Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Guillemard Edge, Lor 30 Geylang, 275 units

wrong posting

Just visited GE, glad to see the Drop off place is built in middle of ground floor. Although is not that" grand". But better than nothing. There are two lifts just close to security room. I beg that India security guy to go to 3rd floor take a look but was rejected firmly. the he told me last month TOP inspection was fail. The next inspection might be arranged by be end of this month. Meanwhile I saw a Chinese guy walked out of lift and After talked to him, understand
    key has already arrived GE but might be able to collect in May

Quote Originally Posted by GE Purchaser View Post
    Just visited GE, glad to see the Drop off place is built in middle of ground floor. Although is not that" grand". But better than nothing. There are two lifts just close to security room. I beg that India security guy to go to 3rd floor take a look but was rejected firmly. the he told me last month TOP inspection was fail. The next inspection might be arranged by be end of this month. Meanwhile I saw a Chinese guy walked out of lift and After talked to him, understand
    key has already arrived GE but might be able to collect in May
    Oh, that is great. Before next inspection they should have cleared all the comment. Hopefully can TOP by May.

By the way, how many percentage of progress payment so far you have made to Macly ?

Quote Originally Posted by espeyap View Post
    Oh, that is great. Before next inspection they should have cleared all the comment. Hopefully can TOP by May.

By the way, how many percentage of progress payment so far you have made to Macly ?
    Just 10% or 20%. Haven't yet received any letter for long time. How about you?

Quote Originally Posted by GE Purchaser View Post
    Just 10% or 20%. Haven't yet received any letter for long time. How about you?
    So far including down payment total is 50%.
    I expect to pay up to 85% very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeelemonine View Post

No leh? Yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeelemonine View Post
    Hoe come they got the key? Not fair!!! Understand TOP inspection hasn't yet been passed.

Btw, do h know what the ceiling height is? Looks not very high

Smile

Thinking to buy a 1 bedder unit at GE. Any owner want to sell. Pm me. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericson79 View Post
    Thinking to buy a 1 bedder unit at GE. Any owner want to sell. Pm me. Thanks.
    Sorry mine is 2 bedder + home office. Also will
    Not sale but for own stay, may I know why you like GE?