Page 49 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1924293439444546474849505152535459646974 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 2343

Thread: Sky Habitat - Bishan

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Buy in advance for them.
    such a good life...

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    50k combined or single?
    combined lah... if you have a CFO, COO, CIO with wife Director or VP can already what. No need to ask industry.....

50k combined or single?
    25k monthly shld be a district director income already. if both spouse also 25k add up 50k, can also call crème de la crème. 50k single is even more impressive ba.....

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    25k monthly shld be a district director income already. if both spouse also 25k add up 50k, can also call crème de la crème. 50k single is even more impressive ba.....
    50k per month equals 600k basic per year ah. Not many people in this bulge bracket.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    wonder how much does all these condos will cost when our children need them...

salary won't be able to match for sure, its a matter of how wide the gap. Grave mistake...
    dont worry, maybe got chance get absorb back into malaysia liao in 100 years time. By then it will be very cheap. looking into history, no city state have been able to define the odds and have a damn long history.
    We are defying odds and creating miracle IMHO. I love Singapore!!!

dont worry, maybe got chance get absorb back into malaysia liao in 100 years time. By then it will be very cheap.
    There'll be more EC. Or create a new market and call it DBEC. No full facility. Just clubhouse and pool.

50k per month equals 600k basic per year ah. Not many people in this bulge bracket.
    ard 1 or 2 in a MNC lor. VP most prob......

agree not many, hence i would consider it creme of the crop. But 600k with bonus not surprising...

but still... i was commenting that 25k combined basic is VERY COMMON in today's market, hence they can afford cars with high COE and drop by SH to be one of the 126 buyers we see today...

There'll be more EC. Or create a new market and call it DBEC. No full facility. Just clubhouse and pool.
    price abit higher than DBSS... like that HDB very busy leh.AHAHAHAH. I think more EC MUST be coming our way. Next year maybe announce 10k EC

dont worry, maybe got chance get absorb back into malaysia liao in 100 years time. By then it will be very cheap. looking into history, no city state have been able to define the odds and have a damn long history.
    We are defying odds and creating miracle IMHO. I love Singapore!!!
    Or maybe absorbed into PRC....Become Singapore SAR...

CIO of listed company already getting a 1 million.
    Quote Originally Posted by cl0ver
    combined lah... if you have a CFO, COO, CIO with wife Director or VP can already what. No need to ask industry.....

And if they lift the income ceiling further i think ec prices will head higher.

Quote Originally Posted by solsys
    All Discounted?

I'm not so optimistic after looking at recent currency movements and yields.

The euro bounce after saving greece seems to be fading with Spain in view.

Maybe people got tired of these news? Europe crisis has been going on for years already. It's no longer news.

KBW needs to roll out CM6 after the successful weekend sale of Sky Habitat?

Those households having at least $25k per month is increasing quite a bit in the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    if i have extra vitamin M will consider the super high floors for self stay....gorgeous views

but that's a big IF
    Really? Which facing has good view? It appears to be sea of hdbs on most sides, either that or the MRT depot side. The west side is anther high density condo. Soon the same for south once land is released.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    This price can buy a 3434sqft single level penthouse in Minton.

THE MINTON HOUGANG STREET 11 Condominium 1 2,866,500 3,434 Strata 835 May-11

Minton is probably close to or at EC level. How can it compare to Sky Habitat?
    Minton is the ultimate mass market with more than a thousand units.

Even EC doesn't have this many units.

Quality of resident is also questionable in such low end MM

Quote Originally Posted by speculator

u break azeo heart man

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    The quality of finishes at SH is appalling for the prices they are charging. No marble on floors, mostly homogenous, toilet fitting and kitchen looks like just another run of the mill condo. There's nothing to justify its premier suruban condo price. They also throw in nothing much in the kitchen appliances etc.
    yup. Seriously if they are charging 2million for the house, the finishing looks really bad.

I am quite surprised how lousy it is. No marble. No timber strip flooring. All small parquet.

toilet fittings lousy.

I think a lot of people have to redo the finishings else their house interior does not match their price tag.

Quality should be same as those in kovan resi and melody.

Quote Originally Posted by wind30
    yup. Seriously if they are charging 2million for the house, the finishing looks really bad.

I am quite surprised how lousy it is. No marble. No timber strip flooring. All small parquet.

toilet fittings lousy.

I think a lot of people have to redo the finishings else their house interior does not match their price tag.
    HDB Dwellers in Bishan won't notice it. In fact it probably felt familiar and homely?

