Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5101516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Parc Rosewood Fragrance Land

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Ripple bay was cheaper in terms of PSF. but Fragrance is a faster builder. collect rental income first
    I remember that time many Parc Rosewood buyer regret to buy after Ripple Bay launch.........now no more regret......
    I m MM

2013-06-06 PARC ROSEWOOD 77 ROSEWOOD DRIVE #XX-XX 25 99 YRS FROM 2011 506 638,000 1,261
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Default Parc rosewood

Quote Originally Posted by baozz
    My unit near to main entrance, but yet to start paying for 1st instalment although heard that parc rosewood built very fast, just wondering anyone same like me that have not start paying?
    My unit 79 #05-xx also near main entrance still not for 1st installment. Only starts to build 1st floor. Most of other tower already built up to 5th floor. Tower 79 n 81 just started construction.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    2013-06-06 PARC ROSEWOOD 77 ROSEWOOD DRIVE #XX-XX 25 99 YRS FROM 2011 506 638,000 1,261
    Huat ar! But with the seller's stamp duty, I wonder why the owner chooses to sell now? Does it make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Keh
    Huat ar! But with the seller's stamp duty, I wonder why the owner chooses to sell now? Does it make sense?
    Maybe the owner has other commitement. Also, after TOP, there will be a flood of sellers especially for those mickey mouse units. Buyers' has the upper hand then.

Quote Originally Posted by tomdick12
    Maybe the owner has other commitement. Also, after TOP, there will be a flood of sellers especially for those mickey mouse units. Buyers' has the upper hand then.
    Maybe he saw something he didnt like? Or maybe going for EC's.

Hi Parc Rosewood owners,

We have created a construction progress site for your reference. Other than updates on construction progress, you will also be able to see recent transactions done for Parc Rosewood and some properties in the vicinity. There will also be investment/property-related articles being upload on a frequent basis. Do feel free to explore the site.

www.sgparcrosewood.com

Welcome to give us your feedback or let us know what you would like to see and we will try our best to provide.

Cheers

my 1800psf @ woodlands arriving soon

$1,359 PSF IN AUG 2013 FOR A 431-SQFT UNIT
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Rental Transactions for vicinity projects uploaded on sgparcrosewood.com
    Monthly updates, welcome to check on updates regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by aliceylt
    Rental Transactions for vicinity projects uploaded on sgparcrosewood.com
    Monthly updates, welcome to check on updates regularly.
    For the woodlands site, it is more of a office tower with some retail on the ground floor, similar to those in Tampines Central (Tampines Junction).

Just saw the caveats lodged in Dec. Looks like my unit maybe can sell for $600k!

Anyone or agent know if these units are low floor or high floor? Anyone here cashed out yet?

PARC ROSEWOOD ROSEWOOD DRIVE Condominium 25 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2011 1 610,000 431 Strata 01 to 05 1,417 Dec-13

PARC ROSEWOOD ROSEWOOD DRIVE Condominium 25 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2011 1 600,000 431 Strata 01 to 05 1,394 Dec-13

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Keh View Post
    Just saw the caveats lodged in Dec. Looks like my unit maybe can sell for $600k!

Anyone or agent know if these units are low floor or high floor? Anyone here cashed out yet?

PARC ROSEWOOD ROSEWOOD DRIVE Condominium 25 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2011 1 610,000 431 Strata 01 to 05 1,417 Dec-13

PARC ROSEWOOD ROSEWOOD DRIVE Condominium 25 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2011 1 600,000 431 Strata 01 to 05 1,394 Dec-13

good investment

btw, both transactions @ 2nd floor

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Keh View Post

Both units transacted are in level 2. In fact there's another unit in level 2 being transacted in Jan 2014 at $600K as well.

I had send you an PM. Do check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeboxsupporter View Post
    I remember that time many Parc Rosewood buyer regret to buy after Ripple Bay launch.........now no more regret......
    How you know it perform better than Ripple Bay ? There are no transaction price for Ripple Bay !
    I m MM

Default when is TOP

Anyone knows when is TOP

I collected my key and my unit was in such a terrible condition. Hollow tiles, sink pipes not installed, 3 leaking taps, badly scratched kitchen hard top, scratches on glass panels, parquet has many holes and gaps. Workmanship is very bad. After almost 1.5 months, still doing rectification work. Im appalled by the quality of Fragrance Group.
    My designers and friends who came to take a look, all jaw dropped.
    I saw many units doing re-hacking of their entire marble floor. Some even hacked and re-do twice. How terrible!

Quote Originally Posted by Red apple View Post
    I collected my key and my unit was in such a terrible condition. Hollow tiles, sink pipes not installed, 3 leaking taps, badly scratched kitchen hard top, scratches on glass panels, parquet has many holes and gaps. Workmanship is very bad. After almost 1.5 months, still doing rectification work. Im appalled by the quality of Fragrance Group.
    My designers and friends who came to take a look, all jaw dropped.
    I saw many units doing re-hacking of their entire marble floor. Some even hacked and re-do twice. How terrible!
    Do you mind sharing some pictures?

The sink pipes looked like this when i got my key. My kitchen hard top still look like this after 1.5months of rectification work. My toilet tap was leaking water on the left, after rectification the right is now leaking on top of all the cement stains and a badly scratched and dented tap.

Thanks for posting the pics. I hope the developer can quickly rectify the defects to your satisfaction. Seems like poor construction quality is getting common these days who was the main contractor by the way?

This is a joint project with World Class Land isnt it. The quality should be better? How come it became worse.
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

Maybe the joint developers are not use to completing a project of this size, as they specialize mainly in mm kind projects with 100+ or so units.

Quote Originally Posted by 2824 View Post
    Maybe the joint developers are not use to completing a project of this size, as they specialize mainly in mm kind projects with 100+ or so units.
    I think nothing to do with the small or big project ! I think is the developer cut cost from the constructor . See how much they pay to the constructor what you will get .

hi all, need some advice over here. i had recently purchase a resale condo unit (was tenanted out since TOP in 2014, taking over as vacant) and has exercise OTP. But had an inspection today (after tenant moved out) and I had a shock of my life. There is mould on the ceiling, termites on the parquet flooring (in bedroom), booklices (? which i think it is, as it is small insects exists in those old books), built in cabinets spoil, wall crack, marble floor scratches... owner's agent told me that the tenant only will repaint (as per i stated in the OTP as the walls are full of stains and children's vandalism) and he told me that once i have exercise the OTP, i will have to acceptance the condition of the unit as it is. there are also insects and ants all over... what can i do?

Quote Originally Posted by leafe View Post
    hi all, need some advice over here. i had recently purchase a resale condo unit (was tenanted out since TOP in 2014, taking over as vacant) and has exercise OTP. But had an inspection today (after tenant moved out) and I had a shock of my life. There is mould on the ceiling, termites on the parquet flooring (in bedroom), booklices (? which i think it is, as it is small insects exists in those old books), built in cabinets spoil, wall crack, marble floor scratches... owner's agent told me that the tenant only will repaint (as per i stated in the OTP as the walls are full of stains and children's vandalism) and he told me that once i have exercise the OTP, i will have to acceptance the condition of the unit as it is. there are also insects and ants all over... what can i do?
    Personally I will suggest that you call in a pest control company to get rid of these pests and termites.

Then call in a reno company to redo the place. Marble flooring can be polished. Cabinets can be torn down and build new ones.

It's your future home, start it right.

Frankly I am surprised that you did not inspect prior to signing the OTP. The poorly maintained unit can be transformed and if you are thinking of getting the previous owner or tenant to pay for the refurbishment, check your S&P.... If it's not spelt out then you will bear the cost minus the repainting.

That's just my views. Hope you can have a beautiful place you can proudly call home in the end.

