Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: SeaHill, FEO, 300 units

Quote Originally Posted by u2torneil
    Yes, the ground floor space for the townhouse does seem a bit small. For $4.5m, you can more than comfortably get a semi-detached house in most other areas in Singapore.

How many of the townhouses and other SOHO or condos are sold so far?
    Townhouse not sure but soho left 8floor and above. I think after discount about 620k maybe for those white soho...size about 506sqf. U think high?? I think a bit high but ppl still pouring in to buy.

But one thing I think rental in that area should be decent.

Yes, the ground floor space for the townhouse does seem a bit small. For $4.5m, you can more than comfortably get a semi-detached house in most other areas in Singapore.

How many of the townhouses and other SOHO or condos are sold so far?
    These townhouses may be great for foreigners, but these low density houses that up so much ground level space that the communal space gets squeezed.

I would avoid condos with townhouses. Ground level landscaping/space is compromised. So glad that ura put a stop to this

It's about fairly priced after discount for $620K in terms of total quantum and psf. Clementiwoods studio/1-br already are selling close to $700K. Rental yields should be decent for this area.

One thing: how to en-bloc in future if there is a service apartment/hotel on the condo ground like this one?

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    Townhouse not sure but soho left 8floor and above. I think after discount about 620k maybe for those white soho...size about 506sqf. U think high?? I think a bit high but ppl still pouring in to buy.

But one thing I think rental in that area should be decent.

It's about fairly priced after discount for $620K in terms of total quantum and psf. Clementiwoods studio/1-br already are selling close to $700K. Rental yields should be decent for this area.

One thing: how to en-bloc in future if there is a service apartment/hotel on the condo ground like this one?
    Feo en-bloc Feo lor...hahaha.

How are sales at the Seahill so far? Haven't managed to find time to go down to view showflat yet. Is the devt FH/999yr or 99 yr?

I'm looking at the latest perspectives posted on their official Facebook Page www.Facebook.com/SeaHillWestCoast.

The design is really nice with pools that overlooks West Coast Park and the sea. Love the photo entries of those who joined the SeaHill Best Scenic Photo Contest also.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Breakeven around 800psf only? Boo Han.... Such a duh name.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Top fengshui. Got sea got hill. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Naomi Tan
    Top fengshui. Got sea got hill. Lol
    Seawind Hillsound lor. Best

Seawind Hillsound lor. Best
    There's already The Seawind at East Coast, The Sound at East Coast, Hillsta at CCK. Lol

The newly launched SeaHill, along West Coast Link, sold about 145 units out of the 200 released. They were sold at an average price of $1,311 psf.

That means the smaller units were sold at $1400 psf+. Will go down to take a look in the next few days. With close to 50% sold in 2 weeks, it is very good sales.

Ocean Hills, Hillside Bay, Park Bay, The HillPark, OceanHill by the Park..

OMG ... Seahill is so hot
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    That means the smaller units were sold at $1400 psf+. Will go down to take a look in the next few days. With close to 50% sold in 2 weeks, it is very good sales.
    You can download the SeaHill brochure here first too http://www.fareast.com.sg/Residentia...Downloads.aspx

Oh, thanks...

up the Hill?

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Siao.. so far away 1400psf....

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    Selling view only. Nothing else in the vicinity.

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    Far away from where? If you stay in west area, you will know this is a good location. My personal opinion...

Decent only la ..at most.
    Macs, park.
    Limited mall at nearby West Coast Plaza...
    Limited transport ...and distance to city
    Limited sea view...coz of the port
    Maybe fresh air..

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    Far away from where? If you stay in west area, you will know this is a good location. My personal opinion...

Quote Originally Posted by gn108
    Decent only la ..at most.
    Macs, park.
    Limited mall at nearby West Coast Plaza...
    Limited transport ...and distance to city
    Limited sea view...coz of the port
    Maybe fresh air..
    Fresh air? This one definitely don't have. Across the sea, you can see the flames of Bukom...burning off hydrocarbon gases too expensive to pipe for use. Further west, you have the three red and white joss sticks of Jurong Island spewing whatever into the air.

But I like this place because...Wet Market, Hawker Centre, HDB shops cluster , Eateries, Ballet School, Tuition Centres, Music school (at West Coast Plaza), Community Centre for cheap courses to attend(even ang mohs go for these CC activities!

West Coast Highway definitely less jammed up than AYE, though you have to deal with a lot of container trucks.

The park has no beach...so lose to East Coast.

Quote Originally Posted by Astronotus oscellatus
    Fresh air? This one definitely don't have. Across the sea, you can see the flames of Bukom...burning off hydrocarbon gases too expensive to pipe for use. Further west, you have the three red and white joss sticks of Jurong Island spewing whatever into the air.

But I like this place because...Wet Market, Hawker Centre, HDB shops cluster , Eateries, Ballet School, Tuition Centres, Music school (at West Coast Plaza), Community Centre for cheap courses to attend(even ang mohs go for these CC activities!

West Coast Highway definitely less jammed up than AYE, though you have to deal with a lot of container trucks.

Many years ago it used to have...

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    OMG ... Seahill is so hot
    haha all the sea facing units. Wats the discount now?

First day of VVIP was about 20% off, not sure for now.

Other than no MRT, I thought the location is good as well, the area is like a little enclave by itself with a full set of amenities (schools, shopping mall, food centre, HDB shops, NUS, police post, park, Mac, etc.) all within 5-10 mins walking distance.

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    haha all the sea facing units. Wats the discount now?

First day of VVIP was about 20% off, not sure for now.

Other than no MRT, I thought the location is good as well, the area is like a little enclave by itself with a full set of amenities (schools, shopping mall, food centre, HDB shops, NUS, police post, park, Mac, etc.) all within 5-10 mins walking distance.
    Really? Only 5-10 min walk to NUS?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan0503
    Really? Only 5-10 min walk to NUS?
    5min walk?! seriously no........

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    5min walk?! seriously no........
    5 minutes drive also cannot during peak hours...you should see the long queues trying to turn into NUS campus.

But the amenities are a draw.

Quote Originally Posted by Astronotus oscellatus

The container trucks are a big no no. Noise and dust for the low floor sea facing units. Try standing near the road from 6pm to 7pm every weekday and you will know what I mean.