Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bedok South Ave 3, LH99 plot

Quote Originally Posted by pod
    This site is not bad.

Seriously, those site beside MRT is not necessary better. When the MRT arrives.. its REALLY REALLY REALLY LOUD!
    You will hear GONG GONG GONG, then if it breakdown, you will have people standing at your condo gates. Hehehehe ...

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    You will hear GONG GONG GONG, then if it breakdown, you will have people standing at your condo gates. Hehehehe ...

Bingo hahahahahhaha

White fencing work at plot started...

As bro Tripp has update, the proj name is most likely to be ECO. Saw that being updated on onemap.sg

IMHO,

location better than Optima, closer to market and shops and partial shielding of MRT by Tanah Merah hill... yet close enough walk to the MRT

Quote Originally Posted by howgozit
    IMHO,

location better than Optima, closer to market and shops and partial shielding of MRT by Tanah Merah hill... yet close enough walk to the MRT
    yeap, definitely better than optima for staying though it is a longer distance. Don't think there will be a route to cut thru the hill, perhaps have to walk along Bedok South Rd, then turn at New Upper Changi Rd, should take less than 10mins.

yeap, definitely better than optima for staying though it is a longer distance. Don't think there will be a route to cut thru the hill, perhaps have to walk along Bedok South Rd, then turn at New Upper Changi Rd, should take less than 10mins.
    there is a small road through the hill through the landed housing
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Plenty of landed gems there

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera

As bro Tripp has update, the proj name is most likely to be ECO. Saw that being updated on onemap.sg
    Its most likely to be call - Eco.
    But I dun think it will be 'Eco' to the wallet/bank account (haha!)... when is the estimated launch date and $/psf, any guess?

Yeap, there is a pathway but as part of the site is a on a slope, will they actually bill on that height or flatten it all to just same level as the ground. Any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    Its most likely to be call - Eco.
    But I dun think it will be 'Eco' to the wallet/bank account (haha!)... when is the estimated launch date and $/psf, any guess?
    Well, speculation is b4 yr end as place already boarded up. My guess is it will be from 11xx to 12xx at least. Maybe those overlooking landed w high flr will get sea view?

Not to be party pooper but this opposite it might make potential buyers think twice?

http://www.tnp.sg/content/behind-pag...d?page=0%2C221

NIMBY syndrome aside, they may be poor but they are friendly and nice at least.

Each family only pays up to $300 per month for a room (as opposed to the market rate is $500 – $600). But there is a catch, two families share a three-room unit, a practice HDB said is meant to help keep rent prices low.
    i think this is sheer profiteering on the part of HDB. Inhumane to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    i think this is sheer profiteering on the part of HDB. Inhumane to say the least.
    In the same way, developers keep costs low by building shoebox units. Equally evil.

OPTIMA @ TANAH MERAH TANAH MERAH KECHIL AVENUE Condominium 1 1,160,000 947 Strata 1,225psf May-12

finally breached 1200psf ..good for FEO

OPTIMA @ TANAH MERAH TANAH MERAH KECHIL AVENUE Condominium 1 1,160,000 947 Strata 1,225psf May-12

finally breached 1200psf ..good for FEO
    I think FEO prices will be inhumane for this proj. Hahahaha ... In a way, it is not that far a walk from MRT yet shield from the train noise. On the other hand, it will be quite near to the nearby mkt/hawker centre, so I expect FEO to start it from 1200psf.

phantom bro, wanna ask you when reported Seahill proj is 1300psf, is that before discount? Just want to know how FEO play w their pricing, cos' I understand they can give like 20% off w all the rebates and all ...

I think FEO prices will be inhumane for this proj. Hahahaha ... In a way, it is not that far a walk from MRT yet shield from the train noise. On the other hand, it will be quite near to the nearby mkt/hawker centre, so I expect FEO to start it from 1200psf.

phantom bro, wanna ask you when reported Seahill proj is 1300psf, is that before discount? Just want to know how FEO play w their pricing, cos' I understand they can give like 20% off w all the rebates and all ...
    depends on whether got furniture voucher ...typically the caveats are a few % higher depends on how much furniture voucher they give ... other than that, all other discounts should have been factored into the caveat price

is this the first SOHO in D16?? then sure inhumane liao lah ... Hillsta also > 1100psf liao

I think the location is better than Optima and would even dare say better than Bedok Residences too. Compared to BR this location is more "private" seperated from HDB with Bedok South Ave 3, unlike BR which is nestled in the midst of HDB. But at the same time there is still easy access to the HDB amenities just across the road.

