Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Guillemard Edge, Lor 30 Geylang, 275 units

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    not a fan of project in the area, but the name of the project is nice but misleading, more like Geylang Edge. Good job by developer to mask it with Guillemard Edge and classy pictures on http://www.the-guillemard-edge.com/index.html
    Lets see if the project turns out as nice as it is made out to be. The birds eye view of rooftop of this project probably full of laundry and bedding being sunned rather than nice outdoor dining and lounging furniture and cushions and plants...

Compare between Watertown and Guillemard Edge, which one is worth investment?

Any advise ???? If my budget of investment is around 650k.

Quote Originally Posted by espeyap
    Compare between Watertown and Guillemard Edge, which one is worth investment?

Any advise ???? If my budget of investment is around 650k.
    I Doubt u can afford anything from watertown now. Suites are all sold out!

Since its for investment, how long is ur investment horizon

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeWee
    Hi,

I have been reading in this forum recently and so far have yet to see very positive comments regarding anything.

Like to ask, what is everyone ideal development, pricing and layout? What is a fair price you consider to buy a property at certain location? Because I traced as far back as 2009 and everyone still commenting prices are high and units are small

Does the vast majority here invest in property? If yes, which is the most acceptable development or project one has seen with decent price?

Sorry for this post but just curious as Im a newb just starting looking in property market

Thanks
    Try to pronounced the condo name you intend to buy to TAXI driver and if the Taxi driver don't understand or you can't pronounced it better look for the next condo.

I got hard time teaching my wife how to pronounced Terrasse although she have been staying in France since march 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon
    Try to pronounced the condo name you intend to buy to TAXI driver and if the Taxi driver don't understand or you can't pronounced it better look for the next condo.

I got hard time teaching my wife how to pronounced Terrasse although she have been staying in France since march 2007.
    Is it not ter-ah-say? Like terrazzo tiles

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast