Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Casa Cambio @ Lim Tua Tow Rd (FH URBAN LOFTS PTE LTD)

Quote Originally Posted by price
    WOW! Check out the 1 bedder stacks 05,27,17,18,35,36,08,24, The toilet is so tiny that the sink is in the master bedroom itself!
    Why can't they have a sliding door for the bath area and put the damn sink in the toilet, like the 2 bedder?

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    Why can't they have a sliding door for the bath area and put the damn sink in the toilet, like the 2 bedder?
    Poor design, even the penthouses or 2 bedders have their SH in their rooms.

Was just imagining brushing ur teeth in ur room

preview is tmrw. have to see the showflat to decide really

just received this (merged from 2 sms):

10+6+3+3% discount for VVIP preview.
    1br 580-650k,
    2br 680-780k, 880-950k,
    ph 2/2+s/3br 1.2-1.4mil max

WOW! Check out the 1 bedder stacks 05,27,17,18,35,36,08,24, The toilet is so tiny that the sink is in the master bedroom itself!
    I actually quite like this concept. Like some hotel suites or serviced apartment. Sometimes you just need to wash hands no need keep stepping into the cold hard flooring of the bathroom. Can enjoy the cosy feeling of the timber while washing face for eg. Pure bliss... And for practical reasons when wet bathroom not used, just shut the door and keep any germs in...

Quote Originally Posted by lifeline
    just received this (merged from 2 sms):

10+6+3+3% discount for VVIP preview.
    1br 580-650k,
    2br 680-780k, 880-950k,
    ph 2/2+s/3br 1.2-1.4mil max
    thats still in excess of 1200 psf

If anything i will buy this project just for its address street name! So cool to tell friends i live in Lim Tua Tow road...

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    I actually quite like this concept. Like some hotel suites or serviced apartment. Sometimes you just need to wash hands no need keep stepping into the cold hard flooring of the bathroom. Can enjoy the cosy feeling of the timber while washing face for eg. Pure bliss... And for practical reasons when wet bathroom not used, just shut the door and keep any germs in...
    Yep, everyone have got different likes and wants. But to me, I'll be worried when my sink gets clogged. Also, when i wash up every morning, i tend to drip water around the sink area, or even toothpaste. imagine getting that all over ur bedroom floor.

But location and facilities wise, this project seems pretty good for a MM.

Quote Originally Posted by rabid
    thats still in excess of 1200 psf
    That's pretty reasonable for the current market and FH status.

Yep, everyone have got different likes and wants. But to me, I'll be worried when my sink gets clogged. Also, when i wash up every morning, i tend to drip water around the sink area, or even toothpaste. imagine getting that all over ur bedroom floor.

But location and facilities wise, this project seems pretty good for a MM.
    I still think though that its too many units for a MM project. Same congestion as Guillemard Edge.

Well, at least during war, you wont be caught with your pants down. Haha.

Sorry, today is total defence day, exactly 70 years after Singapore fell to the Japanese.
    Lol!!!!!!!!!!!! Timely funny joke. So this project special limited edition celebrate 70 years since jap occupation.

And so that explains your name...

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!! Timely funny joke. So this project special limited edition celebrate 70 years since jap occupation.
    Yup... during pre war times, houses were so much bigger, 70 years on and 3 mil more people, unit sizes shrank so much...

Poor design, even the penthouses or 2 bedders have their SH in their rooms.

Was just imagining brushing ur teeth in ur room
    Very weird meh. Dint you see American movies and tv series and sitcom they walk around the whole house while brushing teeth... Some even worse just spit out the remaining paste from the mouth without rinsing and thats it

Very weird meh. Dint you see American movies and tv series and sitcom they walk around the whole house while brushing teeth... Some even worse just spit out the remaining paste from the mouth without rinsing and thats it
    Acting only wat... in movies, Tom Cruise can run non stop at same pace for 10 mins like the kenyans but in real life, you think he can sustain the speed? In movies, Jackie Chan kana beaten up down left right centre diagonal and still can continue fighting like he's still fresh, but in real life, different story lah...

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    And so that explains your name...
    Is it... Most MM studios nowadays are full homogenous tiles. Seldom see any come with full timber flooring by default...