1200-1300psf is not unimaginable

Quote Originally Posted by howgozit
    I think the location is better than Optima and would even dare say better than Bedok Residences too. Compared to BR this location is more "private" seperated from HDB with Bedok South Ave 3, unlike BR which is nestled in the midst of HDB. But at the same time there is still easy access to the HDB amenities just across the road.

1200-1300psf is not unimaginable
    BR is integrated, so might appeal to those who want the conveniences. This ECO proj is definitely more livable, provided FEO do not pack the site and leave more open spaces and less blocks, but I think their track record v hard lah ... Hehehehe ...

BR is integrated, so might appeal to those who want the conveniences. This ECO proj is definitely more livable, provided FEO do not pack the site and leave more open spaces and less blocks, but I think their track record v hard lah ... Hehehehe ...
    There is a possibility that FEO is giving 20%+10%+20%+15%+3%+1% discount, and the final selling price is $1500 psf.

The 5 blocks were SERsed and temporarily used as HDB rental units, so this is not a long term thing.

Btw, I thought the 5 blocks in Bedok South are not part of the IRH program and are rented out to foreigners. They were refurbished and had new aircons installed. Blk 47-50 are 4rm HDB flats while Blk 46 is a 3rm flat. From what I have seen, blk 47-50 houses mainly families whilst Blk 46 houses a lot of the foreign students.

There is even an aircon management office on the ground floor of bBk46 that has all the fineries of a well-established and well-runned rental agency.

The main tenants appear to be PRCs, Fillipinos and some Indians... I don't see any down on their luck Singaporean families there. I could be wrong though.....

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
    Not to be party pooper but this opposite it might make potential buyers think twice?

http://www.tnp.sg/content/behind-pag...d?page=0%2C221

NIMBY syndrome aside, they may be poor but they are friendly and nice at least.

Agree.....

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    There is a possibility that FEO is giving 20%+10%+20%+15%+3%+1% discount, and the final selling price is $1500 psf.
    Wah, cannot be ba .... I was really keen about this site until FEO clinch it. Hahaha ... Perhaps I should go back and look at UOL's Archipelago cos' it's for own stay? Better quality and less ridiculous pricing? :P

U like so much shd juz bite e bullet n buy. Else everytime u drool every time u go pass e project. Holding power of archi buyers r v good hor. Most plan ahead to hold until TOP which is when MRT also nearly TOP. Then price jump but u dun jump into e reservoir hor.

Est breakeven cost is 922psf

U like so much shd juz bite e bullet n buy. Else everytime u drool every time u go pass e project. Holding power of archi buyers r v good hor. Most plan ahead to hold until TOP which is when MRT also nearly TOP. Then price jump but u dun jump into e reservoir hor.
    Hahaha ... Why jump into reservoir cos' price might not jump when MRT TOP?

3bdr estimate 1150sqf x 1200psf = 1.38mil? Optimistic?

3br quantum is too high nowadays, it is almost like we are holding banana money ..... either inflation has made 1.38mil more like 800-900k 10y ago or we are near the peak of the cycle, of course answer is somewhere in between depends on the outcome of macro

Hillsta @ 1333psf ... really inhumane

Likely to have slight increase in psf after MRT has TOP. But I suppose for self-stay any increase is not relevant.

Likely to have slight increase in psf after MRT has TOP. But I suppose for self-stay any increase is not relevant.
    In this sense, this proj is a better stay cum investment but I m sure FEO has already factor that into the price, doubt it will be cheaper than Archi. Ironically if you drive, Archi has better connectivity to expressways and if you don't this ECO proj is actually well connected along New Upper Changi Rd and possibly good rental catchment for those working in CBP.

In this sense, this proj is a better stay cum investment but I m sure FEO has already factor that into the price, doubt it will be cheaper than Archi. Ironically if you drive, Archi has better connectivity to expressways and if you don't this ECO proj is actually well connected along New Upper Changi Rd and possibly good rental catchment for those working in CBP.
    IMHO Archi's expressway connectivity is not better