Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Guillemard Edge, Lor 30 Geylang, 275 units

[QUOTE=espeyap]
    Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil
    I just rented out my unit at Atrium Residences for 3.9k/mth, up by 1k from my previous tenant.

From my experience, the agents tend to exaggerate the rental yield. But I think 3.5k possible in next 3 years for 2room. 1 rm should be closer to 2.5-3k but even so, the rental yield might be attractive[/quote

3.9k for 2 bedder?
    Sorry, forgot to clarify... Mine is 3 room, 1055 sq ft.

[QUOTE=Daredevil]
    Quote Originally Posted by espeyap

If i remember correctly, due to 'stigma' associated with Geylang, 1055sf units in Atrium was going like 650-700k only. 3.9k rental for a 650k property is definitely WOW.

[QUOTE=mcmlxxvi]

If i remember correctly, due to 'stigma' associated with Geylang, 1055sf units in Atrium was going like 650-700k only. 3.9k rental for a 650k property is definitely WOW.
    Atrim 1055sqf goes for 900k range according to tran done

[QUOTE=Daredevil]
    Quote Originally Posted by espeyap

well done, keen to buy during construction, very affordable, same developer as bluwater, hubby refused to send me there to look see and said NO for geylang

[quote=JoyLye]

well done, keen to buy during construction, very affordable, same developer as bluwater, hubby refused to send me there to look see and said NO for geylang
    All investment on property that happen back in 2005 to 2009 have definitely enjoy capital gain plus substantial rental yield regardless of which area. The only different is percentage gain.

However, property investment in 2011/2012, will there be any substantial gain in 2015/2016 or later??? Is anybody guess....

I was kinda attracted to the price and location of this project until just now when i accidentally drove into lorong 28 and see a row of "girls" standing in front of a row with guys cluttered around them, till then my interest of going in the showflat which is at lorong 30 sian 1/2 already. But i do feel geylang do hv its potential, as long as it is far away from the red light district.

Attachment 3508

Just thinking how to convert a single bedroom penthouse to a 2 bedroom penthouse.

How much rental can this unit fetch????

[quote=espeyap]
    Quote Originally Posted by JoyLye

All investment on property that happen back in 2005 to 2009 have definitely enjoy capital gain plus substantial rental yield regardless of which area. The only different is percentage gain.

However, property investment in 2011/2012, will there be any substantial gain in 2015/2016 or later??? Is anybody guess....
    how come missing 2010 ?

try not to buy penthse in such MM project

ultimately u r buying for rental yield.....get the most efficient layout with most bang for buck

remember MM provide for low end budget expats.......if they got 4k budget, they may not want to rent such MM project

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    try not to buy penthse in such MM project

ultimately u r buying for rental yield.....get the most efficient layout with most bang for buck

remember MM provide for low end budget expats.......if they got 4k budget, they may not want to rent such MM project
    But if the price is similar to 2 bedroom unit, which one will you go for?