Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Casa Cambio @ Lim Tua Tow Rd (FH URBAN LOFTS PTE LTD)

Definitely will go look see after TOP. MM with 50m lap pool!

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    You give me vision of 184 pairs of tua tows, males are bald, packed like sardine in a showflat all shouting huat ah!!!!! Loudly.... Again
    Tua tows no need to be bald lah...

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Definitely will go look see after TOP. MM with 50m lap pool!
    Yes pretty generous with the common area... but the residential area is really packed like sardine... imagine 198 units squeezed into only 2 blocks of 5 storeys... worse than HDB blocks...Btw each block area is not as if much bigger than a typical hdb block.

This project doesn't seems to generate much interests compared to others. But as far as i know, it's almost sold out after this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by ralfale
    This project doesn't seems to generate much interests compared to others. But as far as i know, it's almost sold out after this weekend.
    Only 14 units left as of Friday... won't be too difficult to clear by this weekend...

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Only 14 units left as of Friday... won't be too difficult to clear by this weekend...
    Fully sold? Thought the layout will cause slow sales.

Guess buyers dont care whether the sinks are built in their master bedroom.

Even the penthouses are selling well

99.9% Sold!

1 Last Penthouse 3 bedder, 1399sqft @ $1.020kpsf

#05-01 Pool Facing!

99.9% Sold!

#05-01 Pool Facing!
    Tua Huat ah!

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    Tua Huat ah!
    I dont get it leh. 10 mins to MRT, lousy layout why sell so well? Because swimming pool very long?

99.9% Sold!

#05-01 Pool Facing!
    Can tear down showflat and proceed with actual construction liao... last penthouse unit wait till TOP then sell @ $1.2kpsf.

Can tear down showflat and proceed with actual construction liao... last penthouse unit wait till TOP then sell @ $1.2kpsf.
    Haha but the other plot of land still got people stay right?

I dont get it leh. 10 mins to MRT, lousy layout why sell so well? Because swimming pool very long?
    I already accepted the fact that Singaporeans are strange property buyers. I've moved on... you can save more time if you don't try to understand... just accept it and move on...

Haha but the other plot of land still got people stay right?
    Not too sure. I thought vacant already... anyway construction should start fast coz FW levy will take a big toll in the construction industry come next year...

Not too sure. I thought vacant already... anyway construction should start fast coz FW levy will take a big toll in the construction industry come next year...
    Haha no matter wat pinnacle will TOP this earlier than their Centra Residence (2017).

Ya i also give up. Maybe like what u said previously, the road name tua tow really sells lor. 50m pool and basement carpark quite common ma no meh?

I think more like 5 mins walk. And it's not just any MRT, it's Serangoon MRT interchange. Plus Nex.

Ph above 1kpsf how to bite? Usually penthouses are less than 1kpsf. Too many unusable space. Unless this is small mini ph of less than 1000sf then psf high I got nothing to say.

I think more like 5 mins walk. And it's not just any MRT, it's Serangoon MRT interchange. Plus Nex.
    5mins? u can try. It took me 11mins brisk walk from Nex. Agents like to exaggerate the walking timing 1 lar. Especially Huttons agents.

GE to Dakota 5mins?

Millage to Paya Lebar and Eunos 5mins?

Try to believe

5mins? u can try. It took me 11mins brisk walk from Nex. Agents like to exaggerate the walking timing 1 lar. Especially Huttons agents.

GE to Dakota 5mins?

Millage to Paya Lebar and Eunos 5mins?

Try to believe
    It took me 11 mins to walk normal pace from Minton to MRT. So, this one is nearer, I assume about 5 mins since it's about 400m to 500m from MRT? No?

Anyway, the row of eateries nearby this is no good. Cooking fumes and rodents abound.

It took me 11 mins to walk normal pace from Minton to MRT. So, this one is nearer, I assume about 5 mins since it's about 400m to 500m from MRT? No?
    Minton's nearest MRT exit is nested in the HDB. Nex is another 3mins or so away from that entrance

But wow, 11mins is quite fast for you! so Suites @ Paya Lebar / Urban residences gonna take u 7mins?

Minton's nearest MRT exit is nested in the HDB. Nex is another 3mins or so away from that entrance

But wow, 11mins is quite fast for you! so Suites @ Paya Lebar / Urban residences gonna take u 7mins?
    I thought there is an entrance outside Crestar Bldg? Aiyoh, you really calculate to the last minute. For me, reach MRT entrance considered game liao.

Quote Originally Posted by Montaigne
    Ph above 1kpsf how to bite? Usually penthouses are less than 1kpsf. Too many unusable space. Unless this is small mini ph of less than 1000sf then psf high I got nothing to say.
    This penthouse only 13xx sqft... not that big lah...

I thought there is an entrance outside Crestar Bldg? Aiyoh, you really calculate to the last minute. For me, reach MRT entrance considered game liao.
    Haha Nex and MRT entrance difference leh.

Okay even if we count MRT entrance, Lim tua tow really doubt can reach in 5 mins.

But anyways,

This penthouse only 13xx sqft... not that big lah...
    Ya, just saw the plans. Upstairs totally waste of space. so much open terrace

Haha Nex and MRT entrance difference leh.

Okay even if we count MRT entrance, Lim tua tow really doubt can reach in 5 mins.

But anyways,
    Including waiting time at the big traffic junction, maybe reach the church in 5 mins.

Including waiting time at the big traffic junction, maybe reach the church in 5 mins.
    Haha! Maybe I'll try to walk from the MRT Entrance this weekend.

this project is one of the best MM project in the vicinity (just like GE is one of the best MM project in geylang)

i walked b4 when i recce space@kovan project....about 7-8min (500m away to MRT)

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    this project is one of the best MM project in the vicinity (just like GE is one of the best MM project in geylang)

i walked b4 when i recce space@kovan project....about 7-8min (500m away to MRT)
    Casa Cambio is quite generous with its pool size lar but i really dont think its unit layout are nice. Why build sinks in the master bedroom and bomb shelter as wardrobe?

GE is the biggest and thus most "facilities" yes, but i really don't feel its the best in Geylang in terms of location

Casa Cambio is quite generous with its pool size lar but i really dont think its unit layout are nice. Why build sinks in the master bedroom and bomb shelter as wardrobe?

GE is the biggest and thus most "facilities" yes, but i really don't feel its the best in Geylang in terms of location
    One of the best.....not bestest la

I like wardrobe in hs...can store barang plus clothes...2in1

has anyone noticed tt thr r no doors installed in the showflats? creating the illusion of space.

the bulky HS door will be quite a hindrance in ur space planning. The size of the room alrd so MM, when u need to get clothes u need to open/close the wide & heavy door

Maybe u can leave it permanently open but the door cannot open flat to wall because of the protruding door handle. Will need to do some reno work to make a hole in the wall to fit the door handle when fully opened

Another option is to detach the bomb shelter door (which is in an area of grey as to whether u can do it or not) and keep it. Keep where? Under your bed?

Quote Originally Posted by roco
    has anyone noticed tt thr r no doors installed in the showflats? creating the illusion of space.

the bulky HS door will be quite a hindrance in ur space planning. The size of the room alrd so MM, when u need to get clothes u need to open/close the wide & heavy door

Maybe u can leave it permanently open but the door cannot open flat to wall because of the protruding door handle. Will need to do some reno work to make a hole in the wall to fit the door handle when fully opened

Another option is to detach the bomb shelter door (which is in an area of grey as to whether u can do it or not) and keep it. Keep where? Under your bed?

For safety reasons, all show flats are built without doors.