Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Villa Marina (siglap/east coast)

unless u act smart and try to communicate with them... they go do their business, u just do ur normal business la. no conflict of interest here. if u worried about cemetry, the whole of underground France/Paris is cemetry la.... u got see them scared boh?

u should not be afraid of ghosts, as there are no such thing as ghost. u should be afraid of human beings. some are really evil la. if u spotted a ghost, most likely u mistook a devil for a ghost la. hehhehehehehehhe

u guys know why there are some rich people likes to stay around coffee hill?
    actually a cemetry is the less haunted (note: less haunted hor ) of the places on Earth la.

believe or not is up to you lor.

New York, Greenwich Tower
    6 June 1999

I heard a soft tap, a very soft tap on the door but audible enough to wake me. Trying to get myself out of bed but was just too tired. So I turned and looked at Debbie sleeping soundly in the bed. She had her back turned to me, all I saw was her silky long beautiful hair.

Then, a soft tap again on the door, as if to tell me to get up and open the door for it. I ignored and stared blankly at Debbie's long silky hair. Then, the soft tap became louder and louder. This time as if demanded I open the door for it.

Frustrated, I got out of bed with all my strength and looked at the clock. It was 2 a.m. Man, is this some kind of pranks? Wait a sec, maybe it is the security? Without further hesitation, I got up and went to the peep hole.

As I was approaching the door, the tap became a demanding knock. And it got louder and louder. I turned and looked at Debbie's back on the bed, her silky smooth black long hair did not move a bit. I was afraid the noise might wake her, so I ran and looked directly into the peep hole.

What I saw confused me, there was a woman at my door. I could not see her face, as she was looking down. Then I stepped back and looked again, the woman still there. She had the same black long silky hair like Debbie. And wait a sec, she was wearing the exact same pajamas like Debbie on the bed !

I paused my thought at the moment and think. Debbie is in Singapore, how could she be here ? I quicky looked at the bed, and "Debbie" was still there, the same long black hair, with her back facing me. Then I went to the peep hole and see again. Nobody.

I turned and approached the bed. While I was slowly approaching the bed to reach for the blanket, I heard soft steps following behind me........
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 11th October 2012 at 12:37 PM. Reason: GWEE ARH !!!!!!!

My friend stayed there. Told me his kid always say got people in the house. After 2 yrs he move away. The kod never say got people in the house anymore after tgey moved. Erieery

I notice this is LH99, any idea if this is one of the FH land sold as LH? I notice the vicinity are mostly FH?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12