Heard Thomson Grand sold some of the last units over the weekend too. Probably to people who cares about finishings

Probably the spillover crowd who headed to TG after SH.

toilet fittings lousy.

actually end of day step on marble got any improved health effects? its all just to show off the floor is more expensive. Seriously can leg feet feel the micro difference between a longer n shorter strip?

But then i can understand if one is paying so much, they are expecting the best in every detail. No prob, the 60k saved from stamp duty can upgrade the flooring.

Quote Originally Posted by cl0ver
    bro, alot of difference. i lived in Bishan Park Condo for 5yrs and then moved to Sengkang. I can tell you during the days when i take MRT, TPY residents are the ones that cannot go in. Bishan still ok. Bishan has aircon stations while AMK is open air.
    and who you calling ppl "smelly"? notherners? lol

as for driving, the entrance to AMK Ave 1 has 2 big lanes while AMK Ave 3 is only one that branches out to 2. Ave 5 even worse if u missed it.
    Bishan is still centrally located with access to Braddel Rd and also Lornie / Thomson. AMK just lead you to a maze of HDBs.

if u ask me, Bishan has more green with Bishan Park and McRitchie closed by.
    SH 3 bedder with open terrace is my pick but pricing is really high...
    Happy to stay at Newton for its convenience.
    did you take the NS line recently after the circle line is fully open?

The situation in Bishan station is quite scary sometimes at peak hours.

Alamak aircon also want to compare. Bishan has aircon MRT but AMK has aircon bus interchange so that makes it even right?

"smelly" got all sorts of people lah.... I just find it distressing when the train is packed like sardines and different people have different smells. If it is sweet young thing then no problem but most of the time ....

Seriously, Bishan park is at the border of AMK and Bishan. It applies to both.

actually end of day step on marble got any improved health effects? its all just to show off the floor is more expensive. Seriously can leg feet feel the micro difference between a longer n shorter strip?

But then i can understand if one is paying so much, they are expecting the best in every detail. No prob, the 60k saved from stamp duty can upgrade the flooring.
    ya but hacking flooring is a very time consuming and tedious thing.

Really, how much does marble flooring cost anyway for that TINY floor area.

It will probably only cost them 10k to do marble flooring especially when you can do in bulk.

Fittings if you don't like is easier to change.

I find marble flooring make my place cooler in the day. maybe just my feelings...

Probably the spillover crowd who headed to TG after SH.
    Possibly. Saw a Thomson Grand sign as I drove past Sky Habitat St 14

Possibly. Saw a Thomson Grand sign as I drove past Sky Habitat St 14
    I got a Centro flyer on my car parked at Bishan carpark above bus interchange.

channelnewsasia says SH sold around 120 units as of sunday 6pm.

I think out of 120 units, half of them sold to themselves? I always wonder about such figures given by developers.

When I got my first place 10 years ago, it was sold out in 3 days.

Nowadays developers say good response, but there is always units available.... for months after the launch.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

I think it is true, as they are natural stones, and they can be laid with almost paper thickness-thin gap (vs big gaps for tiles, and hence the latter easily accumulate dirts and still need patching up after the glout start to disappear after some years (whereas no such problem with marbles)).... Tiles won't have this effect. Another thing, after say 5 years when marble not shiny, just polish it and it is like NEW again. No such luck with tiles!

The big piece timber strips use for bedrooms will not pop-up easily even after 20 years whereas the small pieces parquets will pop up after several years (about 5-6 years?).

ya but hacking flooring is a very time consuming and tedious thing.

Really, how much does marble flooring cost anyway for that TINY floor area.

It will probably only cost them 10k to do marble flooring especially when you can do in bulk.

Fittings if you don't like is easier to change.

I find marble flooring make my place cooler in the day. maybe just my feelings...

channelnewsasia says SH sold around 120 units as of sunday 6pm.

I think out of 120 units, half of them sold to themselves? I always wonder about such figures given by developers.

When I got my first place 10 years ago, it was sold out in 3 days.

Nowadays developers say good response, but there is always units available.... for months after the launch.
    If they dare to release it to press and becomes public news then it's probably true. All options to purchase are serialised and tracked by URA.

However if this was told to me by agent. Then I will take it with a pinch of salt.

If they sell it to themselves, the company needs to pay 10% ABSD. Capitaland may be loaded but not stupid

For those who are interested, price list and photo, taken today. The list is not exhaustive but you'll get the idea and can infer the others. Anyway, (almost) all the good facing 2 and 3 bedders are gone. 1 and 4 bedders not so popular.

Congrats to Bishan HDB/condo owners and let's see if this momentum can continue for SH. My guess is no.