Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bedok South Ave 3, LH99 plot

How can it be? HDB rental flats is so hard to get and our garmen actually rent the subsidised rentals to PRC, Filipinoes and Indians? No wonder so many people upset with PAP. Chase Singaporeans out and rent to foreigners?

Quote Originally Posted by howgozit
    The 5 blocks were SERsed and temporarily used as HDB rental units, so this is not a long term thing.

Btw, I thought the 5 blocks in Bedok South are not part of the IRH program and are rented out to foreigners. They were refurbished and had new aircons installed. Blk 47-50 are 4rm HDB flats while Blk 46 is a 3rm flat. From what I have seen, blk 47-50 houses mainly families whilst Blk 46 houses a lot of the foreign students.

There is even an aircon management office on the ground floor of bBk46 that has all the fineries of a well-established and well-runned rental agency.

The main tenants appear to be PRCs, Fillipinos and some Indians... I don't see any down on their luck Singaporean families there. I could be wrong though.....

Found a hit from my trusty web-crawler...

http://www.fareast.com.sg/Residentia...-Name/eCO.aspx

Notice the use/play of the word "eCO".

eCO SOHO best koyo
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Wow, time to mkt really v fast, won tender in Feb to launch in Sep/Oct? .... They are building on the success to make this the nx WT or Euhabitat, so that by yr end, they can intro another 'celebration offer' w more discounts.

For now, i think we can expect this ECO project to come onto the market 'fast and furious' depending on demand and take-up rate, FEO (and gang) will then hold the price... nothing new in tactics! i guess.
    Last edited by latour; 18-06-12 at 15:59.

Sky habitat of the east, price will be clOse to bedok residences, Soho or loft sea and goft course view will be better than seahill
    Ride at your own risk !!!

FEO taking a breather here... No more OCR plots in its landbank I reckon, apart from this Bedok South Ave 3 plot & the one at Tampines Ave 10.

By looking at its project title eCO, one can already guess that the development will be ecology-themed, i.e. landscaped ponds, man-made rivers/waterfalls, jungle/park-feel etc.

Not forgetting the usual creepy-crawlies that come with them. Anyone loves Dragonflies? Beetles? Snakes? Lizards?

This is the SeaHill/The Hillier of the East.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripp
    FEO taking a breather here... No more OCR plots in its landbank I reckon, apart from this Bedok South Ave 3 plot & the one at Tampines Ave 10.

By looking at its project title eCO, one can already guess that the development will be ecology-themed, i.e. landscaped ponds, man-made rivers/waterfalls, jungle/park-feel etc.

Not forgetting the usual creepy-crawlies that come with them. Anyone loves Dragonflies? Beetles? Snakes? Lizards?

U mean it'll be Seahill & Hillier's SOHO and small units concept?

I meant being the new psf price leader in D16, akin to SeaHill/The Hillier's new record breaking psf prices in their respective districts.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Sky habitat of the east, price will be clOse to bedok residences, Soho or loft sea and goft course view will be better than seahill
    Hahahhahaha. 1300psf? I am looking forward to record breaking pricing from feo!

Quote Originally Posted by Tripp

Sounds a bit like archipelago sans the reservoir.

More information is on the way !

http://www.ecobedoksouth.net
    Luxurious and Prestigious :FIVE on Shenton

Tanjong Rhu sea Views:
    The line@Tanjong Rhu

Small and convenient Naung Residence

Freehold Investment M38@jalan Pemimpin

Freehold Investment Apex@Henderson