Page 72 of 79 FirstFirst ... 42475257626768697071727374757677 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,160 of 2343

Thread: Sky Habitat - Bishan

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    sori, I did not get what sort of exception to their norm?
    Anyway, I deeply regretted for not taking two more units at the same stack on that day at that price.
    their norm is they tend to price 20-30% higher than their peers in the neighbourhood. so your $1,188psf when compared to Optima and Tanah Merah is a modest mark up by their standards. at that price, i wouldn't be surprised you would look to buy another 2 more.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    they made other developers look like a fool..
    No. Each developer has its own strategy. Most PCs sell like hotcakes regardless of developers (FEO/Fragrance/CDL etc.).
    Don't know why this one just not as 'hot'?????

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1245
    No. Each developer has its own strategy. Most PCs sell like hotcakes regardless of developers (FEO/Fragrance/CDL etc.).
    Don't know why this one just not as 'hot'?????
    not only this one, D'leedon too...

.....Wing Tai go slow and steady with Foresque sales, the median price has creeped up over the months as they release bit by bit rather than flood the market.

Some too kanchiong release high quantum units together with low quantum units, together....sales stagnate after the low quantum units were sold.....

Wonder how the sales like for this project and look like that project has not been moving for months.

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    .....Wing Tai go slow and steady with Foresque sales, the median price has creeped up over the months as they release bit by bit rather than flood the market.

Some too kanchiong release high quantum units together with low quantum units, together....sales stagnate after the low quantum units were sold.....
    Ascentia sky also was sold slowly. That worked out well for the them in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    not only this one, D'leedon too...
    From same developer...............

The statistics from URA look quite strange. It is as if it was not launched. No info on "Cumulative Units Launched to-date", "Cumulative Units Sold to-date" etc. All zeros.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Ascentia sky also was sold slowly. That worked out well for the them in the end.
    This phenomena is quite strange. Ever noticed how those difficult to sell developments when launched gradually get a second, third wind and suddenly they become the talk of the town and before you know it, they are 80-90% sold? For SH, I'll not be surprised the "best is yet to be".

Looks familar?

Quote Originally Posted by insigina
    This phenomena is quite strange. Ever noticed how those difficult to sell developments when launched gradually get a second, third wind and suddenly they become the talk of the town and before you know it, they are 80-90% sold? For SH, I'll not be surprised the "best is yet to be".
    The rising tide has saved all these once deemed as hard to sell projects. Centro is the other fine example.

The rising tide has saved all these once deemed as hard to sell projects. Centro is the other fine example.
    I actually find sky habitat a mystery. Why can centro sell out and not sky?

Both about the same price rite?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy
    The statistics from URA look quite strange. It is as if it was not launched. No info on "Cumulative Units Launched to-date", "Cumulative Units Sold to-date" etc. All zeros.
    Now its ok.

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut

2 possibilities:
    1) centro might have a lot of furniture vouchers, this rebate, that discount.
    2) people strangely like to buy when there's less and less units left. even though their first choice unit may have been taken up. when they can leisurely pick their units, they think it's not hot, so they pass.

frankly, if i was planning to burn money between the 2 developments, i would pick sky habitat any day.

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut

Flanked by empty plots to the west and south. Have to make a detour of 350m to get to nearest MRT entrance. So near yet so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    Flanked by empty plots to the west and south. Have to make a detour of 350m to get to nearest MRT entrance. So near yet so far.
    near enough lah, the traffic condition there not the best on weekends, plus I wouldn't want to live so near and inhale all the fumes come from the bus interchange.

I think both d'Leedon and Sky Habitat has some commonality:-

1) Overbid on land and was widely reported that developer will have to sell at cut carrot prices to recoup their mistakes
    2) Hard sell on "foreign talent" architect which doesn't work. Doesn't matter foreign talent - ugly is ugly - putting on a badge doesn't make ugly beautiful.
    3) Hard sell on "premium product" when actual fittings and quality fall short of expectations.
    4) Hard sell on location and superb "views" when reality location and views is average only.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon

1) Overbid on land and was widely reported that developer will have to sell at cut carrot prices to recoup their mistakes
    2) Hard sell on "foreign talent" architect which doesn't work. Doesn't matter foreign talent - ugly is ugly - putting on a badge doesn't make ugly beautiful.
    3) Hard sell on "premium product" when actual fittings and quality fall short of expectations.
    4) Hard sell on location and superb "views" when reality location and views is average only.
    I don't know about the "ugly" bit. Other than some exceptions like Reflections, Rivergate, or Orchard Residence, I don't see any new condos that come close to the uniqueness of d'Leedon, Sky Hab and Interlace. Ten years after they are completed I believe they will still be as unique, whereas so many condos will have faded from public consciousness upon TOP.

hee "foreign talent" architect" seriousily don't see any special of this design which a lot of other country had such deisgn too. Seen like just paying him extra to talk only

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon

Quote Originally Posted by wilander
    I don't know about the "ugly" bit. Other than some exceptions like Reflections, Rivergate, or Orchard Residence, I don't see any new condos that come close to the uniqueness of d'Leedon, Sky Hab and Interlace. Ten years after they are completed I believe they will still be as unique, whereas so many condos will have faded from public consciousness upon TOP.
    Agree.

As i have mentioned in another thread, some developers or projects do not exist just for pure profit making purposes, but also for political reasons.

A lot of us has failed to see whats happening behind the scene and quick to jump to conclusions, shooting down developers and their decisions to engage expensive "FT architects".

any bros , hv any updates on sales figure over last wkend promo

Personally, I think the interlace design is poor. D'leedon is nice in the artist impression but the real thing with the bends are unlikely to look as impressive. So the foreign architect, I only liked the sky habitat one amongst the tree. Our local architects can do a better job compared to the other two.

If you really want to appreciate the artistic side of the buildings, you should appreciate it from outside. So i would expect that those sale of those surrounding project to do well.

I think Leedon Residence will get to benefit from it the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    If you really want to appreciate the artistic side of the buildings, you should appreciate it from outside. So i would expect that those sale of those surrounding project to do well.

Sorry my first impression was that sky habitat resembles pinnacle at duxton and it is in bishan. And I recall that their balconies are huge to promote outdoor living -.-

Yes, there are quite a few balconies. After deducting the balconies, the 4 bedder offers a fair amount of indoor space. But the price tag is just out of whack... for now.

Sorry my first impression was that sky habitat resembles pinnacle at duxton and it is in bishan. And I recall that their balconies are huge to promote outdoor living -.-

Yes, there are quite a few balconies. After deducting the balconies, the 4 bedder offers a fair amount of indoor space. But the price tag is just out of whack... for now.
    I remembered the balconies total area can approx fit 4 queen size beds.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    I remembered the balconies total area can approx fit 4 queen size beds.
    IIRC, at the show flat, the dinning table is located at the balcony to make the living area look bigger. Someone need to tell capitaland that Singapore is no Mediterranean, we have tropical storm, heat, high humidity all year round.

IIRC, at the show flat, the dinning table is located at the balcony to make the living area look bigger. Someone need to tell capitaland that Singapore is no Mediterranean, we have tropical storm, heat, high humidity all year round.
    yes, Chinese is also not ang mo, who like the hot sun here?

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    yes, Chinese is also not ang mo, who like the hot sun here?
    Can glass up the balcony like they did in the showroom? Then becomes indoor space. Quite good!