Page 109 of 115 FirstFirst ... 7984899499104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,270 of 3440

Thread: Watertown : Punggol Waterfront Living

Condo from almost all corners of Singapore has been brought in to compare the WT/ NE region. Don't know why? If buyers are happy to pay the amount for OCR that is equivalent to prices in CCR ...why not...let the market decide lah...any concern ? To me, the likes and dislikes to where to lives in Singapore is very personal. Some people likes the east some likes the west and of course the north east. It's depend on the area that you wanted to reside that you feel comfortable, at home, amenities friendly environment...etc. Compare here ...compare there ...compare Coconut to peanut ...no point... if people willing to pay $1600 psf for WT, he must have like it very much or he see something that we don't. Anyway It's not my money, I can lives with it.

Quote Originally Posted by NO_7 View Post
    USP about Watertown is less walking for the entire family with amenities at the door step, no car no worries.
    From kids to old folks, from outdoor to indoor.
    Walk from MRT is just under 5min, whether is hot day afternoon or heavy rain after work, no worry unless MRT breakdown.
    MRT back home from town can be boring, but NE Line does serves many malls including those in CL, CNY is coming and Chinatown shopping is so convenient from station to station, no need to walk so far like NEL to circle line.
    Many complaint in FB that WWP don't have Popular book store, MOS burger, BK, LJS or whatever, to me is just train down to the next station or the next next station to get what I need, no sweat no umbrella, just a EZ link card, a CC and some cash.
    Cycling lover like me will go for a ride in a cooling night along the waterway after dinner, now my place is far from the park connector so it a long way for me to get there.
    10min drive to Ikea is another plus point, that's my favourite place in my spare time, free parking somemore.
    It may be far from town, MRT is there and it's quite fast, with less walking distance and no inter transfer like taking LRT, it's actually does helps a lot for old folk like me.
    Buyer like me have no complaint, this fish has no more bone to pick liao.
    You must be eagerly anticipating the TOP of Watertown ?

I love cycling as well, use to join some of the cycling group and clock more than 100km weekly. Maybe next time we can cycle together

Anyway, I am wondering how to get from Watertown to the waterway ? The resident's lift goes to 1st floor and I guess need to carry the bike through the boardwalk to the waterway ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikeu View Post
    TOP in 1976? Older than u? 4th ownership transfer liao.
    Yes, all of us should have bought that unit in 2007 when it was at $566psf.

Address: 32,RIVER VALLEY CLOSE,#19-32ContractDate Amount UnitPrice AreaSqm PSF Sale Type Tenure
    14-Sep-2015 $1,800,000 12676 142 1178 Resale Freehold
    1-Mar-2007 $865,000 6092 142 566 Resale Freehold
    1-Mar-2001 $865,000 6092 142 566 Resale APT - Freehold
    28-Jul-1997 $936,000 6592 142 612 Resale Freehold
    why just say 2007? why not look back into 1980?
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb View Post
    Ya... But then again, most people want new things. So not really a good comparison. One haven't gotten keys. One is older than me. lol. 40 years old liao, friend.

Well one location is so prime. can end bloc ?
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

yes you should if you want more "bang for bucks" as you described.

Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    why just say 2007? why not look back into 1980?

yes you should if you want more "bang for bucks" as you described.
    like that i suggest 1970

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

yes, as you wish. You should choose an even older condo to compare. Why only choose Pacific Mansion TOP in 1976 which is like 40 years young only? Choose older one lah, you can get more "bang for bucks" until u feel even more shiok shiok when u compare to WT.

like that i suggest 1970

Completed in 1974, Beverly Mai is commonly known as Singapore’s first condominium. Built at the cost of S$4 million, the 28-storey tower at Tomlinson Road had a site area of 7,230 sq m and was designed by Timothy Seow & Partners (now known as ids studio). It is one of the earliest high-rise luxury apartments in Singapore and was developed along Seow’s pioneering concept of “bungalows in the-air”. The condominium is the first private residential project to incorporate maisonettes in apartment blocks and apartment units without party walls. It is also among the first to introduce the practice of shared facilities such as the swimming pool and other recreational amenities – features commonly found in condominiums today.

