Page 25 of 79 FirstFirst ... 5101520212223242526272829303540455055 ... LastLast

Thread: Sky Habitat - Bishan

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Wing tai still considered modest lah. Which project you referring to.
    Helios res

Quote Originally Posted by felicia_sg
    Huh? *Seems like despite many forumers echoing same opinions as me that their difference experience with different FEO projects are bad quality, you still singing songs how good FEO projects are (even say their services world class) & not only that make accusations against people like me who say bad about FEO quality saying we are making accusations? Say them bad means "accusations"?*Again, that is our opinions & those of many others, Why you need to be so defensive? *Want us to name projects? Too many to name! Ask you, you ever worked for FEO (and even now and in future) to sell their projects don't you? *You ever owned and still own FEO projects don't you? *See, that is called vasted interests, snake-oil salesman? *Why not you provide us those FEO super good projects & tell us how you consider good quality & workmanship?
    wakakaka

Miss jadey hihihi

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

"Snake-oil salesman"? ha ha ha! What an apt term! ha ha ha!
    Think you better keep quiet otherwise you will have no peace. The "snake-oil salesman" will be after you!

Huh? *Seems like despite many forumers echoing same opinions as me that their difference experience with different FEO projects are bad quality, you still singing songs how good FEO projects are (even say their services world class) & not only that make accusations against people like me who say bad about FEO quality saying we are making accusations? Say them bad means "accusations"?*Again, that is our opinions & those of many others, Why you need to be so defensive? *Want us to name projects? Too many to name! Ask you, you ever worked for FEO (and even now and in future) to sell their projects don't you? *You ever owned and still own FEO projects don't you? *See, that is called vasted interests, snake-oil salesman? *Why not you provide us those FEO super good projects & tell us how you consider good quality & workmanship?
    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    u r offensive lol

Ppl jus love to make accusations lol

I asked u nicely abt which projects....this is a forum.....we r suppose to share....so pls kindly share the recent projects so tat bro and sis here can take note of it

Helios res
    Oh that one huh. That kind of pricing can only target foreigns i think.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Think you better keep quiet otherwise you will have no peace. The "snake-oil salesman" will be after you!
    Hihi teddybear cum miss jadey cum miss felicia

Then how? Just keep quiet like some other forumers after being insulted by the snake-oil salesman that we are making "accusations"? Let them continue to propagate lies and damn lies?

Teddybear....i hf been tinking y u so upset by the ocr new launches take up rate.....

Bcoz u put all ur eggs in the same basket....and now new conditions and rules set by govt become super unfrenly for ur portfolio.....

Haiz...i can understand.....when cm5 was introduced....i felt like........zzzzz......

but den....life hf to goes on....jus hold tight tight and collect rent....and come here tcss .... Cheers

I am afraid you only have 2 choices:

1) Allow these "snake-oil salesman" to propogate your so-called "lies and damn lies".......

2) Challenge them (like me) but be prepared to withstand their bullet-proof skin bombardments! They are just super thick-skin! Their best tactics: Ask you to go check out all data and report back to him! ha ha ha! Luckily you not so stupid and instead ask him to provide data instead for us to inspect. Ha ha ha! You smart lady!

Then how? Just keep quiet like some other forumers after being insulted by the snake-oil salesman that we are making "accusations"? Let them continue to propagate lies and damn lies?

Miss jadey.....dun like dat la....

U accuse me first one leh....

frankly, i tot i hf asked u nicely abt which feo projects.....i hf 2 feo projects whereby i rec keys upon TOP and quite pleased wif them

Den u become so offensive....scary....

And den teddybear super opportunist and add in oil.....wakakaka.....teddybear....hf u check the caveats for bluwaters 1,2 liao?

I am afraid you only have 2 choices:

1) Allow these "snake-oil salesman" to propogate your so-called "lies and damn lies".......

2) Challenge them (like me) but be prepared to withstand their bullet-proof skin bombardments! They are just super thick-skin! Their best tactics: Ask you to go check out all data and report back to him! ha ha ha! Luckily you not so stupid and instead ask him to provide data instead for us to inspect. Ha ha ha! You smart lady!
    R u saying me smart?

U r the one who started asking me for concrete data remember? Luckily i m smart enuff...wakakakakaka

2 projects good?
    I heard >10 projects are terrible, so conclusion is good or bad?
    Only based on our experience means probably only 17% chance that FEO project quality is good or 83% chance that FEO projects quality is bad?

Miss jadey.....dun like dat la....

