Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: SeaHill, FEO, 300 units

Default SeaHill, FEO, 300 units

Received this sms. ADV. Fast moving new condo at West Coast Rd, SeaHill by Far East, only 300 units for sale from 1 to 3 rm soho, 3 to 4 rm condo, and townhouses, collecting ROI now xxx from GPS. Strictly by invitation only. To delete sms unsubscribe

it's either water- or sea- for them eh? heh.

Seahill tagline - Allure of the sea and splendor of the hills.

Guess it means having "sea" facing units (towards the West Coast Park seaview) and "hill" facing units (Clementi Woods Park).

http://www.fareast.com.sg/feocorp.we...-info&prop=368

"SeaHill will offer well-designed 1 to 3 bedroom residences, 1 and 2-bedroom SOHO apartments, and spacious 4-bedroom townhouses.

As one tower in this luxury condominium will be operated as a serviced residence, owners can have access to concierge and housekeeping services upon request."

Quote Originally Posted by Tripp
    Seahill tagline - Allure of the sea and splendor of the hills.

Guess it means having "sea" facing units (towards the West Coast Park seaview) and "hill" facing units (Clementi Woods Park).

http://www.fareast.com.sg/feocorp.we...-info&prop=368

"SeaHill will offer well-designed 1 to 3 bedroom residences, 1 and 2-bedroom SOHO apartments, and spacious 4-bedroom townhouses.

As one tower in this luxury condominium will be operated as a serviced residence, owners can have access to concierge and housekeeping services upon request."
    this means more renters in this development.. me don't like

Quote Originally Posted by bigapplefan
    Ya, me also dun like.
    Many people go in and out.

Looking at the success of WT, this project should be priced high for those sea facing units.

This is the 2nd serviced apartments at west coast by FEO. Seems that FEO itself is muscling into the rental market there. Good sign.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    This is the 2nd serviced apartments at west coast by FEO. Seems that FEO itself is muscling into the rental market there. Good sign.
    Since FEO is using service apartments for rental income and is a form of investment, do they have to pay the ABSD for such units?

Since FEO is using service apartments for rental income and is a form of investment, do they have to pay the ABSD for such units?
    if it is developed on residential plot, yes.

From my point of view. FEO is trying to assure you if it's for investment, if FEO is having service apartments in Seahill, your unit sure has not problem with rental.

Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast