Limited unit in the whole project.
    1 +1 penthouse unit for rent.
    can be fully furnish or unfurnish.
    can move-in within 2 weeks or longer , all depend on your Tenant
    asking 3k yet neg.
    very nice landlord ,
    all term can be discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by landex View Post
    realistically, every major city globally will have a red light district; after all it is one of man's oldest trade so it would not disappear. As long as it is controlled and does not get into our daily lives, it would be fine.
    As far as I know, government will not renew their license to operate from lorong 20 and above with effect from last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Khoosm View Post
    As far as I know, government will not renew their license to operate from lorong 20 and above with effect from last year.
    How long are their license valid for ?

This forum has been down for a few days.. Finally UP.

Quote Originally Posted by icefish View Post
    This forum has been down for a few days.. Finally UP.
    Yeah. Finally!

i lost 2 - 3 private messages and i think Khoosm replied to me above but that post disappeared !

Hi all, i bought an extra 39' lcd tv, anyone who is looking for a tv of this size, please pm me for details. thanks

Default Balcony

Looks like those units facing the pool are having a more spacious balcony..

Quote Originally Posted by irisng View Post
    You must be prepared that during the rectification, the workers might use your toilet for "business" without flushing properly. Then they might stay in your house to enjoy the aircond in the evening. This one, actually I'm not very sure, I suspect only . I found my pail in my master bedroom the next morning when I actually left it in the toilet. Then the plug was not switch off when we had actually switched it off before leaving, so maybe they used it to charge their handphones. Another day, I saw one of the workers sat at our balcony taking his tea break, this is actually ok for me. In fact when he saw us, he quickly stood up and wanted to leave but we asked him to carry on but he felt shy, haha.
    Yes exactly. Riverbay has one unit 1x- 06. It is going to TOP soon yet that unit is used by workers to sleep, bath and play at night.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew View Post
    Yes exactly. Riverbay has one unit 1x- 06. It is going to TOP soon yet that unit is used by workers to sleep, bath and play at night.
    Wow u super this you also know

anybody got problems with defects rectification?
    i tot my unit looked better before they started working on the defects

they changed a faulty socket but now i can see finger prints on the cement wall which previously was nicely done

there was a crack on my wall, i dunno what did they do but the finishing paint job was badly done

still have a host of other defects waiting repair, hope the rest doesnt destroy my unit

Quote Originally Posted by eddarwin View Post
    anybody got problems with defects rectification?
    i tot my unit looked better before they started working on the defects

they changed a faulty socket but now i can see finger prints on the cement wall which previously was nicely done

there was a crack on my wall, i dunno what did they do but the finishing paint job was badly done

still have a host of other defects waiting repair, hope the rest doesnt destroy my unit
    Hi bro, I think this is unacceptable and you should bring it up to Govin (the PIC I think).

definitely will raise defects again.

just wondering if anyone got similar experience

Is this project by Macly ?

But most of the unit with bigger balcony facing pool don't have the Home office that 'a why you can see most of them have to set the dinning table outside in balcony, i really feel speechless about the designer of this condo, cannot they give a slightly more satisfied design, I remember at the day of lunching, I am so interested about the units facing the pool, but after check the layout I give up.

But most of the unit with bigger balcony facing pool don't have the Home office that 'a why you can see most of them have to set the dinning table outside in balcony, i really feel speechless about the designer of this condo, cannot they give a slightly more satisfied design, I remember at the day of lunching, I am so interested about the units facing the pool, but after check the layout I give up.

My unit is currently under renovation, I am going to instal decking in balcony, decorate all the rooms with wallpaper and block-out light curtains, origianlly I am going to romove the stupid looking wall in balcony just like unit 05-26( if I am not wrong), but checked with management office this is not approved unless after 1 year all the necessary inspection are done and approval is finally received for the condo then maybe can romove the wall, Speaking of management office, I quite like Miss Frawny's response and service, I submitted the application for renovation in very short notice and request to start urgently before Goast festival, she granted the approval on the spot which is so great. Btw, I also removed the developer build-in wardrobe in bedroom 2 and going to ask my ID to instal a full height wardrobe.

Make sure don't get into legal law suit with Macly as in the case of one of the owners of Thomson V.

Quote Originally Posted by GE Purchaser View Post
    My unit is currently under renovation, I am going to instal decking in balcony, decorate all the rooms with wallpaper and block-out light curtains, origianlly I am going to romove the stupid looking wall in balcony just like unit 05-26( if I am not wrong), but checked with management office this is not approved unless after 1 year all the necessary inspection are done and approval is finally received for the condo then maybe can romove the wall, Speaking of management office, I quite like Miss Frawny's response and service, I submitted the application for renovation in very short notice and request to start urgently before Goast festival, she granted the approval on the spot which is so great. Btw, I also removed the developer build-in wardrobe in bedroom 2 and going to ask my ID to instal a full height wardrobe.
    Is your reno done and have you moved in ?

How is my GE neighbors doing so far?

Btw does the management charge a fee for using the BBQ pit?

Default Noisy duct

Anyone of you find the duct very noisy?

I have asked the maintenance people a couple of times to look into this.
    Recently Govin told me they have fixed the problem by sealing the window tighter.
    But it was still noisy last night when I went down to check

Now thinking of replacing it with sound proof window which some friends told me can greatly reduce the noise. But that will cost...

Default Property Tax

Received by property tax, annual value $18,000 for one bedder 441 sq ft.

Anyone else received it and I your AV the same ?

Landex, my 409 sqft has the same AV.
    Common, 409sqft and 441 sqft has different rental value, 409 sqft should have lower AV than 441

Icefish, the duct is noisy but its ok once I close the window

Quote Originally Posted by eddarwin View Post
    Landex, my 409 sqft has the same AV.
    Common, 409sqft and 441 sqft has different rental value, 409 sqft should have lower AV than 441

Icefish, the duct is noisy but its ok once I close the window
    Eddarwin, I closed the window but still noisy.. Especially in the evening at night time
    I'm not sure what the maintenance people can still do to improve... Lost..

Received by property tax, annual value $18,000 for one bedder 441 sq ft.

Anyone else received it and I your AV the same ?
    My 775 sqft is 24,000.

Dear neighbors, just curious how your living is in the new apartment in GE. I am piss off by the useless and helpless security. They just let anyone come in without checking and other necessary information, and I noticed they also let any people visited noisy temple opposite to walk in or park their vehicles FREE in our condo without getting permit( actually it shouldn't be allowed, am I right) What a serious problem! I mean I paid maintainance fee to the so called maintainance found every month just for what? Of course for at least condo service. If these people can free park in this condo anywhere anytime without stopping them then who is responsible and paying damage cost brought by them? Is this a condone HDB? Are we paying salary to security do such suck service? So angry. Last weekend night I saw two persons walk from temple opposite the street into condo (guess they are going to drive their free-parking car away) what a convenience. I immediately ask that night shift security why he didn't check, he said he also noticed but he also didn't know and he will check in future. Tonight my husband saw a group of people walk in to condo from opposite temple again and about to drive their car away my hubby ask security to stop their vehicle but security treat my husband like a air and still let these outside people go in and go out without any checking. Seriously will complain it to management office next Monday see what their answer is? Hope security didn't take any $$ from temple to offer their so "convenient" service and management office will have a urgent solution to stop it. And learnt from this lesson that in future will never ever buy any property from a unknown developer cause small developer don't care owner and don't have any professional standard and even the security' service we are paying for is a big joke!

Is your reno done and have you moved in ?
    Hi, already finish and moved in 3 weeks ago. Quite excused and tried by these Reno thing but happy to live in the new house, feel all time and emerge worth it, now every morning I got direct bus to office in town in 20 min and save a lot of time on the road. So I feel quite satisfied just two things bothers me. One is noise, unbelievable and unacceptable dog barking, drum, ugly singing sound from the temple just opposite to the entrance of Condo, and seems temple owner got quite good relationship with security ( or management office). I saw security even let his customer to free park or walk in without any checking. Going to complain it to management office cause the security here is the most sucks I have ever met in my life

Quote Originally Posted by espeyap View Post
    My 775 sqft is 24,000.
    My 560sqf unit also around this number

Quote Originally Posted by GE Purchaser View Post
    Dear neighbors, just curious how your living is in the new apartment in GE. I am piss off by the useless and helpless security. They just let anyone come in without checking and other necessary information, and I noticed they also let any people visited noisy temple opposite to walk in or park their vehicles FREE in our condo without getting permit( actually it shouldn't be allowed, am I right) What a serious problem! I mean I paid maintainance fee to the so called maintainance found every month just for what? Of course for at least condo service. If these people can free park in this condo anywhere anytime without stopping them then who is responsible and paying damage cost brought by them? Is this a condone HDB? Are we paying salary to security do such suck service? So angry. Last weekend night I saw two persons walk from temple opposite the street into condo (guess they are going to drive their free-parking car away) what a convenience. I immediately ask that night shift security why he didn't check, he said he also noticed but he also didn't know and he will check in future. Tonight my husband saw a group of people walk in to condo from opposite temple again and about to drive their car away my hubby ask security to stop their vehicle but security treat my husband like a air and still let these outside people go in and go out without any checking. Seriously will complain it to management office next Monday see what their answer is? Hope security didn't take any $$ from temple to offer their so "convenient" service and management office will have a urgent solution to stop it. And learnt from this lesson that in future will never ever buy any property from a unknown developer cause small developer don't care owner and don't have any professional standard and even the security' service we are paying for is a big joke!
    Could it be that GE is still new, so security is not so tight yet because there will be more and more new residents and agents going in and out of the building.

Some security guards are too strict while some are not. My 1st batch of security guards were sooooo " g o o d " that they allowed "someone" to come straight to my house at around 11pm without intercom/inform me. Then we had a 2nd batch of security guards who were so strict that even KFC delivery, they also intercom us. I wonder how secured is security, I think most of the condos, the visitors only need to tell the security guards the unit number and they will be allowed to go in without the guard checking with the owners. So I wonder if "someone" knows any unit number in the building, is it means that they can go in and out of the building anytime?