U accuse me first one leh....

frankly, i tot i hf asked u nicely abt which feo projects.....i hf 2 feo projects whereby i rec keys upon TOP and quite pleased wif them

Den u become so offensive....scary....

And den teddybear super opportunist and add in oil.....wakakaka.....teddybear....hf u check the caveats for bluwaters 1,2 liao?

2 projects good?
    I heard >10 projects are terrible, so conclusion is good or bad?
    Only based on our experience means probably only 17% chance that FEO project quality is good or 83% chance that FEO projects quality is bad?
    Its ok....u say feo quality bad den bad lor...

How i wish i am related to feo.....multimillionaire liao hehehe

Miss felicia....i sincerely and honestly curious to noe which projects no gd.....bro n sis can watch out for those! But since like u said most feo projects r bad.....den we shall heed ur advice and boycott feo! Cheers

Gdnite miss felicia and sweet dreams

feo is bad in the past, this one quite common knowledge. lately they have improved a bit.

I also wonder why you so upset when people say FEO projects quality very bad?
    So now you admit you got 2 properties built by them? No wonder! Oh my gosh! You stuck with 2 projects with poor quality and scare can't sell because people know they are so poor quality?
    Nevermind, you can hold tight tight until the ceiling cement fall off and the cabinet doors fell off etc and the pipes and drainage got stuck and flood your property.

Teddybear....i hf been tinking y u so upset by the ocr new launches take up rate.....

Bcoz u put all ur eggs in the same basket....and now new conditions and rules set by govt become super unfrenly for ur portfolio.....

Haiz...i can understand.....when cm5 was introduced....i felt like........zzzzz......

but den....life hf to goes on....jus hold tight tight and collect rent....and come here tcss .... Cheers

I also wonder why you so upset when people say FEO projects quality very bad?
    So now you admit you got 2 properties built by them? No wonder! Oh my gosh! You stuck with 2 projects with poor quality and scare can't sell because people know they are so poor quality?
    Nevermind, you can hold tight tight until the ceiling cement fall off and the cabinet doors fell off etc and the pipes and drainage got stuck and flood your property.
    admit? i reveal myself one lor...

Yes....lets hold tight tight

Who is Jadey?

wakakaka

Miss jadey hihihi

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    Location suck, record price, no marble stab(finishing) how to sell? Location suck sell cheap price we can accept ma.
    but their projects still selling well wat? u dun want then just move on lor?

Quote Originally Posted by august
    feo is bad in the past, this one quite common knowledge. lately they have improved a bit.
    over at skyscraper....senior piggy once said feo improved ever since icon.....

Sterling seems ok to me....wat u tink?

Who is Jadey?
    My old flame....lol

Oh, that is the person with cognitive problem! The person who always cannot focus on 1 point of argument, and when you question 1 he answered 2, when you to reply to 2 he answered 3!

Who is Jadey?

So he saying I got cognitive problem?! What a bastard! Think he also got cognitive problem, can never answer straight to point!

Oh, that is the person with cognitive problem! The person who always cannot focus on 1 point of argument, and when you question 1 he answered 2, when you to reply to 2 he answered 3!

Dun take it to heart ....tcss nia.....nothing serious hor

So he saying I got cognitive problem?! What a bastard! Think he also got cognitive problem, can never answer straight to point!
    Wah liu.....so angry until scold ppl bastards

So ah lian!but i like it!

this forum is so fun

U nvr noe who u r dealing with!

So exciting

First you say I am jadey.
    Next you say jadey is your old flame.
    So you inferring to others that I am your old flame?
    What a bloody bastard! *Who want to be your old flame or new flame or be associated with a bastard like you?! The person associated with you must be damn damn... *Oh I lost my words!! **

My old flame....lol

wakakaka

Miss jadey hihihi

Miss jadey loves to bicker wif me....MIA for a while liao.....

Felicia ah lian and fierce! i lovin it

Chiobu miss felicia....moi gona slp liao....

Thanks for tcss wif me! Loving it nitezz

You really shameless bastard? Think that word fits you well! Wakekekeke!
    When you lose an argument, you resort to personal attack & humiliation
    This just shows what shameless character you are!

Miss jadey loves to bicker wif me....MIA for a while liao.....

Felicia ah lian and fierce! i lovin it

That's why he/she is the infamous devilplate.

Ahem.....chill sister(s)/brother(s). Let's move back to the original topic of the thread.

Yeah, back to topic. Anyone has approached the agents who pitch a tent outside for more details? There isn't much on the net.