Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: SeaHill, FEO, 300 units

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    The container trucks are a big no no. Noise and dust for the low floor sea facing units. Try standing near the road from 6pm to 7pm every weekday and you will know what I mean.
    That's why when you visit their show flat, they play the music very loud to drown out the noise from outside.

Why not? There is a back gate to NUS Kent Vale from Clementi Park. Go walk yourself and time it. Why drive when walk is faster and beats the jam on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    5min walk?! seriously no........

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    5min walk?! seriously no........
    15 min walk to the School of Design and Envt. Don't ever try walking to Faculty of Science because you will get jelly legs if not sweaty shirt and underwear.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    15 min walk to the School of Design and Envt. Don't ever try walking to Faculty of Science because you will get jelly legs if not sweaty shirt and underwear.
    don't even mention about walking to science faculty - it's a killer. can't imagine the days when i would walk all the way to science faculty for the claypot rice.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    I think it is exaggerated unless it is referring to FEO own svc apartment (maybe). U can use prop guru to search e rental ard tt area.
    this is what they are charging for service apartment which is about 5 mins walk away from Seahill

agent told me about 180 units sold, include 2 townhouses.

big big advertisement in the straits time today.

Quote Originally Posted by Juniper
    agent told me about 180 units sold, include 2 townhouses.
    Wow townhouse...4.5mil and a small one.

1 bedder soho selling at 650k there about. discount is like 11% + 3% + 1% special + 3% return buyer special. 3% BSD could be reimbursed + furniture discount for selected unit. I think small unit soho finishing soon... now 13th floor on sale.. total 15floor. faster grab if keen waohaha

I am getting kinda of confused with this development. what is the difference between a SOHO and Condo?

I am getting kinda of confused with this development. what is the difference between a SOHO and Condo?
    small office/home office?? Soho in the condo development...

now rojak become very common, soho la, normal condo unit la, and now also got townhouse. and this one, with service appt somemore. Next time maybe HDB also can be included haha....

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    small office/home office?? Soho in the condo development...

now rojak become very common, soho la, normal condo unit la, and now also got townhouse. and this one, with service appt somemore. Next time maybe HDB also can be included haha....
    I know what it mean, but does SOHO units come with special privilege which condo doesnt have?

After reading this I am even more confuse.

http://www.ura.gov.sg/dc/connect/con...liable-02.html

I know what it mean, but does SOHO units come with special privilege which condo doesnt have?

After reading this I am even more confuse.

http://www.ura.gov.sg/dc/connect/con...liable-02.html
    You can do business in SOHO unit but must get URA approval. Condo is for residential only.

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    You can do business in SOHO unit but must get URA approval. Condo is for residential only.
    What about home office scheme for condo?

the finishing of this project is very good. those premium floor from 25 and above all equip with Gaggenau appliances.

Last heard was over 50% sold out of the 300 units.. it was only 1-wk since preview

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    Last heard was over 50% sold out of the 300 units.. it was only 1-wk since preview
    C hill."..... Cmcmcmcmcmcmcmcmcmcmcm

does anyone know why FEO is able to convert part of the site into a serviced apartment when the plot sold by URA was stated as residential purpose only?

Quote Originally Posted by Poloclub
    does anyone know why FEO is able to convert part of the site into a serviced apartment when the plot sold by URA was stated as residential purpose only?

connections.. =D

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    185 units sold.

Buyers or potential buyers need to ask FEO are these service apartment within the development come under the strata title? If so, FEO might have purchased them under one of their company and manage them as service apartments. Buyers will also need to find out does the company which buys these apartments pay the same management fees? Does the company holds the majority of the total share values? Is it legal to operate service apartment within a strata development?

Quote Originally Posted by Leeds
    Buyers or potential buyers need to ask FEO are these service apartment within the development come under the strata title? If so, FEO might have purchased them under one of their company and manage them as service apartments. Buyers will also need to find out does the company which buys these apartments pay the same management fees? Does the company holds the majority of the total share values? Is it legal to operate service apartment within a strata development?

From what I was told, FEO hold slightly more than 50% of the strata title for this project and they will contribute their share of the maintenance charges for the common property, which are those area and facilities which we will share with by the residences and the guests from the serviced apartment. (e.g. 50m lap pool)

However for expenses related to limited common property (which are area only accessible by condo/soho/th owners e.g the sky garden or pool), FEO will not get involve.

Not bad for one that faces the refinery & container port.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    185 units sold.

From what I was told, FEO hold slightly more than 50% of the strata title for this project and they will contribute their share of the maintenance charges for the common property, which are those area and facilities which we will share with by the residences and the guests from the serviced apartment. (e.g. 50m lap pool)

However for expenses related to limited common property (which are area only accessible by condo/soho/th owners e.g the sky garden or pool), FEO will not get involve.
    Under the LSTA, FEO will need to pay for the maintenance of common property according to the share vales of the units owned. As such, all common property will be shared among all units within the strata development.

With FEO having more than 50% of total share value, FEO will have will have the majority and thus final say in future maintenance matters including en bloc sale.

I would be uncomfortable buying into such development if residents have no say in the maintenance of the estate.

Under the LSTA, FEO will need to pay for the maintenance of common property according to the share vales of the units owned. As such, all common property will be shared among all units within the strata development.

With FEO having more than 50% of total share value, FEO will have will have the majority and thus final say in future maintenance matters including en bloc sale.

I would be uncomfortable buying into such development if residents have no say in the maintenance of the estate.
    IIRC, not all common property are shared with the Oasia West serviced apartment. I think only the 50m lap pool is shared.

I guess having FEO as the majority owner of the project can be both good and bad because ultimately they will also need to ensure that that the place are will maintain. But like you said, when the development is due for en bloc, things might get tricky. Then again, at this kind of price, en bloc will be many many year away. Also I dont think FEO will ruin their reputation to short change their customers and neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Not bad for one that faces the refinery & container port.

errrr...what's there to see?

IIRC, not all common property are shared with the Oasia West serviced apartment. I think only the 50m lap pool is shared.

I guess having FEO as the majority owner of the project can be both good and bad because ultimately they will also need to ensure that that the place are will maintain. But like you said, when the development is due for en bloc, things might get tricky. Then again, at this kind of price, en bloc will be many many year away. Also I dont think FEO will ruin their reputation to short change their customers and neighbors.
    If this is the case, then it should be under different strata for the two developments within the same estate. However, you mentioned that FEO have more than 50% of the total share values, then it appears that there is only one strata. Need to find out in greater details.

FEO being the majority can come up with by-laws and put other residents at a disadvantage. FEO can also raise management fees and sinking funds as they see fit. Residents being the minority will have no say in the final decision.

Would you want to buy into a small development of say 20 units where one of the owner own 12 of them?

from what I heard, initially this is a residential plot but FEO sold them a new concept and able to lobby to change the residential plot to commercial plot.

Good or bad to be proven but surely this is the first in Singapore. residents can reqest conceige service from service apartment F&B - so maybe tenant should be happy.

Far East owns Oasia Hotel next to Novea mrt and my guest loves this hotel. Rate is around 250 per night. So rental is big business now.

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    from what I heard, initially this is a residential plot but FEO sold them a new concept and able to lobby to change the residential plot to commercial plot.

Good or bad to be proven but surely this is the first in Singapore. residents can reqest conceige service from service apartment F&B - so maybe tenant should be happy.

Far East owns Oasia Hotel next to Novea mrt and my guest loves this hotel. Rate is around 250 per night. So rental is big business now.
    so much for the enjoyment of privacy and exclusivity?!

last I heard fr fe agt on 1st day of launch is that svs apt will not share any of the facilities with the condo/ soho/townhouse. it'll be managed as a seperate entity with the service apt taking 30% share of the land. probably they've changed their again?

also, not much info given by fe on the service apt. when u ask them more qns on the service apt, they will only reply u with their std "service apt's plan yet to be confirmed. our mgmt still in the midst of concluding thgs. anyway, the svs apt is separately managed. so it will not affect the condo".

If this is the case, then it should be under different strata for the two developments within the same estate. However, you mentioned that FEO have more than 50% of the total share values, then it appears that there is only one strata. Need to find out in greater details.

FEO being the majority can come up with by-laws and put other residents at a disadvantage. FEO can also raise management fees and sinking funds as they see fit. Residents being the minority will have no say in the final decision.

Would you want to buy into a small development of say 20 units where one of the owner own 12 of them?