Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2712171819202122

Thread: Parc Rosewood Fragrance Land

Quote Originally Posted by First View Post
    First time buyer here, been aiming at property in rosewood area. Contemplating between a 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom unit in parc rosewood. Prices have been quite stable for this Property but I hope it will drop further tho.

Recent transaction of $488k for a 1 bedroom is a unit facing the expressway. Another latest transaction sold for $540k, well the unit is fully renovated and move in ready.

Still playing the waiting game and sourcing out parc rosewood units.

What do u all suggest? A one bedroom or 2 bedroom for my own stay.
    If can afford, 2 Bedroom for own stay. You can rent the other room or become married later.

First time buyer here, been aiming at property in rosewood area. Contemplating between a 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom unit in parc rosewood. Prices have been quite stable for this Property but I hope it will drop further tho.

Recent transaction of $488k for a 1 bedroom is a unit facing the expressway. Another latest transaction sold for $540k, well the unit is fully renovated and move in ready.

Still playing the waiting game and sourcing out parc rosewood units.

What do u all suggest? A one bedroom or 2 bedroom for my own stay. Pros n Cons of this property?
    Those facing expressway directly are typically more noisy and dusty, that's why the price is lower...

this project if you buy at $5xx for 1 bedder already not much room for price appreciation

Quote Originally Posted by xtreme_46 View Post
    this project if you buy at $5xx for 1 bedder already not much room for price appreciation
    Agree...

Recalled when it's first launched, the cheapest units were going for like $398K.

Quote Originally Posted by anythingwhatever View Post
    Agree...

Recalled when it's first launched, the cheapest units were going for like $398K.
    I thought is start from 4xxk when launched?

Quote Originally Posted by xtreme_46 View Post
    I thought is start from 4xxk when launched?
    One of the Launch Ads:

Actually the ad $398K is only for one of the 2nd floor worst facing unit along the highway.
    The rest all 400K above.

Truth be told, actually Rosewood is a nice place to stay. Very resort feel and although there are many units, the space is huge and you don't feel over crowded as there there are so many places you can choose to go to relax.

I had an MM there and since then to now had never had a shortage of tenants. I even thought of buying another unit but decided not to put all eggs in the same nest. Hahah... Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by darling View Post
    Actually the ad $398K is only for one of the 2nd floor worst facing unit along the highway.
    The rest all 400K above.

Truth be told, actually Rosewood is a nice place to stay. Very resort feel and although there are many units, the space is huge and you don't feel over crowded as there there are so many places you can choose to go to relax.

I had an MM there and since then to now had never had a shortage of tenants. I even thought of buying another unit but decided not to put all eggs in the same nest. Hahah... Cheers.
    Always know who is writing the articles and you will know how much discount to give.

One man meat is another poison, there are those who bought MM and very happy with the return.

Same goes to 99 years leasehold and Freehold property.

After more than a year of house hunting, I知 back in Parc Rosewood. Ever since the July 5th coooling measure, I lowered my Budget down and decided to purchase a one bedder here. 25% downpayment is hefty I gotta say especially for a young buyer myself.

I知 buying it for my own stay since I知 not applicable to get a HDB due to my age.
    I viewed more than 10 units in PRW before deciding one one particular unit. Purchased it at a price below valuation and I知 happy with it!

Will be getting my keys soon and I heard that the rental yield for 1 bedder here isn稚 that bad at 3.4-3.6%. Nevertheless for now I値l be staying alone, turning it into my very own Bachelor Pad.

https://www.todayonline.com/big-read...-shoebox-units

An article in regards to shoebox houses in neighbourhood area was written a few days back. What are your views on it?

https://www.todayonline.com/big-read...-shoebox-units

An article in regards to shoebox houses in neighbourhood area was written a few days back. What are your views on it?
    Give you one case study see whether you think related.

Monthly income 2700, sell HDB buy condo. Got 3 young kid wife not working. Working overseas coming back soon.

Welcome. It's a nice place to stay. I am sure you will enjoy it.

It is very resort like feel. There are two shops inside, one convenient store which the items are reasonably priced and one small shop/kitchen which sell food that you can order and the person will cook on the spot for you or you can collect later which is also very convenient. There are also several vending machines around. Share your experience here once you moved in.

Like i said, there are many units but the crowds are all dispersed because the area is so huge and so many pools to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    Always know who is writing the articles and you will know how much discount to give.

One man meat is another poison, there are those who bought MM and very happy with the return.

Same goes to 99 years leasehold and Freehold property.
    The problem is we don't know who is writing. I guess as long as you are happy with your purchase, its all that matters. There will always be pros and cons to everything. It all boils down to your budget. Parc Rosewood is not the best location, but it is also not that bad actually. At least there is a bus stop right outside the side gate.

I wonder why are people selling. But so be it, i am keeping mine.

The problem is we don't know who is writing. I guess as long as you are happy with your purchase, its all that matters. There will always be pros and cons to everything. It all boils down to your budget. Parc Rosewood is not the best location, but it is also not that bad actually. At least there is a bus stop right outside the side gate.

Every project the buyer can be any type.

1. SSD buyer, after SSD sell.
    2. ABSD Buyer, when profit more than ABSD.
    3. Long term buyer, sell after 10 years.
    4. In Love with the location and property, die die want to die in the loaction.
    5. Children schooling buyer, buy for their children school.
    6. Inflation buyer, money in the bank depreciate faster than interest earn.

Xie Xie! Got it at a good price! Bargain hard for a corner 1 bedder MM. Super excited to collect my keys and move in.

Got it on the day URA rules come out in regards to no more Shoe Box units below 500sqft! Wooohoooo, hope price for Shoe Box units will increase in future!

Well , am a happy home owner now! Will be staying there.

Xie Xie! Got it at a good price! Bargain hard for a corner 1 bedder MM. Super excited to collect my keys and move in.

Got it on the day URA rules come out in regards to no more Shoe Box units below 500sqft! Wooohoooo, hope price for Shoe Box units will increase in future!

Well , am a happy home owner now! Will be staying there.
    Congrats

6 years 90,000

Remember this table when buying leasehold. https://www.clc.gov.sg/docs/default-...alas-table.pdf