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    I thought sold out already?
    Sold out?!

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Sold out?!
    Thought i saw the words sold out during the TV advertisment, but may be saw wrongly .

Ads still on radio and tv as of today.

Should be only soho and sky patios units still available.

Received sms for agent for invitation to hi-tea there today.

Quote Originally Posted by GSLJ
    Ads still on radio and tv as of today.

Should be only soho and sky patios units still available.

Received sms for agent for invitation to hi-tea there today.
    Ads will continue on radio and tv coz money has been paid for those slots, regardless of actual sale situation. sms from agents to go for hi tea and discuss about other projects nearby or further away... I also thought its sold out le...

Was at West Coast Plaza earlier in the evening and there was a big booth by agents marketing FEO's properties, including Watertown.

Think some of Sky Patio units may be more difficult to sell due to the prices.

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Ads will continue on radio and tv coz money has been paid for those slots, regardless of actual sale situation. sms from agents to go for hi tea and discuss about other projects nearby or further away... I also thought its sold out le...
    the ticker at fareast webby still showing 850 units sold.
    Im sure they will be quick to update if its fully sold.

Punggol HDB flats median COV around $32K, on par with the likes of Bt Batok, , Bt Panjang, Woodlands and Choa Chu Kang. Even Hougang and Yishun COVs are higher. Serangoon much higher at $55K for 5 rm flat.

However, the condo prices in Punggol are well, high. I wonder how the HDB upgraders there can make that huge jump to pte ppty in the area with a less than stellar COV. Are WT owners really from surrounding HDBs? In future, would WT resale prices be constrained by the low COV from the HDB flats there (and there is a huge HDB supply there!)

The HDBs there are not well sought after, but the condos are! Strange.
    Last edited by fclim; 11-02-12 at 23:08.

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    Punggol HDB flats median COV around $32K, on par with the likes of Bt Batok, , Bt Panjang, Woodlands and Choa Chu Kang. Even Hougang and Yishun COVs are higher. Serangoon much higher at $55K for 5 rm flat.

However, the condo prices in Punggol are well, high. I wonder how the HDB upgraders there can make that huge jump to pte ppty in the area with a less than stellar COV. Are WT owners really from surrounding HDBs? In future, would WT resale prices be constrained by the low COV from the HDB flats there (and there is a huge HDB supply there!)

Which HDB in punggol are u talking about? If u r referring to those HDB that are far from punggol central, then u might be right to say cov not high. Besides, the Current state in punggol is still under develop.
    But If u r referring to those HDB that are near WT, then your statement is not true. I know HDB water terrace 1 and 2 are very very popular among the many. These HDB are very sought after and believe me, after all has developed, the cov going to be high. I'm not even worried WT price will be constrained by its nearby HDB.
    Last edited by Xan; 12-02-12 at 01:12.

Its nothing strange. Is all that bite the FEO marketing w/o looking at fundamental. Is all abt u buy the story or not. For me I dont buy it. I dont think its a good buy given the pricing of the surrounding. Also FEO projects is always price way above premium in the area. Might be better to look at projects near by b4 FEO launch. Coz they always price themselves way higher pull up some of the development price temporally.

Well good or not lets see 4-5yrs down the road. I dont think rental will be great. and maybe by then int will be 3%. I doubt the yield would be good too. There are better choices out there.

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    Its nothing strange. Is all that bite the FEO marketing w/o looking at fundamental. Is all abt u buy the story or not. For me I dont buy it. I dont think its a good buy given the pricing of the surrounding. Also FEO projects is always price way above premium in the area. Might be better to look at projects near by b4 FEO launch. Coz they always price themselves way higher pull up some of the development price temporally.

Well good or not lets see 4-5yrs down the road. I dont think rental will be great. and maybe by then int will be 3%. I doubt the yield would be good too. There are better choices out there.
    FEO recent pricing is not as ridiculous like last time. If u buy during preview, still can get at pretty good deals. Whether u like it or not, the story in punggol is already happening, just that u refuse to acknowledge and u will never. Anyway, no one can force u if one is negative and prejudice abt it. Go read the master plan or go there jalan jalan.
    If punggol is jialat like what u said, luxurie would not be swatting flies. U r just one of the minority who refuse to accept the facts and figures, but then, everyone is entitled to their opinion.
    Last edited by Xan; 12-02-12 at 09:00.