Cheers

first time buying a unit alone (single) and no one there to ask also, as all my friends (married) are having BTO or EC.... totally lost here... not sure what is the implication as well. when i first view the unit, it is kinda messy as the tenant is clearing up to move out... im totally inexperienced and lost now... just now wanna cry when i saw how bad the unit was..

first time buying a unit alone (single) and no one there to ask also, as all my friends (married) are having BTO or EC.... totally lost here... not sure what is the implication as well. when i first view the unit, it is kinda messy as the tenant is clearing up to move out... im totally inexperienced and lost now... just now wanna cry when i saw how bad the unit was..
    Take it as a lesson learnt and seriously all isn't lost. Just need to manage your expectations vs your disappointed find.

Some things are needed such as getting rid of termites and the mouldy ceiling. Hopefully no water leakages which can mean hacking etc. Get rid of cabinets and parquet as these may already be infested too much to rescue. No point keeping these and run the risk of re-infecting your new wooden stuff. Get professional pest control company to check doors and door frames etc.

Then engage a good reno company (pls do homework here and seek help from good friends/family members to recommend a reliable one otherwise kena carrot big time oso dun know). Get a few quotes for comparison and if budget is tight, do the essential stuff first. It's your first house and home, no need to make nice nice for others to see and not practical for your own stay on a daily basis.

Ok after crying and despairing, plan what you need to do first. Crying and despairing can no longer have a place in this plan.

Take time to listen to professional advice and separate the sales talk from what is common sense. If too good to be true, it's wise to step back. Dun be impulsive because it's the fastest and easiest way then but later on the issues are likely to resurface. Eg. Just paint over the mouldy patches. Sooner than later they will reappear to say hello.

If budget constraint, go for functional furniture first. If no need chair, sit on floor. At least it's marble. If no need bed get a mattress first. If cannot have parquet flooring get vinyl flooring first.

Being single you are in a very advantageous position, you are all on your own. Your own taste. Your own decisions. Your own planning. Of course in times like this, life is not so fun being alone.

I hope you can take my humour and I am not having fun at your expense in your present predicament. I sincerely hope to cheer you up, even if it's just for a second or two.

All the best. Trust me, it's not as bad as you think. It's worse but it's not impossible to change the house into your home. I M possible.

Good luck!

trying hard to be positive here as well, reading up materials on pest control...

reno is another lesson to be learnt. As i engaged an ID (via walk-in and he is the one who entertain me) who is a young chap without any much experiences and mostly i was the one give him idea on what can be done for such a small unit (utilizing and maximizing the space). i went to 3 reno company via walk-in, thus all are inexperience youngsters. my friend got ask why dont want to get direct contractor, since it will be much cheaper and more experienced. But as I am alone in this and inexperienced, i cant imagine talking to all the contractors, thus engaged an ID out of convenient...

understand there is no turning back, i can only brave through with hopes. also to get some advice (to rant as well) here. and your reply indeed making me feeling better! (especially after the owner's agent keep "challenge" a single girl like me, to find my lawyer if needed)

For own stay I usually go for new.

But based on cost savings for resales, it's also possible to do it up very nicely. Spend a bit is unavoidable I think.

At this juncture, only can move forward. Good luck!

The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

havent reach 35, thus cannot go for BTO, and new condos, i balloted 4 times, for a year plus also dont have. thus get a resale unit instead... who knows..

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Did you buy over the unit with the tenant contract?
    If you do, then the tenant's deposit should be with you that you can deduct to make good the state of the property.
    If not, then too bad there is nothing much you can do.

Still, the good thing about resale unit is that you are not paying for "AIR" space, i.e. the extra SQFT which is none existence in new property compared to the resale property. If you go see new and old property, you will find that a new property of say 1000 sqft is only as big as a 800 sqft resale older unit. Hei, you already saved quite some money and you can use those to renovate to whatever style you like, just like NEW!