Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213

Thread: Guillemard Edge, Lor 30 Geylang, 275 units

Quote Originally Posted by GE Purchaser View Post
    Dear neighbors, just curious how your living is in the new apartment in GE. I am piss off by the useless and helpless security. They just let anyone come in without checking and other necessary information, and I noticed they also let any people visited noisy temple opposite to walk in or park their vehicles FREE in our condo without getting permit( actually it shouldn't be allowed, am I right) What a serious problem! I mean I paid maintainance fee to the so called maintainance found every month just for what? Of course for at least condo service. If these people can free park in this condo anywhere anytime without stopping them then who is responsible and paying damage cost brought by them? Is this a condone HDB? Are we paying salary to security do such suck service? So angry. Last weekend night I saw two persons walk from temple opposite the street into condo (guess they are going to drive their free-parking car away) what a convenience. I immediately ask that night shift security why he didn't check, he said he also noticed but he also didn't know and he will check in future. Tonight my husband saw a group of people walk in to condo from opposite temple again and about to drive their car away my hubby ask security to stop their vehicle but security treat my husband like a air and still let these outside people go in and go out without any checking. Seriously will complain it to management office next Monday see what their answer is? Hope security didn't take any $$ from temple to offer their so "convenient" service and management office will have a urgent solution to stop it. And learnt from this lesson that in future will never ever buy any property from a unknown developer cause small developer don't care owner and don't have any professional standard and even the security' service we are paying for is a big joke!
    Breakdown the problem into small pieces and solve it one at a time.

1. Take down the security guard name, the date of incident.
    2. Ask which company he belong to.
    3. Call the company.
    4. No improvement, inform the company you will help them advertise their good service in the social media.
    Last edited by Arcachon; 14-09-14 at 15:12.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    Breakdown the problem into small pieces and solve it one at a time.

1. Take down the security guard name, the date of incident.
    2. Ask which company he belong to.
    3. Call the company.
    4. No improvement, inform the company you will help them advertise their good service in the social media.
    Security Guards are normally the main problem in most of the condo. I suggest inform the MA.
    And pressure the MA to make improvement and enforce the rule and regulation.

Next time, you should join as Council Member once the MCST is formed.

That's the reason why I prefer a condo with the gate closed all the time, only can be opened if your car is equipped with the device.

Dear neighbors, just curious how your living is in the new apartment in GE. I am piss off by the useless and helpless security. They just let anyone come in without checking and other necessary information, and I noticed they also let any people visited noisy temple opposite to walk in or park their vehicles FREE in our condo without getting permit( actually it shouldn't be allowed, am I right) What a serious problem! I mean I paid maintainance fee to the so called maintainance found every month just for what? Of course for at least condo service. If these people can free park in this condo anywhere anytime without stopping them then who is responsible and paying damage cost brought by them? Is this a condone HDB? Are we paying salary to security do such suck service? So angry. Last weekend night I saw two persons walk from temple opposite the street into condo (guess they are going to drive their free-parking car away) what a convenience. I immediately ask that night shift security why he didn't check, he said he also noticed but he also didn't know and he will check in future. Tonight my husband saw a group of people walk in to condo from opposite temple again and about to drive their car away my hubby ask security to stop their vehicle but security treat my husband like a air and still let these outside people go in and go out without any checking. Seriously will complain it to management office next Monday see what their answer is? Hope security didn't take any $$ from temple to offer their so "convenient" service and management office will have a urgent solution to stop it. And learnt from this lesson that in future will never ever buy any property from a unknown developer cause small developer don't care owner and don't have any professional standard and even the security' service we are paying for is a big joke!

Hi, already finish and moved in 3 weeks ago. Quite excused and tried by these Reno thing but happy to live in the new house, feel all time and emerge worth it, now every morning I got direct bus to office in town in 20 min and save a lot of time on the road. So I feel quite satisfied just two things bothers me. One is noise, unbelievable and unacceptable dog barking, drum, ugly singing sound from the temple just opposite to the entrance of Condo, and seems temple owner got quite good relationship with security ( or management office). I saw security even let his customer to free park or walk in without any checking. Going to complain it to management office cause the security here is the most sucks I have ever met in my life
    Your unit is facing directly the temple?

IMHO, beside the noise, you might be able to smell the "smoke" when they are burning the incense paper during the 1st and 15th day of the month or special occasions. But if yours is on the high floor, maybe not so bad. Once you are used to it, I think it should be ok.

Install an autogate. get rid of the guards.

Dear neighbors, security guard here got a little bit improvement although a lot of room to improve.

Hopefully I can stay peacefully for at least 1 or 2 years before I sell away this new house

got few airbnb there so the bo chap security guard is a blessing for them

Hi , Any owner from guillemard edge want to sell their 1 bedded penthouse 861 sq ft or 1001 sq ft ?