Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 253

Thread: SeaHill, FEO, 300 units

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    From my point of view. FEO is trying to assure you if it's for investment, if FEO is having service apartments in Seahill, your unit sure has not problem with rental.
    erm then still have to compete with FEO for tenants... they are large corporations who probably can give better rental rates..

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigapplefan
    erm then still have to compete with FEO for tenants... they are large corporations who probably can give better rental rates..
    serviced apartments are priced much higher. you can try enquire some of the existing FEO serviced apartments

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosy
    serviced apartments are priced much higher. you can try enquire some of the existing FEO serviced apartments
    oh ok didn't know that

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    From my point of view. FEO is trying to assure you if it's for investment, if FEO is having service apartments in Seahill, your unit sure has not problem with rental.
    Hi pal, haven't seen you in such a long while! Welcome back!!!

    Agree that rental demand around that area is not a problem. Have two properties ard buona vista/pasir panjang area. Rental demand higher than river valley, especially with Mapletree business city and One North cluster coming up.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    峨眉山
    Posts
    5,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigapplefan
    erm then still have to compete with FEO for tenants... they are large corporations who probably can give better rental rates..
    you can provide your own service for direct competition. eg live in local maid cum butler cum cook cum personal assistant cum investment advisor cum driver cum agent cum masseur cum... etc. for discounted price from FEO offering. Sure win over their potential customer.

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    This is the 2nd serviced apartments at west coast by FEO. Seems that FEO itself is muscling into the rental market there. Good sign.
    which one is the 1st service apartment? thks

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    which one is the 1st service apartment? thks
    Ginza plaza above, those residential units are the service apartment

  8. #18

    Default

    wah liu....FEO also jumping onto the MM game!!!! 2bdr 6xxsqft.....kaozzzzz

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,009

    Default

    Saw the showflat from outside.. it seems like is ready.. think they are deciding on the dates for pte. preview & soft launch... etc

    If really there will be some 600+sf unit.. maybe selling between 1300-1500psf??

  10. #20

    Default

    this area got 100 trees waiting...all big big development

Posting Permissions