Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bedok Reservoir

where the eye is, is exactly where I feel like I was being watched while running past at night last time....

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    where the eye is, is exactly where I feel like I was being watched while running past at night last time....
    I totally understand what do u mean. Nowadays we swimming inside condo instead
    No wonder they locate a school (tp) here, to balance the qi.

That's why I'm proposing to merge with quarry park, form a 宝葫芦,破煞气,转风水。葫芦usually very powerful to 挡煞。

anything to po (break) the shape will help...

anything to po (break) the shape will help...
    Or just remove the curve shape from TP side, to make it looks like trangle at least..., but problem is - will pub/gov buy this idea? They can't officially accept Fengshui right?

isnt where the mouth open the Forest Adventure ??

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    Or just remove the curve shape from TP side, to make it looks like trangle at least..., but problem is - will pub/gov buy this idea? They can't officially accept Fengshui right?
    The rites they held didn't work at all.

You never know what else they will try....

isnt where the mouth open the Forest Adventure ??
    Also the sharp part pointing inside forehead. Every time I went there I lost oritation. Just felt very odd why must keep such sharp shape there. Caused the strong bad qi there...

OMG. OMG. OH NO! the sharp point seems to point directly at Archipelago! In FS term this is classic poison arrow. Gosh.

OMG. OMG. OH NO! the sharp point seems to point directly at Archipelago! In FS term this is classic poison arrow. Gosh.
    The 8th person was found near archipelago!!

so OWNERS of archipelago please BUY this...

sent chill down my spine... lucky I never stop my runs at the mouth... else weak and vulnerable then dunno what will happen...
    DONT worry whenever u feel weak and vulnerable think of all your good bros/sis at condo.singapore forum..we will SAVE you...

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    The 8th person was found near archipelago!!
    I lost count already.... this one is that of the 74 year old?
    According to reports, he did not drown but was found dead on a bench.
    He frequented the area to exercise.

This is really getting creepy!

http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest%...03-369330.html

my hair standing. sorry bros I shall stop talking about this.

so sweet of bro radha. warms my heart.... no chill no chill. better not chill too much at wawawa...

so sweet of bro radha. warms my heart.... no chill no chill. better not chill too much at wawawa...
    Yup.... better not get drunk there.

Did you realise that the reservoir shape like a human skull with the head at the top part and mouth at the lower part.

But the reservoir has been there for so many years, perhaps 20- 30 years, but nothing happened till past 1 year.
    Why?

bro phantom already shared the skull pic few pages ago....

and to bro East Lover

Second body found in Bedok Reservoir

Hours after the body of a middle-age man was found floating in Bedok Reservoir at 6.52am on Sunday, another body was found there on the same day at 6.30pm.

A police spokesperson confirmed that they had received a call at about 1.59pm on September 2, informing them of a man found unresponsive on a bench at Bedok Reservoir Park.

Upon arrival, the police found the body of a 74-year-old man on the said bench. Paramedics later declared him dead at the scene. The cause of death is unknown.

The latest death at Bedok Reservoir is the ninth one since June last year, earning it the tag of being Singapore’s ‘suicide

sis buttercarp... I think the suicide part can be referenced to how at one time people were favoring jumping onto mrt tracks.

maybe it would have still been the favorite if the authorities had not installed barriers.

There was peace at this place until all the condos and mrt construction. It has awakened.
    bro phantom already shared the skull pic few pages ago....

and to bro East Lover

Second body found in Bedok Reservoir

Hours after the body of a middle-age man was found floating in Bedok Reservoir at 6.52am on Sunday, another body was found there on the same day at 6.30pm.

A police spokesperson confirmed that they had received a call at about 1.59pm on September 2, informing them of a man found unresponsive on a bench at Bedok Reservoir Park.

Upon arrival, the police found the body of a 74-year-old man on the said bench. Paramedics later declared him dead at the scene. The cause of death is unknown.

The latest death at Bedok Reservoir is the ninth one since June last year, earning it the tag of being Singapore’s ‘suicide

bro radha. untimely that you use the term 'good bros' during seventh month. in mandarin, it is hao xiong di referring to those down there.... aiya chills again!!!!!

lucky you add sis to the good bros....

bro radha. untimely that you use the term 'good bros' during seventh month. in mandarin, it is hao xiong di referring to those down there.... aiya chills again!!!!!

Really.... aiyo I did not even know that term!

sorry bro i not "man-darin"...i "mama-darin"...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    sorry bro i not "man-darin"...i "mama-darin"...
    LMAO!
    Or are you mama's darling?

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    LMAO!
    Or are you mama's darling?
    Most are mama's darling lah... even the naughty ones...

I changed my mind about buying Archipelago after watching the Feng shui master's video about Bedok Reservoir.

Coincidence? The old man who passed away yesterday was sitting on a bench at the Western end of the reservoir, where the 'head' of the 'skull' is at. When I drove past, I saw him sitting there with his head lowered, and police around him.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    There was peace at this place until all the condos and mrt construction. It has awakened.
    The awakening? I remember in 1990s there was piling work done at current Sembawang shipyard office bldg, not long there was ship explosion in the shipyard and many ppl die.

The later FS analysis that the piling work hit right into the dragon head..the straight between jb and Sembawang is the resting place of the dragon..

actually i am not a superstitous person....but i feel something is really wrong with bedok reservoir..

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    The problem with Bedok Reservoir is that the body will be found intact and usually found quickly.
    That's why they don't go to other reservoirs or sea to do so.
    If one jumps from a high rise block, there is no guarantee that the body will be intact.
    So it is a matter of accessibilty.
    Anyway... if one look at it in a positive sense..... the ones who have perished there may have found peace.
    Sis, I concur w what you said, body intact is key. I mean people can go to Pierce, MacRitchie etc but there might have already have some cases, just that body never recovered and there is no closure.