Page 15 of 79 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202530354045 ... LastLast

Thread: Sky Habitat - Bishan

dun ask me for concrete data to back up.....i dun earn a living by providing my own views and opinions here.....i come here tcss and learn at the same time

instead of asking me for concrete data, u can also show us some concrete data to prove me wrong....it will benefit many other bro/sis here

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    many read too much on headline news oredi.....

they only look at watertown and bedok residence to draw conclusions....

the fact is tat not all new launches r hot too.....many other projects r priced reasonably and they did not performed as gd as WT and BR

WT and BR both r integrated projects
    And even then there are still available larger units in WT and BR

Issit their trend to build with famous designers ?

Make it premium - more 'Atas'. Command higher prices.
    Can boast to your neighbours, who are mostly in government built flats or maybe Bishan Loft//Bishan8 dewellers.

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Issit their trend to build with famous designers ?

Quote Originally Posted by gn108
    Make it premium - more 'Atas'. Command higher prices.
    Can boast to your neighbours, who are mostly in government built flats or maybe Bishan Loft//Bishan8 dewellers.
    Yea i know their rational bue seems like Cap land always building stuff like tat?

Well, if it works - though thats highly debatable with D'Leedon.
    Perhaps they just want to differentiate their brand value thro' this type of differentiation. Good for conning the rich-China clientile.

Yea i know their rational bue seems like Cap land always building stuff like tat?

Good wat. You need architectural diversity in a otherwise monotonous HDB landscape.

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    Good wat. You need architectural diversity in a otherwise monotonous HDB landscape.
    yes i agree but it cud be a flop to hf designer condo in the heartlands.....

must be smthing like d4 reflections location la.....wakakakakaka

Quite brave, I must say. But, u know, Sporeans always like to have distinctions; different from others to show off.

Capland banging on this "I am atas" mentality. TG tried to do it, but don't know whether it is successful anot.

Heard smallest unit start fr 840sqf up till abt 3000sqf for penthouse! Wow, it will cost close to 5mil for PH ...

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    Quite brave, I must say. But, u know, Sporeans always like to have distinctions; different from others to show off.

Capland banging on this "I am atas" mentality. TG tried to do it, but don't know whether it is successful anot.
    this project really located within heartlands leh....

at least TG can be considered as upp thomson mah.....wakakaka

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Heard smallest unit start fr 840sqf up till abt 3000sqf for penthouse! Wow, it will cost close to 5mil for PH ...
    wow dun hf mms.....sure?

Hahaha this is wat i wanted to say, this is bishan leh? use MBC designer

Hahaha this is wat i wanted to say, this is bishan leh? use MBC designer
    what, u dun know bishan ppl also very atas one meh ? can match D15 siglap ok

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    what, u dun know bishan ppl also very atas one meh ? can match D15 siglap ok
    Yes i know the recent highs of the HDB prices and condos there. What are u taking to match D15? the prices or amenities or people?

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

You have no data? Then how you know resale is expensive compared to new launch? Why you say att or Palette or whatever cheaper than resale? Any how suka suka say?
    Why your newly TOP condos cannot even sell at same price as new launch? Shouldn't they sell at premium instead Because of risks like:
    - developers run-road
    - developers give you cheap quality while using best quality in showroom
    - developers give you lousy workmanship
    - actual unit much smaller than showroom
    - most important of all, you can feel, touch, & see for yourself end product, you buy actual product & not promise by developers.
    - you can live in immediately or get income.
    Why why why people don't want all above benefits? I can think of 3 reasons which I already mentioned before, the reason people die die must buy new launch even if pay >30% premium to resale & even at premium to newly TOP ones (when common sense tells us that newly TOP units should sell at premium to new launch).

dun ask me for concrete data to back up.....i dun earn a living by providing my own views and opinions here.....i come here tcss and learn at the same time

instead of asking me for concrete data, u can also show us some concrete data to prove me wrong....it will benefit many other bro/sis here

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    You have no data? Then how you know resale is expensive compared to new launch? Why you say att or Palette or whatever cheaper than resale? Any how suka suka say?
    Why your newly TOP condos cannot even sell at same price as new launch? Shouldn't they sell at premium instead Because of risks like:
    - developers run-road
    - most important of all, you can feel, touch, & see for yourself end product, you buy actual product & not promise by developers.
    Why why why people don't want all above benefits? I can think of 3 reasons which I already mentioned before, the reason people die die must buy new launch even if pay >30% premium to resale & even at premium to newly TOP ones (when common sense tells us that newly TOP units should sell at premium to new launch).
    so why why why?

i oredi told u to go and find better deals in the resale market and prove me wrong

so why why why?
    teddybear fed up his ccr resale px keep dropping....but ocr new launches in punggol almost fully sold.....

den fed up and alot of yyyyyy lor....

waakakakkakaka

I can understand his feelings lar,

Now KBW wanna announce singles also can buy HDB. If tmr headline news i will also come here why why why liao all my plans are wrong now.

