Page 86 of 93 FirstFirst ... 56616671768182838485868788899091 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,580 of 2771

Thread: bartley residences

It is no point to argue further, the most important thing is that the developer will hand over a good quality new Condo to us without any unreasonable defacts. Whether you like or dislike, Mr Tan, we will become neighbour. If you really don't like to see me anymore, then you should sell it because I will not sell it within 50 years.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    Negativity begets negativity. Positivity begets positivity. Unpolite begets impoliteness. Forgive begets forgiveness.
    Hi, new neighbour, Thank you to teach me English, I am not good at English because I return it to my school teacher already.

Quote Originally Posted by zheyusg View Post
    It is no point to argue further, the most important thing is that the developer will hand over a good quality new Condo to us without any unreasonable defacts. Whether you like or dislike, Mr Tan, we will become neighbour. If you really don't like to see me anymore, then you should sell it because I will not sell it within 50 years.
    Who's arguing? Anyway, dun say too early yet about not selling within 50 years, esp coming from someone who changes passport within 50 years.

Hi, new neighbour, Thank you to teach me English, I am not good at English because I return it to my school teacher already.
    It's ok. We can just leave it as it is then.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    Who's arguing? Anyway, dun say too early yet about not selling within 50 years, esp coming from someone who changes passport within 50 years.
    I stayed in Singapore almost 30 years. Most of Singaporean are polite. seems like you are the only exception case.

I stayed in Singapore almost 30 years. Most of Singaporean are polite. seems like you are the only exception case.
    I lived in Singapore all my life. All the new citizens I met are grateful and respectful of this country. Seems like you are the odd one out.

hello zheyusg and mrtan, let's park this aside. I guess there is some misunderstanding here. I guess we all look forward to the launch of Bartley Residence and get a bit overexcited.
    I really see no point in arguing here since we are all gonna be future neighbours .

Anyone able to snap some pictures of site from the main gate? How about the conditions inside the units?

I wonder whether the white goods are delivered.. Fridge, Washers, etc..

Does anyone know what brand is the air conditioner?

Panasonic

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarf View Post
    Panasonic
    Are you 100% sure about that?
    I also noticed it was the AC brand on the show flat, but is it going to be the actual one installed in the completed unit?

Yup, it's Panasonic AC. Can see it from the front gate

Quote Originally Posted by Buckley81 View Post
    Yup, it's Panasonic AC. Can see it from the front gate
    Thanks for the info.

Sometimes I pass by Bartley Road at night. The lobby lights are turned on. Nice..

Hi,
    May I know where is the rubbish chute located for blocks 5, 5a and 7? Usually beside which unit?
    Which units will be facing the lift directly?
    tks.

Default Back gate

Noticed the back entrance has a bigger gate constructed. It seems to allow vehicle to enter for loading and unloading? However, there is no road, just grass patch...and the inner fence seems to end suddenly before the bigger gate. Seems to be very odd design. Anyone has any information about this?

IMG_0581.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by cjtay View Post
    Noticed the back entrance has a bigger gate constructed. It seems to allow vehicle to enter for loading and unloading? However, there is no road, just grass patch...and the inner fence seems to end suddenly before the bigger gate. Seems to be very odd design. Anyone has any information about this?

IMG_0581.JPG
    Fire engine access?

Stated in brochure for fire engine access.

Any BR owner here planning to engage professional defects inspector? Got a friend who bought a EC unit managed to get very nice group discount (i think it was 700+ reduced down to 300+), and found 100 over defects...
    Worth to consider it i think. I am still considering whether to engage such service and just want to hear what you do you think whether is this necessary and are you planning to engage one too? Any good contacts for such inspector that provides nice group discount? The company my friend engage is Ark Interior. I haven't call them to inquire about it.

Quote Originally Posted by virzone View Post
    Any BR owner here planning to engage professional defects inspector? Got a friend who bought a EC unit managed to get very nice group discount (i think it was 700+ reduced down to 300+), and found 100 over defects...
    Worth to consider it i think. I am still considering whether to engage such service and just want to hear what you do you think whether is this necessary and are you planning to engage one too? Any good contacts for such inspector that provides nice group discount? The company my friend engage is Ark Interior. I haven't call them to inquire about it.
    Interested in this! But not sure how good such services are.
    Anyone else?

Engaged ID will do these for free as part of their services.

Default Access to Bartley Res

I was chatting with my colleague about Bartley Res and he mentioned that for some condos nearing TOP, the guards would sometimes oblige visitors to view the interior of units. Has anyone heard similar stories? I won't mind such a visit.

Need to give coffee money?

Default before and after

Saw today that main road landscape all done up, TOP in a month's time?

Sky Habitat obtain TOP already, when is our turn?

Hello! I took some pictures today, I will post them here shortly. It seems like the landscaping are mostly done now. I can even see aircon unit. So I guess TOP in July is achievable.

Noticed that some units are painted brown and some are white.. I hope mine is white, but still can't be sure yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_ View Post
    Hello! I took some pictures today, I will post them here shortly. It seems like the landscaping are mostly done now. I can even see aircon unit. So I guess TOP in July is achievable.

Noticed that some units are painted brown and some are white.. I hope mine is white, but still can't be sure yet.
    Just called developer. Estimated TOP is at 3rd quarter July onwards.

Smile May 2015 Construction Progress

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_ View Post

Notice that those painted brown comes with brown tinted windows & painted white with black tinted windows. Mine is brown but think black windows with silver frames nicer.