The urban landscape of Singapore in the 1960s was dominated by slab block public housing for the masses and landed dwellings for the affluent. Seow saw a demand for upmarket apartments, which would provide the space and privacy of a bungalow in land scarce Singapore without the prohibitive prices of landed property. He tested his “bungalows in the-air” concept on Maxima Apartments (now known as The Belmont), the precursor of Beverly Mai. The tower block, developed on his parents’ property, had only one unit on each floor that was served by two lifts and a common swimming pool. Henry Kwee, the founder of Pontiac Land, was impressed with Seow’s concept and appointed him as the architect of Beverly Mai.

Several of Seow’s early condominium projects such as Beverly Mai and Futura were inspired by English architect Denys Lasdun’s Keeling House maisonettes at Bethnal Green, East London, England. Beverly Mai had 48 maisonettes – four units on each floor – two deluxe apartments and two penthouses that were joined by a central service core and served by two lifts – a private lift for residents and a back lift for visitors. To maximise privacy, each unit was designed with split levels to segregate the private bedroom spaces on the second floor from the living and dining rooms below. Each unit also had a large balcony that functioned as a garden in the sky. Another key architectural feature of Beverly Mai was its “floating” entrance lobby, which separated the driveway for vehicles and pedestrians. The project also introduced shared recreational facilities such as a swimming pool, barbecue pits and terraces.

The condominium, which cost between S$141,000 and $162,000 an apartment in 1970, was sold through a collective sale to Hotel Properties Ltd for S$238 million in 2006. The threat of collective sales and the demolition of Beverly Mai and other early modern architecture built by local architects in post-war Singapore prompted the call to preserve Singapore’s built heritage.
    Last edited by beepbeep; 21-01-16 at 19:33.

Quote Originally Posted by alfanutz View Post
    You must be eagerly anticipating the TOP of Watertown ?

I love cycling as well, use to join some of the cycling group and clock more than 100km weekly. Maybe next time we can cycle together

Anyway, I am wondering how to get from Watertown to the waterway ? The resident's lift goes to 1st floor and I guess need to carry the bike through the boardwalk to the waterway ?
    I cycle slow like tortoise, not as hardcore like you.

There might be other way lead to the waterway without going through much steps, need to explore once TOP.

I cycle slow like tortoise, not as hardcore like you.

There might be other way lead to the waterway without going through much steps, need to explore once TOP.
    Ha ha, those kind of cycling is only done on the road and not at places like the waterway.

So far, from my recce of the area other than going by the boardwalk, there's a lift under tower 11 (near the bridge) that goes to the waterway.

Maybe once the town centre beside Watertown is completed, there might be a way down to the waterway, will have to wait and see.

Ha ha, those kind of cycling is only done on the road and not at places like the waterway.

So far, from my recce of the area other than going by the boardwalk, there's a lift under tower 11 (near the bridge) that goes to the waterway.

Maybe once the town centre beside Watertown is completed, there might be a way down to the waterway, will have to wait and see.
    If staying in tower 1, 2, 3, 4, will need to take a lift up 1 level from one e-deck to another to reach lobby 5 which is the lift u mention.
    Or go by B3 carpark way to reach lobby 5.
    And Maybe there is bike lot at B3?

Btw, did saw two WT concierge signage was put up, 1 at lobby 3 and the other along broadwalk,

If staying in tower 1, 2, 3, 4, will need to take a lift up 1 level from one e-deck to another to reach lobby 5 which is the lift u mention.
    Or go by B3 carpark way to reach lobby 5.
    And Maybe there is bike lot at B3?

Btw, did saw two WT concierge signage was put up, 1 at lobby 3 and the other along broadwalk,
    Yes, the lift I mentioned is near lobby 5.

Do you know if the residential lift goes straight to B2 and B3 ? I believe half of B2 car park is for residents ?

Yes, I walk around the perimeter of Waterway Point and I saw all the 5 lobbies, actually Lobby 5 was blocked but I saw where it is located. Lobby 1 and 2 doesn't have sign yet. It seems only Lobby 3 sign has the "Concierge" on it.

Which tower are you from ?

