Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Villa Marina (siglap/east coast)

Quote Originally Posted by wtboon
    This development's land area is big, rather then take someone else word saying is noisy due to the mosque or traffic, you should arrange for home viewing and experience it yourself. I never heard any of those mentioned above after there for years.
    I heard from 2 friends say hunted. But better check with agent or other people who have stay there. I had 3 friends who stay there 2 tell me same thing.

It seemed like the condos along Parbury have very modern facilities like no other. I'm curious to find out what Marina has to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by abalaois
    It seemed like the condos along Parbury have very modern facilities like no other. I'm curious to find out what Marina has to offer.
    wow sister, u deal with thailand properties? btw why not pay a visit? Villa marina got an amazing pool. They recently redo their clubhouse, there's KTV room, library, study area etc.

A few commercial ads was shot that the pool! beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by price
    wow sister, u deal with thailand properties? btw why not pay a visit? Villa marina got an amazing pool. They recently redo their clubhouse, there's KTV room, library, study area etc.

A few commercial ads was shot that the pool! beautiful!

Oh yes the pool is nice. Only been there long time ago. Have the sun chair in the pool sort

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    Oh yes the pool is nice. Only been there long time ago. Have the sun chair in the pool sort
    Yep, i will say being such an old project, this 1 got the nicest pool around

saw a few units there irregular layout and pricing a bit ridiculous for a 99lh condo...but then in todays market what is cheap..

sorry was chatting with a friend, does villa marina have a cemetery inside the development? @[email protected]

aiyo... u guys har.. when u see someone from the other realm, just act blur and dun make eye contact la. it could be hallucination u know?

or say, u see someone walking into ur path, just act blur and walk straight into it lor..sigh yo...army never teach u to act blur meh ?

this world belongs to the human being, do not be afraid of the other realm, they have no authority or passport here la!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast