Page 85 of 115 FirstFirst ... 5560657075808182838485868788899095100105110 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,550 of 3440

Thread: Watertown : Punggol Waterfront Living

Quote Originally Posted by Panerex77
    who is going down for the buffet thank-you-dinner today?
    They are closing the SOHO showflat tonight as well. This evening may not be so crowded unlike the previous with long queques. Buyers have diminished, now left few Skypatio units which are not attracting big crowds.

Quick!!! Last chance to garb a last unit!!!! No more mrt , mall n river projects anymore!!!! Last call !!!! Chop Chop!!!!!!!!!

I'm at punggol waterfront and just walked out from the Watertown showflat, not very impressed.

Was expecting more from the waterfront but so so only.

Integrated mall with mrt is good but the price doesn't justify.

The early birds got above average value, not too sure about the later buyers.

Overhyped but still it's the best upgrade choice for people who live in punggol. I still feel there are better choices if one is living in other parts of Singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by solsys
    I'm at punggol waterfront and just walked out from the Watertown showflat, not very impressed.

Overhyped but still it's the best upgrade choice for people who live in punggol. I still feel there are better choices if one is living in other parts of Singapore.
    Well pple have mall n mrt n river can liao!

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Who knows? They may be sitting on gold mines, or a mountain of gold hidden by the Japanese during 2nd world war? The Japanese ever landed on Punggol and killed many people there. Could have buried the gold there as well? But beware that the gold may be mixed with the human bones....

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Who knows? They may be sitting on gold mines, or a mountain of gold hidden by the Japanese during 2nd world war? The Japanese ever landed on Punggol and killed many people there. Could have buried the gold there as well? But beware that the gold may be mixed with the human bones....
    ??? U v imaginative... a nicer story would be Punggol town will be the next Bishan where prices will hit ridiculous price so quick buy now...

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    Quick!!! Last chance to garb a last unit!!!! No more mrt , mall n river projects anymore!!!! Last call !!!! Chop Chop!!!!!!!!!
    Y? U get whack at Mountbatten suites thread by others that's y come here take refuge? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    Y? U get whack at Mountbatten suites thread by others that's y come here take refuge? Lol

CHOP CHOP aka the sound of chopping carrots heads.

CHOP CHOP aka the sound of chopping carrots heads.

Haha, speaking from your personal experience at the Mountbatten suites thread?

Haha, speaking from your personal experience at the Mountbatten suites thread?

just airing ur experience. Hows the tending at WT Carrot patch? more new carrots planted in ur farm?

just airing ur experience. Hows the tending at WT Carrot patch? more new carrots planted in ur farm?
    Can't be better. Shiok is the word... Haha.
    Better than those standing outside the fence. Knows nothing but talk big.
    Oops, I'm not referring u lah. No offense.
    Heard u Kenna left right center at Mountbatten suites.
    Must be painful. Lol

Can't be better. Shiok is the word... Haha.
    Better than those standing outside the fence. Knows nothing but talk big.
    Oops, I'm not referring u lah. No offense.
    Heard u Kenna left right center at Mountbatten suites.
    Must be painful. Lol

Hahah how's the carrots u got stuck up high in ur arse? Hurts I guess. Don't push so hard might get internal injury.

Hahah how's the carrots u got stuck up high in ur arse? Hurts I guess. Don't push so hard might get internal injury.
    The carrots taste good. Too bad u can't afford.
    Too miserable standing outside the fence and resort to vulgarities?
    Haha, poor thing, u lose it again.

Here u go. Go sit It.

Here u go. Go sit It.
    Now I know y u feel miserable.
    Can't handle the truth.
    Haha...

Now I know y u feel miserable.
    Can't handle the truth.
    Haha...

HAH HAH that's funny!!!! If it console u I think it's ok. Anything to help u ease the pain. Laughter best medicine ! Hah hah ROFL!!!!!!!

HAH HAH that's funny!!!! If it console u I think it's ok. Anything to help u ease the pain. Laughter best medicine ! Hah hah ROFL!!!!!!!
    I understand no money to buy anything is painful
    This usually led to jealousy.
    Hehe, no offense.

I understand no money to buy anything is painful
    This usually led to jealousy.
    Hehe, no offense.
    Don't worry we understand ur regrets on $$$ spend on carrort farming. We understand . Hearts go out to u.

Don't worry we understand ur regrets on $$$ spend on carrort farming. We understand . Hearts go out to u.
    Why regret? Happily paid and lodge the caveat,
    Unlike some pathetic soul still standing outside the fence trying his futile effort to throw stones at buyers. Very obvious, pure jealousy. Haha

Why regret? Happily paid and lodge the caveat,
    Unlike some pathetic soul still standing outside the fence trying his futile effort to throw stones at buyers. Very obvious, pure jealousy. Haha

Jealous u have to eat carrot soup??. What a joke.

Jealous u have to eat carrot soup??. What a joke.
    Nothing to eat will turns a hungry man to a jealous man.
    Must admit you are the biggest joke. Hehe

I was there last week to have a good at the project and also the surrounding area.

AFAIK, most buyer for the projects are for all the smaller size 1-2 bedder/soho unit, so I am sure it will be more of an investment than an upgrade for residence living in Punggol.

The FEO sales agent was telling me that for 1bedder, expected rental will be around 2.5-3K, which is >$5psf. I have my doubt if that is achievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Juniper
    I was there last week to have a good at the project and also the surrounding area.

AFAIK, most buyer for the projects are for all the smaller size 1-2 bedder/soho unit, so I am sure it will be more of an investment than an upgrade for residence living in Punggol.

The FEO sales agent was telling me that for 1bedder, expected rental will be around 2.5-3K, which is >$5psf. I have my doubt if that is achievable.

Cant trust what the agent tell u. Got to compare with the surrounding rent. Florida 3500 can rent a 1313sqf, park green 1300sqf rental 3500 too. There are 2bedders around too. Doibt the studio can get 3k pm

Nothing to eat will turns a hungry man to a jealous man.
    Must admit you are the biggest joke. Hehe
    Jealous? Like looking at some 1 eating crap. Tell them they dont believe

Cant trust what the agent tell u. Got to compare with the surrounding rent. Florida 3500 can rent a 1313sqf, park green 1300sqf rental 3500 too. There are 2bedders around too. Doibt the studio can get 3k pm
    Try to act smart and talk like a pro again?
    Makes all wanna puke. Lol

Words coming from our almighty mr minority are always minor, just like his knowledge and savings.

Quote Originally Posted by Juniper

There is no need for u to believe what the agent said. He/she is no fortune teller, neither are u.
    For your info a good number of suites/soho buyers are property agents (FEO agents/FEO staff aplenty) and bank staff (those at the showroom offering loan schemes). The bank staff are entitled to a 90% loan from their respective banks unconditionally. Many of them pooled money together to get a few units. These two groups of people have some common points:
    1. They all had the privilege of being at the vvip preview and they gotthe best prices
    2. They all believe WT is the most outstanding project in district 19 since a long long time
    3. They will flip within 6 months from TOP expecting a gain of at least 30%- 40% (not much to many self proclaimed old birds here but it's a handsome sum to these young savvy people)

The 3- & 4-bedders buyers are a different group with a different agenda.
    Of course u hv the usual suspects of investors who bought the smaller units to rent out. Their bet - Seletar Aerospace park, Changi airport, Flight stewardesses, Loyang industrial park and last but not least, the new Sengkang West Industrial area west of Jalan Kayu.

Despite such a motley mix of buyers, it seems that undoubtedly the common view is that WT with the malls and integrated MRT is a safe bet, nothwithstanding the bleak economic outlook ahead and Punggol being "ulu". Again only time will tell..
    Yes, before u ask me in the next post, i am not an agent or bank staff or FEO staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Molotov
    There is no need for u to believe what the agent said. He/she is no fortune teller, neither are u.
    For your info a good number of suites/soho buyers are property agents (FEO agents/FEO staff aplenty) and bank staff (those at the showroom offering loan schemes). The bank staff are entitled to a 90% loan from their respective banks unconditionally. Many of them pooled money together to get a few units. These two groups of people have some common points:
    1. They all had the privilege of being at the vvip preview and they gotthe best prices
    2. They all believe WT is the most outstanding project in district 19 since a long long time
    3. They will flip within 6 months from TOP expecting a gain of at least 30%- 40% (not much to many self proclaimed old birds here but it's a handsome sum to these young savvy people)

Of course u hv the usual suspects of investors who bought the smaller units to rent out. Their bet - Seletar Aerospace park, Changi airport, Flight stewardesses, Loyang industrial park and last but not least, the new Sengkang West Industrial area west of Jalan Kayu.

Despite such a motley mix of buyers, it seems that undoubtedly the common view is that WT with the malls and integrated MRT is a safe bet, nothwithstanding the bleak economic outlook ahead and Punggol being "ulu". Again only time will tell..
    Yes, before u ask me in the next post, i am not an agent or bank staff or FEO staff.
    When I was @ the show flat, the agent's attitude is like, if you want you buy lor, don't want also never mind because there are plenty of others who are waiting to buy and waiting to be served. I guess the sale result speaks it all.
    Btw, how do you know all these insider's news?

Well pple have mall n mrt n river can liao!
    Sounds like reflections or carribean to me presents better version of that. There's even a newer 3rd plot coming up. Construction work seems to be moving.....

Quote Originally Posted by Molotov

30-40%? That means the 550k 1 bedroom suites (only during launch) are expected to sell for $715k-770k after TOP? If that is possible, what happens to the Condo 2 bedders and the rest of the other room types in WT? I'm not saying it's not possible, just astonished. Because for this to happen, all other developments and projects must have growth as well.

Look at Compass Heights, during bad times, the prices went below Launch Price after TOP.

If a 1 bedder in WT fetches 770k, we're talking about $1.46kpsf. CCR / OCR units must be transacting way above that level for this to happen. 1 Single project in punggol can't grow that much unless the overall market in Singapore is running hot as well. Yes an integrated project is rare and has its potential but for that potential to be realised, the entire property market in Singapore must raise in that much or near that 30-40% level.

Every project in the east and north east region (D19, 17 18 even 15 and 16) states selling points for "Seletar Aerospace park, Changi airport, Flight stewardesses, Loyang industrial park and last but not least, the new Sengkang West Industrial area west of Jalan Kayu" as stated by you.

I know many pilots and cabin crew ppl personally. Honestly, ask yourself how many of these employees will move to east just to be nearer to the airport? Even if they do, look around Punggol (not forgetting D15/16 MMs coming up). HUGE number of dual-key ECs will be built, and many PCs are already building up + going to be launched. How much premium in rental can you ask for? If your speaking from an investment view point, is your rental yield going to be that much higher for people who have paid for a lower quantum in other parts of Punggol?

However, I do agree that this is still a safe bet ONLY IF your investment horizon is really long. Which means if times are bad, what you said of those agents/ bankers or whatsoever who have pooled their money together must all be ready to hold on to their "shared investments" for up to 10 years. You may say i'm exaggerating but it already takes 5 years to build. 2017-2022 is not too far away. Are these young bankers or agents able to stick together as a grp with their monies stuck for that long?