Notice there are a few retail lifts that server B2 CP, and B2 CP are serve by 2 ingress, one coming by retail side and 1 direct from resi ingress which I yet to explore. There is shuttle door above ingress exit/entrance to resi car park, think they make it configurable.

Here is a picture from FB on the concierge found along boardwalk.
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...ce=47&refid=52

I from lower E deck tower.

Notice there are a few retail lifts that server B2 CP, and B2 CP are serve by 2 ingress, one coming by retail side and 1 direct from resi ingress which I yet to explore. There is shuttle door above ingress exit/entrance to resi car park, think they make it configurable.

Here is a picture from FB on the concierge found along boardwalk.
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...ce=47&refid=52

I from lower E deck tower.
    Yeah, according to the plans I have seen and also from parking at B2 when I went to Waterway Point, there's one section of B2 that is cordoned off and I believe that's reserved for residents. In fact, the lift that I mentioned near Lobby 5, there's a sign that say B3 is for residents only. But I did not see any access card reader inside the lift yet.

Lower E deck tower ? Is that referring to tower 1 - 5 ?

yes, as you wish. You should choose an even older condo to compare. Why only choose Pacific Mansion TOP in 1976 which is like 40 years young only? Choose older one lah, you can get more "bang for bucks" until u feel even more shiok shiok when u compare to WT.
    Well I only follow your lead mah. cherry pick something in 2007. While I am talking about a 2015 nov pricing. u are the want to cherry pick the price in 2007. So basically ai u song only mah.

People here very funny when you show then Property Guru latest asking price they kpkb say property guru agents are fake. must refer to latest caveat. So I refer to latest caveat then some people will cherry pick 2007 pricing and come compare now. So why 2007 why not 1970? then now say go find the oldest property with the oldest caveat. LOL... Ai You Song only coz you buy liao. LAN LAN.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Yeah, according to the plans I have seen and also from parking at B2 when I went to Waterway Point, there's one section of B2 that is cordoned off and I believe that's reserved for residents. In fact, the lift that I mentioned near Lobby 5, there's a sign that say B3 is for residents only. But I did not see any access card reader inside the lift yet.

Lower E deck tower ? Is that referring to tower 1 - 5 ?
    Ya, lower E-deck is also east wing of retail.

The retail lift lobby got state that B2,B3 are for resi. and retail CP are B1M,B1,B2M, and now partial of B2 is used up, sector A & B, while sector C is for resi.

Ya, nothing on the access card reader yet, those escalator and stair up to resi will have gantry.

Ya, lower E-deck is also east wing of retail.

The retail lift lobby got state that B2,B3 are for resi. and retail CP are B1M,B1,B2M, and now partial of B2 is used up, sector A & B, while sector C is for resi.

Ya, nothing on the access card reader yet, those escalator and stair up to resi will have gantry.
    I am not too comfortable with the security but I guess this is the down side of a mixed development.

I noticed at the outdoor playground at level 2, the barrier isn't very high so is a potential security risk.

I am not too comfortable with the security but I guess this is the down side of a mixed development.

I noticed at the outdoor playground at level 2, the barrier isn't very high so is a potential security risk.
    Lot of job for the MCST and secu team to fix, if not they will kana fix.

Other people not as funny as you leh....
    U more steady cherry picker! you can pick a 40 year young ppty to compare... no way to win you to get more 'bang for bucks'...

Well I only follow your lead mah. cherry pick something in 2007. While I am talking about a 2015 nov pricing. u are the want to cherry pick the price in 2007. So basically ai u song only mah.

People here very funny when you show then Property Guru latest asking price they kpkb say property guru agents are fake. must refer to latest caveat. So I refer to latest caveat then some people will cherry pick 2007 pricing and come compare now. So why 2007 why not 1970? then now say go find the oldest property with the oldest caveat. LOL... Ai You Song only coz you buy liao. LAN LAN.
    win

Here another one for u. Pacif Mansion. 1,178 psf FH!! right in town . 10min walk to Orchard road. all the malls you can get . MRT everything also have. can eat original ya koon everyday.

How is that bang for bucks?

