Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: SeaHill, FEO, 300 units

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    this area got 100 trees waiting...all big big development
    100 trees is more like Telok Kurau area which is right inside... whereas Seahill is more like Marine Parade area which is near to the beach

Seems like The Seahill will be doing the VVIP preview launch on this THU?
    Any comments or insights on the indicative pricing and rental demand in this West Coast area?

My guess is it might be at least $1250 psf for a 2-bedder.

http://www.fareast.com.sg/en/Residen...ll/Layout.aspx

Where the exact location of this? Near The Vision? Artist impression looks like The Sound from east copy and paste to the west kekeke

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Where the exact location of this? Near The Vision? Artist impression looks like The Sound from east copy and paste to the west kekeke
    Just next to Vision...

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    My guess is it might be at least $1250 psf for a 2-bedder.

http://www.fareast.com.sg/en/Residen...ll/Layout.aspx
    How's rental demand in that area after a number of projects sprouting out around that vicinity? Will it be saturated?

Agent text: "Luxury living in West Coast. High rental yield. Above $3,200/mth for 1bedroom."

Sea view units?

Quote Originally Posted by coolchoc
    How's rental demand in that area after a number of projects sprouting out around that vicinity? Will it be saturated?

Agent text: "Luxury living in West Coast. High rental yield. Above $3,200/mth for 1bedroom."

Sea view units?
    If base on rental $3,200 for 1-bdr... looks like have to sell close to $1m if want to consider as high rental yield!!

Quote Originally Posted by coolchoc

Sea view units?
    I dun think there r many launches here compare to other areas. Last major one was abt 2 years ago Vision. Pp who buy along west coast r investors or buyers from other districts. Rental demand shd b decent.

is that 3 joss sticks that i see that the Seahill condos are facing?

Quote Originally Posted by dh13660
    is that 3 joss sticks that i see that the Seahill condos are facing?
    Most condos along that stretch will have that view. People still buying & renting..