Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Villa Marina (siglap/east coast)

  1. #1

    Default Villa Marina (siglap/east coast)

    Hello everyone!

    Does anyone have any comments on Villa Marina? My husband and I are buying our first property and we are considerring is property.
    Thanks!

    QWT

  2. #2

    Default

    1st thing it's lh99...

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QWT
    Hello everyone!

    Does anyone have any comments on Villa Marina? My husband and I are buying our first property and we are considerring is property.
    Thanks!

    QWT
    y not consider fernwood tower across d road which is fh?
    d higher flr units there have nice seaview.
    villa marina not too bad,good location.near to many good schools n eateries.d price there reflects its lh99 yrs status..1 thing to note is there are some units facing the mosque.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    648

    Default

    For price range at 1.2mil 2 bedder, try martia area or parbury.

  5. #5

    Default

    Beside mosque. 5x daily, every fri n puasa.. Traffic, sound.

  6. #6

    Default

    villa marina 2 bedders are under 1mil..
    location wise,villa marina is much better than parbury imho..

  7. #7

    Smile

    This development's land area is big, rather then take someone else word saying is noisy due to the mosque or traffic, you should arrange for home viewing and experience it yourself. I never heard any of those mentioned above after there for years.

  8. #8

    Default

    Thanks guys!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    villa marina 2 bedders are under 1mil..
    location wise,villa marina is much better than parbury imho..
    Yes, siglap is definitely better than parbury. Except parbury is fh, vm is lh.
    I have seen a few 3 bedded in villa marina few years ago, quiet and nice environment, find the place a little bit cramp, personal opinion. My concerns is it's stagnant price, somehow clipped by the neighbouring super old lh with "enbloc potential". Chose MG at that time, for the bigger price swing, better rental value. Now, I won't buy either one, price quite peakish. If really need, prefer fh for long term value. Personal opinion..

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    y not consider fernwood tower across d road which is fh?
    d higher flr units there have nice seaview.
    villa marina not too bad,good location.near to many good schools n eateries.d price there reflects its lh99 yrs status..1 thing to note is there are some units facing the mosque.
    Fern wood some people don't like the name sound like fern mu in chinese.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions