Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Guillemard Edge, Lor 30 Geylang, 275 units

No la.. just the way u said it sound like u have lobang somewhere..

So faster asked lor. As for the 3 years thing, thought u might have some insider news we duno that market will come crashing down or drop in 3 years thats why I ask..

No offence and cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Piglet
    Aiyo, Why you and Price so uptight and keep asking me to recommend FH 650sqft 1 bedroom?

I never did mention FH or LH in any of my post becasue I do not think its important for self stay. AGain, Personal opinion.

If FH is so important and buyer think its the best deal she can get then so be it.
    I am still free to give my opinion rite?

whether or not in after 3 years , with moe savings can get a better unit , Of course cannot be sure. I was just proposing one alternative consideration la.

Just that with a personal experience living in a 560sq ft unit, I am depressed by the fact that new deelopments now have come to this state. 560sq ft can queeze 2 bedrooms and 3 balconies...
    To me is very un(be)livable.

On a side note, I bought a 657sq ft 10year old apartment in D15 just last year at only 1kpsf. and yes its FH.
    So compared to new developements, I feel if one slowly look, sure can find a place eventually.
    No time to look? cannot wait? Ok lor , happy then buy lor.

Quote Originally Posted by GE Purchaser
    R u sure that is originally 1 bedder layout? i see 2 bedrooms though 2nd bedroom is a bit small. wow, , the layout is more reasonable and confortable. HS is looked so cute to be used as a study place. actually i prefer this no balcony layout, space is completely used. but i dont like penhouse, think about if rainny days, we need to move the bed to downstairs? if no need, how to cover? that will be horrible mess.
    Yes it is a 1 bedroom penthouse @GE. 775sqft with roof gardens.

But there is no bed at the upper level. Only Jacuzzi and BBQ pit.

IMHO, 2 bedrooms with 1 toilet still okay if for own stay but if you want to rent it out, it will be a bit inconvenience. But luckily, the toilet has 2 entries, just make sure that 1 side is locked when someone is inside the toilet.

I don't think you can convert the HS to a toilet because there are still some units below you and it will be a big project and costly, not worth it.

huh.....y gd for own stay? own stay more comfy better rite? the master room is a joke....like mcm said, nid to roll over the bed to goto the balcony....i wonder how to clean the room??? wakakaka

buy mm to rent out i can understand la.....squeeze the tenants mah!!! who cares! wakakakaka

if budget so tight, den shd go for HDb mah rite? or slowly find bigger resale 1bdr of size 5xxsqft-6xxsqft.....

[quote=GE Purchaser]I bought a 2 bedroom + Home office at level 3, size abt 560sqf, prize$658000 = $1175psf. i bought on 18th of Feb (1 week past from VVIP preview)

5. layout is good (Square shape,symmetrical room,坐南朝北,nice feng shui)

Just a bit curious, how you see the feng shui, is it because of the shape or because of the facing?

Just curious, anyone knows the size of both pools?

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Just curious, anyone knows the size of both pools?
    Should be around 25 meter. One is slightly longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Piglet

Just that with a personal experience living in a 560sq ft unit, I am depressed by the fact that new deelopments now have come to this state. 560sq ft can queeze 2 bedrooms and 3 balconies...
    To me is very un(be)livable.

Can share how you find living in a unit of 560sq ft?

I think this size is ok if you know how to put the space to good use. Should be quite comfy and cosy...

Quote Originally Posted by espeyap
    Should be around 25 meter. One is slightly longer.
    Oh thats not that big. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GSLJ
    Can share how you find living in a unit of 560sq ft?

I think this size is ok if you know how to put the space to good use. Should be quite comfy and cosy...
    560 sqft is consider reasonable size for MM project. And normally come with Open kitchen /dry kitchen. For small family, I think is ok.

But to host any visitors at home will be very tight. Therefore, for MM project, common facilities is important. Such as BBQ area, sky terrace, landscape, sitting area and etc.

560 sqft is consider reasonable size for MM project. And normally come with Open kitchen /dry kitchen. For small family, I think is ok.

