Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: SeaHill, FEO, 300 units

Quote Originally Posted by Leeds
    If this is the case, then it should be under different strata for the two developments within the same estate. However, you mentioned that FEO have more than 50% of the total share values, then it appears that there is only one strata. Need to find out in greater details.

FEO being the majority can come up with by-laws and put other residents at a disadvantage. FEO can also raise management fees and sinking funds as they see fit. Residents being the minority will have no say in the final decision.

Would you want to buy into a small development of say 20 units where one of the owner own 12 of them?

I am actually not worried about that. FEO can raise the management fee or sinking fund, but ultimately, they still have to spend it on the development itself so it should be gain for all not just for FEO.

Then again, this definitely need more clarification from FEO as to how to allocate those sinking funds.

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    so much for the enjoyment of privacy and exclusivity?!

You cant really expect much privacy and exclusivity with any integrated project like this one. The number one thing on buyers mind will be rental yield.

Having Oasia in the same development is definitely a plus for investors looking for rent out their units. Not so good for those who buy it for own stay.

Quote Originally Posted by coolchoc
    last I heard fr fe agt on 1st day of launch is that svs apt will not share any of the facilities with the condo/ soho/townhouse. it'll be managed as a seperate entity with the service apt taking 30% share of the land. probably they've changed their again?

also, not much info given by fe on the service apt. when u ask them more qns on the service apt, they will only reply u with their std "service apt's plan yet to be confirmed. our mgmt still in the midst of concluding thgs. anyway, the svs apt is separately managed. so it will not affect the condo".
    Thanks for your input.

As buyers, we should demand answers. If FEO cannot furnish them, wonder why people are buying especially when it affects their future investment and the enjoyment of land.

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    from what I heard, initially this is a residential plot but FEO sold them a new concept and able to lobby to change the residential plot to commercial plot.

Good or bad to be proven but surely this is the first in Singapore. residents can reqest conceige service from service apartment F&B - so maybe tenant should be happy.

Far East owns Oasia Hotel next to Novea mrt and my guest loves this hotel. Rate is around 250 per night. So rental is big business now.
    FEO already have a service apartment at West Coast Plaza, so I am sure FEO cant be throw darts in the dark with Oasia West.

One interesting thing which I noticed is that for Seahill, FEO is providing a mini safe in in their provision for all units in the development. Is this a norm for new launches?

Thanks for your input.

As buyers, we should demand answers. If FEO cannot furnish them, wonder why people are buying especially when it affects their future investment and the enjoyment of land.
    I think its because developer is FEO and they cant simply screw up their neighbors like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Poloclub
    I think its because developer is FEO and they cant simply screw up their neighbors like this.
    The problem with these large establishments like FEO is that they want to take control of things. They will of course do thing legally but with the law behind them to protect their interests.

FEO is known to sell apartments under 103 years when the land is freehold. Many investors or buyers would not buy into such development because they prefer to buy LH development with land title for 99 years from the government than "leasing" from FEO for 103 years. FEO has engaged very experience lawyers to draft the contract for such developments to protect their interests.

Buying into such developments, one should consult a good and experience lawyer particularly on the Sale & Purchase Agreement drafted by the vendor. Buyers must know what you are getting into.

FEO bestest
    land $176m, $460 ppr
    townhse 18x4.5m= $81m
    condo,soho 320x xx = $290m~ (conservative agaration)
    comm 2x = xx

I think serv apt bldg foc free liao, plus strata title to the land.
    Pasir Ris dev give some buyers VW, here buyers give away bldg+land. hohoho x'mas comes early.
    So buy or bye?

oops...it's Flo resi @ punggol, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by maisonjai
    FEO bestest
    land $176m, $460 ppr
    townhse 18x4.5m= $81m
    condo,soho 320x xx = $290m~ (conservative agaration)
    comm 2x = xx

I think serv apt bldg foc free liao, plus strata title to the land.
    Pasir Ris dev give some buyers VW, here buyers give away bldg+land. hohoho x'mas comes early.
    So buy or bye?
    FEO is FEO for a reason. you got to give it to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    FEO is FEO for a reason. you got to give it to them.
    they can survive in HK real estate is already no mean feat.

Just bought a unit at Seahill. only left with higher floor unit.
    higher floor Seaview units going for eye popping $1700psf..couple 3 bedder premium units sold. discount is now around 16%. if you get a Seahill buyer as referral, you get another 1.5%, while referral will get 1.5%.

Congrats! Which direction? E or Wor ..?
    Quote Originally Posted by 789
    higher floor Seaview units going for eye popping $1700psf..couple 3 bedder premium units sold. discount is now around 16%. if you get a Seahill buyer as referral, you get another 1.5%, while referral will get 1.5%.

Quote Originally Posted by Poloclub
    FEO already have a service apartment at West Coast Plaza, so I am sure FEO cant be throw darts in the dark with Oasia West.

One interesting thing which I noticed is that for Seahill, FEO is providing a mini safe in in their provision for all units in the development. Is this a norm for new launches?
    this is not a norm. All service apartments will have a safe. And they include all residentail units with safe as well.

sale and lease back from owners? wow!

I understand the swiming pool and bbq pit will be shared. the rest nope.

can PM me your contact. one of my relative might be interested.

Thanks for your input.

I think the answer will be left to the future boss of FEO. Personally I wont want to fall in the legal tussle, if any. If it is well managed and make $, tats fine for everyone. IF not, the person who owns 51% share will be the big brother to decide on all matters.

Maybe they are too big to fail but God knows??

bro seeview will be very hot leh. west facing.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Congrats! Which direction? E or Wor ..?
    E facing for me. lighter on the pocket, less traffic noise, no noon sun. but some sea facing layout is slightly bigger and better.

this is not a norm. All service apartments will have a safe. And they include all residentail units with safe as well.

sale and lease back from owners? wow!

I understand the swiming pool and bbq pit will be shared. the rest nope.
    I am not sure how this could be possible. can FEO rent out condo units as serviced apartment? FYI a 2 bedder unit at their service apartment in west coast is going for 9k a month and the conditions is old.

some of the seahill units are surprisingly well equipped. built in oven, microwave over, coffee machine, wine chiller, dishwasher, fridge, hob and hood, washer/dryer. Just like what you will find in a premium service apartment.

yes, first floor common area is shared. Only facilities not shared is the, carpark 6 and 24floor sky pool, gym and tennis court.

I am not sure how this could be possible. can FEO rent out condo units as serviced apartment? FYI a 2 bedder unit at their service apartment in west coast is going for 9k a month and the conditions is old.

some of the seahill units are surprisingly well equipped. built in oven, microwave over, coffee machine, wine chiller, dishwasher, fridge, hob and hood, washer/dryer. Just like what you will find in a premium service apartment.

yes, first floor common area is shared. Only facilities not shared is the, carpark 6 and 24floor sky pool, gym and tennis court.
    easy.. go thru FEO agent lor. I understand the wine chiller is not included. You may just take note.

all these are standard items... I remembered Woodhaven also had that + you got the chance to choose the tiles for all the rooms base on team concept.

easy.. go thru FEO agent lor. I understand the wine chiller is not included. You may just take note.

all these are standard items... I remembered Woodhaven also had that + you got the chance to choose the tiles for all the rooms base on team concept.

wine chiller are provided for those premium units and their appliances are all Gaggenau, as compared to Bosch brand for those normal units.

Congrats!
    So about how many units sold now... any idea? Seems like the response is very good!

wine chiller are provided for those premium units and their appliances are all Gaggenau, as compared to Bosch brand for those normal units.
    FEO highlighted no provision when I visited....good for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    Congrats!
    So about how many units sold now... any idea? Seems like the response is very good!

Not very sure, but I think easily 60% sold. FEO seems confident about moving this projects despite the high price and I must agree that this project does have some USPs.

Not very sure, but I think easily 60% sold. FEO seems confident about moving this projects despite the high price and I must agree that this project does have some USPs.
    Congrats 789!
    This is indeed a tempting project.

I nearly took out my cheque book for the SOHO unit.

DKSG

Eh, office nearby so intend to take a look. What's the quantum like for a 3bdr and size? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    Congrats 789!
    This is indeed a tempting project.

I nearly took out my cheque book for the SOHO unit.

DKSG
    I am not surprise. i am bought this purely for investment. i think the location of the place is not too bad, very well connected next to WC park, which is great place to walk the dog or have a stroll.

What really sway me is the services provided by the serviced apartment. I think this is a unique selling point which will put this project one up against its neighbors. Anyway when project is TOP, FEO sure will do all the marketing and promotion for their Oasia West, which should benefit Seahill at the same time.

Another plus is the finishing and fittings provided are also pretty nice too. its almost like heaven and hell if you compare to some of the more pricey projects.

What is dislike of course is the psf.

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Eh, office nearby so intend to take a look. What's the quantum like for a 3bdr and size? Thanks.

I think it should be around 1.7-2m depending on facing and floor. premium units are those from 25th floor and above, ceiling height for these units are around 3.2m.

this the the latest price list from FEO website. current discount is around 16%. extra 1.5% with seahill buyer referral.

http://www.fareast.com.sg/images/feo...%202012%29.pdf

Wow 789! the way you descript.. I think you can present much better than most of the Seahill marketing agents..

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    Wow 789! the way you descript.. I think you can present much better than most of the Seahill marketing agents..
    haha..yes, some of the SE over at the how flat can be quite mediocre. But cant blame them, to them its a job, to me, its my money and of course i need to do more research before I buy.

congrat. got money I also chiong this one.