Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 859095100105110111112113114115
Results 3,421 to 3,440 of 3440

Thread: Watertown : Punggol Waterfront Living

Quote Originally Posted by Xan View Post
    TOP date should be 17 Jan 2017
    Insider info ?

My estimate is Feb 2017, after CNY.

From looking at the progress of other projects, it usually takes about 2 month to TOP after all work has been completed.

Just went up to see the units on Friday. They are rushing level 11 onwards for the 3 condo blocks. Cabinet works, M&E final fix such as DB termination & Aircon CU termination not completed yet. Kitchen equipment laying around in the unit. I took some pictures & can someone guide me how to post here? or can we setup a facebook group or WhatsApp grp for the owners. I'm sure it will be pretty useful to share information after we collect the keys.

Quote Originally Posted by owl View Post
    Just went up to see the units on Friday. They are rushing level 11 onwards for the 3 condo blocks. Cabinet works, M&E final fix such as DB termination & Aircon CU termination not completed yet. Kitchen equipment laying around in the unit. I took some pictures & can someone guide me how to post here? or can we setup a facebook group or WhatsApp grp for the owners. I'm sure it will be pretty useful to share information after we collect the keys.
    So other than the 3 condo blocks, the rest of the blocks have been completed ?

Good idea about setting up a group.

Maybe we can setup a WhatsApp group first.

For those keen to join (only for Watertown residents), please PM me with your contact number and I will add you to the group.

There is a Facebook page set up for residents. Watertown@Punggol Central D19

Our WhatsApp group is still small but growing !

We now have members coming from the various unit types. These are some of the members :

owl - Condo/Tower 3
    permacy - SOHO/Tower 6
    Simongoh2000 - Suite/Tower 5
    alfanutz - Condo/Tower 3

We basically share information on anything related to Watertown, floor plan, brands of appliance etc and even topics such as childcare centre

If you are interested to join the group, just PM me with your contact number and also unit number.

Watertown@Punggol Central D19 - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1505974836383098/

Merry Christmas to all.

Picture taken on 12 Nov.

There is a park at condo tower roof top.

A closer look @ the pool.

Tower 4,8,9,10,11 roof nite light is quite nice.

Called far east concierge, latest update TOP date push back to Q2, sigh!

Australia's leading track guided indoor and outdoor blinds and retractable insect screens are here in Singapore!

No cords, bead chains, wires!

No GAPS!

No rattling in wind!

Reduce dust/dirt and keep out mosquitos!

Call Lee at 9880 6538 for free measure and quote.

www.auszip.com.sg

www.facebook.com/AusZip/

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    Hi Thanks for the info. I have just asked to join the closed group.

It's 14th Sept as of today. I bought Watertown in January 2012. In a few months time, it would be a record 6 years. More than half a decade. I called up Frasers Centrepoint in June. the person said we should get the keys in July / August. When I called a fews days ago questioning why we still didn't receive the keys. she said it was only estimated. ...Estimated... estimated... what a politically good answer to escape all customer enquiries.

It's Sept 2017 now! Keys nowhere in sight!

Quote Originally Posted by rotiprata View Post
    It's 14th Sept as of today. I bought Watertown in January 2012. In a few months time, it would be a record 6 years. More than half a decade. I called up Frasers Centrepoint in June. the person said we should get the keys in July / August. When I called a fews days ago questioning why we still didn't receive the keys. she said it was only estimated. ...Estimated... estimated... what a politically good answer to escape all customer enquiries.
    Wah, the longest wait in the history?

u can check the S&P for the legal completion date, if over-due, can claim LD

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna View Post
    u can check the S&P for the legal completion date, if over-due, can claim LD
    EXPECTED T.O.P. DATE: 31 DECEMBER 2017
    EXPECTED DATE OF LEGAL COMPLETION: 31 DECEMBER 2020

http://m.stproperty.sg/condominium-d...ol-condo/16808
    Details

Quote Originally Posted by anythingwhatever View Post
    EXPECTED T.O.P. DATE: 31 DECEMBER 2017
    EXPECTED DATE OF LEGAL COMPLETION: 31 DECEMBER 2020

http://m.stproperty.sg/condominium-d...ol-condo/16808
    Details
    I think the birds make nests in Ac compressors for dunno how many generations already....
    Even Parc centros launched a year after watertown already TOPed for a year.

Somehow, FE is very slow in their project delivery compared to almost all other developers

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna View Post
    Somehow, FE is very slow in their project delivery compared to almost all other developers
    Bad...

Time is $$.

Every month of delay is either additional expenses (for occupiers) or lost income (for investors).

Default Re: Watertown : Punggol Waterfront Living

Three-bedroom unit at Watertown for sale at $2.2 mil

August 11, 2023

A three-bedroom unit at Watertown, in Punggol Central, will be on the block at Singapore Realtors Inc’s upcoming auction on Aug 24.

A mortgagee sale, the 1,259 sq ft unit has a guide price of $2.2 million, which works out to $1,747 psf. It is the first time that this unit has been listed for mortgagee sale.

The 13th-floor unit features a living and dining room with a south-facing balcony that overlooks one of the swimming pools in the condo. A kitchen, with a utility room, yard and toilet, is connected to the living and dining room. There is also an en suite master bedroom, two bedrooms and a common bathroom.

Watertown is a 99-year leasehold condo jointly developed by Far East Organization, Frasers Centrepoint and Sekisui House. It is the residential component of Waterway Point, an integrated commercial and residential project completed in 2017.

The condo is a mega-development in Singapore with 992 units across 11 residential blocks. The development sits above the six-storey Waterway Point shopping mall and is linked to Punggol MRT Station on the North-East Line and Punggol LRT Station.

Watertown has various unit types, from Soho-style to two- and three-bedders, one- and two-bedroom suites, two- and three-bedroom condo units, and Sky Patios comprising two- to four-bedroom units.

The condo is centrally located among the Punggol HDB new town, shopping mall, and MRT station.

Several primary schools are nearby, including Edgefield Primary School at Edgefield Plains, Oasis Primary School at Punggol Drive, Punggol Green Primary School at Punggol Walk, Punggol View Primary School at Punggol Place, and Valour Primary School at Punggol Central.

Prices at Watertown have climbed from about $1,321 psf in August 2019 to $1,689 psf this month. This prices it higher than nearby 99-year condos such as A Treasure Trove ($1,342 psf) at Punggol Walk and Parc Centros ($1,401 psf) at Punggol Central.

Based on caveats lodged, two of the most expensive units at Watertown changed hands this year. A 1,485 sq ft unit on the 11th floor fetched $2.8 million ($1,885 psf) on July 14. On March 30, a 1,356 sq ft unit on the seventh floor was sold for $2.52 million ($1,858 psf).

More at: https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-new...wn-sale-22-mil