If interest 3% down the road, then rental yield for all new pcs will be affected. Not just WT. Those get hit more seriously r those pc w/o or far frm amenities. I suspect they can't even find rental.

Smile

Which HDB in punggol are u talking about? If u r referring to those HDB that are far from punggol central, then u might be right to say cov not high. Besides, the Current state in punggol is still under develop.
    But If u r referring to those HDB that are near WT, then your statement is not true. I know HDB water terrace 1 and 2 are very very popular among the many. These HDB are very sought after and believe me, after all has developed, the cov going to be high. I'm not even worried WT price will be constrained by its nearby HDB.
    I agree those HDBs near WT will be in high demand. But then, it is generally known that HDBs near MRT very hard to get cos owners not willing to let go. So, logically, it doesn't make sense for me to let go of my HDB near WT and buy a unit at WT just across the road.

WT catchment will have to come from HDBs further from MRT, which currently is not very hot. But, may change in the future.

I dun suppose you are a resident of Punggol?

Well! Some people are renting out their HDB flats near punggol and move into their WT 3 - 4years later. So, rental will be competitive in this area.
    I agree those HDBs near WT will be in high demand. But then, it is generally known that HDBs near MRT very hard to get cos owners not willing to let go. So, logically, it doesn't make sense for me to let go of my HDB near WT and buy a unit at WT just across the road.

WT catchment will have to come from HDBs further from MRT, which currently is not very hot. But, may change in the future.

I dun suppose you are a resident of Punggol?

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Well! Some people are renting out their HDB flats near punggol and move into their WT 3 - 4years later. So, rental will be competitive in this area.
    Rental will be competitive in D19. Just look at the number of new projects launched over last 2 years and more to come? H2O, Greenwich, Boathouse, Riversound, Parc Vera, Luxurie, ATT, Watertown, Minton, The Scala plus some smaller projects like Urban Residence, Suites@PL, La Dolce Vita, The Vue, Bliss, Terrasee, D'Zire, Waterline, Space@Kovan, Cardiff Residences plus some which I can't even recall the name... and some more new launches this year, not forgetting ECs from Esparina to Austville and Prive and Twin W... wow... and I haven't even talked about Cluster Houses... I can't believe this district is so so active...

Its nothing strange. Is all that bite the FEO marketing w/o looking at fundamental.
    no need to say more lah - these people are already vested so obviously they will look at the pros more than the cons. let them be. say more will just stir things

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    no need to say more lah - these people are already vested so obviously they will look at the pros more than the cons. let them be. say more will just stir things
    Likewise for those not vested, they will see cons more than pros.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion other than those names calling and malicious attack. Otherwise how to stir up things? Some had rightfully pointed up rental there will be competitive, which i gotta agree becos what they said make sense.

Rental will be competitive in D19. Just look at the number of new projects launched over last 2 years and more to come? H2O, Greenwich, Boathouse, Riversound, Parc Vera, Luxurie, ATT, Watertown, Minton, The Scala plus some smaller projects like Urban Residence, Suites@PL, La Dolce Vita, The Vue, Bliss, Terrasee, D'Zire, Waterline, Space@Kovan, Cardiff Residences plus some which I can't even recall the name... and some more new launches this year, not forgetting ECs from Esparina to Austville and Prive and Twin W... wow... and I haven't even talked about Cluster Houses... I can't believe this district is so so active...
    i think this is because the business and entertainmen activites from the city area are increasingly defragmented to these areas, tne housing and commercial rent in city is just too much to stomach, so business move to more outskirts area like harbour front, changi, paya lebar (business hub coming) etc. the land in city is too exp too so developers move to areas like D19 and buy lands and build estates. this district isnt that bad esp when u drive along the highways and by train, the circle line and NE line are quite well integrated and connected to the "red" and "green" lines

small ad print out on newspaper to sell the sky patio and soho. geeez today's newspaper has easily >10 pages devoted to properties both overseas (New zealand, indonesia etc) and locally (watertown, nautical, twin waterfall, parc rosewood). ppl are property crazyyy!!