I can understand his feelings lar,

Now KBW wanna announce singles also can buy HDB. If tmr headline news i will also come here why why why liao all my plans are wrong now.
    den u go to many other forums and shout big big everyday lor....shout why buy pte liao cannot buy bto? unfair!! wakakakaka

den u go to many other forums and shout big big everyday lor....shout why buy pte liao cannot buy bto? unfair!! wakakakaka
    that 1 nvm, haha maybe last time rationale was pte pty = rich ma. they never expected MMs to come about. now 3xxk also can buy HDB 2 roomflat equivalent.

those 600sqft 3 bedders is like 4 room HDB liao leh! lol only wat? 6xx-8xxk right?

I feel more painful if someone with my profile now can buy HDB BTO

The reasons why many people die die must buy new launch at >30% premium to nearby resale are due to govt policy reasons and the buyers' not-enough-CASH (also due to the policy change to 60% LTV!). That is why I challenge the govt to introduce the following to cool the real property bubble (which is now occurring in OCR private properties) & prove us wrong that their policies are not the main cause of the OCR property bubble! :-

1) 40% cash must be paid upfront (can be in escrow with govt or law society) & 60% loan must be secured before people can buy new launch.

2) 4-years SSD start from date that 100% of property price has been paid just like resale properties & before that is 16%.

3) Transparency of valuations from banks because there are just too many cases where their valuation Cannot match selling price of resale but yet they can match selling price of developers' new launch at price >30% premium of the resale!

- developers run-road

remove 10% absd for d9 orchard rd condos too! bcoz locals aso cannot afford in the first place wat....y sabo teddybear

Huh? i really dont think people buy new projects because LTV 60% so they can pay the 40% later leh. How much later only? Not all projects like watertown and Centra Residences TOP 2017 Dec leh

Huh? i really dont think people buy new projects because LTV 60% so they can pay the 40% later leh. How much later only? Not all projects like watertown and Centra Residences TOP 2017 Dec leh
    a combination of factors, delayed 40% payments, SSD started later, shrewd developers "hello-kitty" marketing combined with banks' tacit valuation approvals... all favor new sale.

plus low quantum "brand new" appeal.

although devil's point of "resale also no cheap" is valid too, because resale is also benchmarking new sale's psf to sell, and by nature of that quantum is almost automatically higher (even sometimes its psf still lower).

so you all can make peace ?

a combination of factors, delayed 40% payments, SSD started later, shrewd developers "hello-kitty" marketing combined with banks' tacit valuation approvals... all favor new sale.

although devil's point of "resale also no cheap" is valid too, because resale is also benchmarking new sale's psf to sell, and by nature of that quantum is almost automatically higher (even sometimes its psf still lower).

I'm at peace just absorbing ur point of view.

I think the above reasons are probably just a small % of buyers?

The price factor is true, due to low quantum (higher psf doesnt matter anymore) and less space

Devi's resales are those newly TOP one, not those majority resales. Due to inflation, resales have no choice but to benchmark new sale's psf to sell.

The reasons why many people die die must buy new launch at >30% premium to nearby resale are due to govt policy reasons and the buyers' not-enough-CASH (also due to the policy change to 60% LTV!). That is why I challenge the govt to introduce the following to cool the real property bubble (which is now occurring in OCR private properties) & prove us wrong that their policies are not the main cause of the OCR property bubble! :-

1) 40% cash must be paid upfront (can be in escrow with govt or law society) & 60% loan must be secured before people can buy new launch.

2) 4-years SSD start from date that 100% of property price has been paid just like resale properties & before that is 16%.

3) Transparency of valuations from banks because there are just too many cases where their valuation Cannot match selling price of resale but yet they can match selling price of developers' new launch at price >30% premium of the resale!
    No need the complexity. Just increase interest rate by 1% and another 1% 6 months later enough already.

Devi's resales are those newly TOP one, not those majority resales. Due to inflation, resales have no choice but to benchmark new sale's psf to sell.
    less den 5yo aso can....

pls help us find gd ocr resale deals

kum sia