14 SEP 2015 32 RIVER VALLEY CLOSE #XX-XX 1,528 1,178
    Hahaha, another retarded recommendation given by minority.
    From 2014 to 2016, there's only two transactions taking place and obviously the demand is not there despite a number of sales listing put up for pacific mansion.
    This condo is older than most forumer here....hahaha...the maintenance fee cfm high one.
    This is another classic example to illustrate how retarded minority is.
    Anyone see him buying this project? No? Come on la, talk is cheap...walk the talk la.

Then why can't you accept the fact coralis is selling at around 900k for a 1 bedders that is less than 500sqft in 2015?
    What so attractive about this price? Please enlighten us?
    Guess u master of cherry pick. Lol.
    Your smelly name in this forum, as a big liar who twist and turn has made u a popular figure here. Lol

Lot of job for the MCST and secu team to fix, if not they will kana fix.
    For access door that is located in public area, they should install turnstile so that only one person can enter at any one time.

For access door that is located in public area, they should install turnstile so that only one person can enter at any one time.
    Agree, that could solved the problems.

Minority is indeed the King of Cherry Picker!
    He can pick 40 year young ppty to compare... i like it!
    Next time, maybe he will pick a HDB to compare... sure solid 'bang for bucks'!

Quote Originally Posted by Xan View Post
    Then why can't you accept the fact coralis is selling at around 900k for a 1 bedders that is less than 500sqft in 2015?
    Your smelly name in this forum, as a big liar who twist and turn has made u a popular figure here. Lol

Ehh if u learn to read. I am saying from a renter perspective comparing Coralis and WT... Rent is not much diff and Coralis have more to offer. Why u cannot read or something? or basically you are like the Lairing bear who cherry pick part of the conversation and mis represent? LOL you LAN LAN is it? STUCK with a WT?

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

or barb wire electric fence ? LOL!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Cool

Minority is comparing RCR with OCR which is of different categories ???? Anyway, the 495sqft unit was sold new at about 750K in 2010 and in 2015 only one 495sqft unit sold at a resale price of 900k...this doesn't say much about the popularity of this condo... not sure will the maintenance fee be quite high since only 127 units. Facilities wise may not be qreat either I think since it don't have that kind of population to support it. I work near Boon Keng area...Coralis is not my cup of tea. Properties along NEL train stations will be great for me. It's only takes about 20-25 mins to Boon Keng from Punggol MRT. Safe a lot of time and $$$ ...

Ehh if u learn to read. I am saying from a renter perspective comparing Coralis and WT... Rent is not much diff and Coralis have more to offer. Why u cannot read or something? or basically you are like the Lairing bear who cherry pick part of the conversation and mis represent? LOL you LAN LAN is it? STUCK with a WT?
    Truely a twist n turn liar.
    At one point, you claim to be looking at investor's perspective, at another point, you claim to look at renter perspective. You are beyond hope I Guess. Lol....contradicting yourself from time to time.

Guess you have forgotten the list of rubbish recommendations and comparison you have put up here by recommending a 40yr old condo with only two transaction betw 2014 to 2016. Trying to mislead others here? I'm too familiar with your tricks.

Haha stuck with WT? Most of us here are so damn happy that we bought below 10xxpsf with all surrounding amenities.
    But from your reaction, I can see that you are damn jealous. Is it because that time you got no $$ to buy? Hahaha
    My deepest condolence.

Quote Originally Posted by samhsm View Post
    Minority is comparing RCR with OCR which is of different categories ???? Anyway, the 495sqft unit was sold new at about 750K in 2010 and in 2015 only one 495sqft unit sold at a resale price of 900k...this doesn't say much about the popularity of this condo... not sure will the maintenance fee be quite high since only 127 units. Facilities wise may not be qreat either I think since it don't have that kind of population to support it. I work near Boon Keng area...Coralis is not my cup of tea. Properties along NEL train stations will be great for me. It's only takes about 20-25 mins to Boon Keng from Punggol MRT. Safe a lot of time and $$$ ...

Just two words for minority.... "Plain stupid". Lol

Minority is indeed the King of Cherry Picker!
    He can pick 40 year young ppty to compare... i like it!
    Next time, maybe he will pick a HDB to compare... sure solid 'bang for bucks'!
    Now you know why his name very smelly here? Haha