Acting only wat... in movies, Tom Cruise can run non stop at same pace for 10 mins like the kenyans but in real life, you think he can sustain the speed? In movies, Jackie Chan kana beaten up down left right centre diagonal and still can continue fighting like he's still fresh, but in real life, different story lah...
    But hor but hor Asian or local flicks often portray correctly leh they do brush liao then rinse and pui out... Except most times dont see the toothpaste la. Eh this kind of thing very important to impressionable youngsters and kids wait they follow their way of brushing ok. those running and stunts of course the kids know is just acting. Such seemingly mundane things like brushing teeth can however mislead some into thinking is the correct or normal way.

But hor but hor Asian or local flicks often portray correctly leh they do brush liao then rinse and pui out... Except most times dont see the toothpaste la. Eh this kind of thing very important to impressionable youngsters and kids wait they follow their way of brushing ok. those running and stunts of course the kids know is just acting. Such seemingly mundane things like brushing teeth can however mislead some into thinking is the correct or normal way.
    !!! I rest my case... well, parents just have to educate the kids correctly and if possible, reduce the kids' exposure to movies when they still not matured enough lah...

Is it me or did they blatantly plagiarise some haute couture emblem...

Is it me or did they blatantly plagiarise some haute couture emblem...
    urban loft developer must be from china

Went to have a look. The showflat is open for viewing but units not for sales yet.

They have 2 units of the 2 bedroom for display. One is with 2 toilets the other is the mini 2 bedroom with 1 toilet. But both are quite small. The "bedroom" is more like a study room. There are 2 scale models of the 1 bedders on display.

Layout is quite standard for MM units. But the big draw is the big 44m spacing between the 2 blocks and the 50m lap pool. All the pool facing units are 2 bedders. Only 2 stacks of 1 bedder has pool facing but tucked at 2 corners. The 4th and 5th floor units comes with higher ceiling.

Actual pricing not released yet. About 1250psf to 1450psf.

Its about 8-10mins walk to the Mrt station from the showflat.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Went to have a look. The showflat is open for viewing but units not for sales yet.

They have 2 units of the 2 bedroom for display. One is with 2 toilets the other is the mini 2 bedroom with 1 toilet. But both are quite small. The "bedroom" is more like a study room. There are 2 scale models of the 1 bedders on display.

Layout is quite standard for MM units. But the big draw is the big 44m spacing between the 2 blocks and the 50m lap pool. All the pool facing units are 2 bedders. Only 2 stacks of 1 bedder has pool facing but tucked at 2 corners. The 4th and 5th floor units comes with higher ceiling.

Actual pricing not released yet. About 1250psf to 1450psf.

Its about 8-10mins walk to the Mrt station from the showflat.
    What is your preference? Big unit for comfy staying but small pool and facilities or big pool with many facilities but small cramped unit?

What is your preference? Big unit for comfy staying but small pool and facilities or big pool with many facilities but small cramped unit?
    Medium unit and big facilities for investment
    Big unit in smaller project for own stay

Big unit with big pool and many facilities...

The Minton welcomes you with 3 worlds.

Whahaha... Seriously, developers all rushing out MM units by playing the quantum game before gahmen clamps down and limits the minimum size that can be built.

Just got an invitation to Minton... today got buffet dinner... only 2 and 3 bedders left, I think... sigh... there medium units with baywindows and big pool and many facilities... I'd prefer big units (w or w/o baywindows) with medium pool and a gym.. don't really use the other facilities...

Just got an invitation to Minton... today got buffet dinner... only 2 and 3 bedders left, I think... sigh... there medium units with baywindows and big pool and many facilities... I'd prefer big units (w or w/o baywindows) with medium pool and a gym.. don't really use the other facilities...
    Minton got 82 seat library, karaoke rooms, mini mart, hairdressing salon, childcare centre, laundry shops etc. Thot quite useful facilities.

Wah, didn't know Minton serves buffet dinner these days! So how many units left? Less than 200???

Minton got 82 seat library, karaoke rooms, mini mart, hairdressing salon, childcare centre, laundry shops etc. Thot quite useful facilities.
    WA.. can start a GRC already. next GE, WP put one defender there against MIW rep

These facilities are indeed useful to most people... However, allow me to comment... the variety of books available in the library will not be comparable to those in NLB. I have a mini mart outside my home and I've seen the mini mart close down at The Quartz. Most of these other facilities are not readily utilized but they may well be important to some other families. I will not complain if I have these facilities at my doorstep but I must confess that I do not use them as frequently... cheers!