But to host any visitors at home will be very tight. Therefore, for MM project, common facilities is important. Such as BBQ area, sky terrace, landscape, sitting area and etc.
    hmm any projects for example?

hmm any projects for example?
    MM projects at Geylang, plenty of them is around the same size for 2 bedder, some even smaller than 500sqft.

But most of the common facilities is lousy as compare to GE, therefore I feel GE is a better choice.

MM projects at Geylang, plenty of them is around the same size for 2 bedder, some even smaller than 500sqft.

But most of the common facilities is lousy as compare to GE, therefore I feel GE is a better choice.
    Actually all GE has is 2 pools instead of 1 no? the rest are bout the same.

Actually all GE has is 2 pools instead of 1 no? the rest are bout the same.
    But if you compare to other smaller development in Geylang area, you will know what I mean. Pool and Gym is very small, and some do not have funtion room or sky terrace.

But if you compare to other smaller development in Geylang area, you will know what I mean. Pool and Gym is very small, and some do not have funtion room or sky terrace.
    Yup, i know what u mean. But actually GE dont have much either. People bought into this probably because everyone else is. To watch people die with u is better to die alone. HAHA Being only the 3rd condo in Geylang I'd say the facilities is not that much more than the Apartment status ones. Centra Resi has a 25min lap pool too. It may be narrower but more than half the units in GE means less ppl to share the pool with.

Every time I pass by Guillemard road I see this MOE construction, it appears to be the new Kong Hwa primary campus (moving in mid 2012). It is just across the road from GE, is the school any good?

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...travel_site_1/

Quote Originally Posted by cmchong77
    Every time I pass by Guillemard road I see this MOE construction, it appears to be the new Kong Hwa primary campus (moving in mid 2012). It is just across the road from GE, is the school any good?

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...travel_site_1/
    Per Kiasuparents, this school is quite good and popular (Phase 2C @ 171%):
    http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/ev...-2012-phase-2c

By the way, happened to pass by the GE site, constructions seem to be underway aggressively, maybe can T.O.P before 2015? :-)

Default Looking for resale at GE

Quote Originally Posted by GE Purchaser
    2 bedrooms but only got 1 toilet really bothers me and make me feel a long time regret about the purchase, toilet to me is very important i only want to share with my family but it is impossible to refund the downpayment. i dont know. maybe i can convert the HS to 2nd toilet? dont know possible or not, i saw my relative in China they can convert any room to toilet or other function room. they even can cover the balcony and change it to a shower room.

To those give me some valuable advice friends, thank you for your sharing.

No place to store things should be not a problem as we have a 3 bedroom HDB (current living place), hubby may occasionally come to live in this new purchase condo as he also need to live for 1-2 days per week with his mum (mum alone living in 3 bedroom hdb). so, we can store things in old HDB.
    Hi there,I am interested n looking for resale at GE area please drop me a line if you will to sale your apt. Thks William

Quote Originally Posted by William13
    Hi there,I am interested n looking for resale at GE area please drop me a line if you will to sale your apt. Thks William
    all the GE buyers are tied down by the 4yrs ssd..doubt u will get any resale units now...

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    all the GE buyers are tied down by the 4yrs ssd..doubt u will get any resale units now...
    Maybe he willing to cover the 16 or 12% leh

Construction Updates as at June 2012:

Construction Updates as of July-2012:

1. The Project Board has just been put up.
    2. The Giant Bricks have just moved in.
    3. The Piling Work have just started...

Expected date of completion 31-Jul-2014????

Quote Originally Posted by anythingwhatever
    Construction Updates as of July-2012:

1. The Project Board has just been put up.
    2. The Giant Bricks have just moved in.
    3. The Piling Work have just started...

Expected date of completion 31-Jul-2014????
    Is this supposed to be the TOP date?

Or just the completion of the main building structure?

Sep-2012: Piling Work in progress, expected completion date remain unchanged on board...

Default Update of GE Progress on 1-Dec-2012

Update as at 1-Dec-2012

Any update?

I think is already up to Level 2 now.

is this Macly the one who did Thomson V?