Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2712131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Promenade @ Pelikat (Former Pelikat mansion)

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Liverpool00 View Post
    Are you guys commercial or resi owners?
    I am Resident

I am Resident also

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Contact the developer agent to fix appointment for key collection.

Cowmo: have no idea why there is delay so putting some proposal.
    Kelongguni: I'm already confirmed with the lawyer, 25% outstanding was issued by my bank and sent to developer on 4/12/15, but till now yet to update into their records. Looks like developer updating very slow.

Quote Originally Posted by COWMO View Post
    Kelongguni: I'm already confirmed with the lawyer, 25% outstanding was issued by my bank and sent to developer on 4/12/15, but till now yet to update into their records. Looks like developer updating very slow.
    I have read the letter that says appointment can only be made 1 week after all payments received. For your case, it seems to be earliest 11th Dec. Maybe you arrange again?
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Just took my key this morning after call developer ytd to confirmed payment received

Just took my key this morning after call developer ytd to confirmed payment received
    Congrats. Have fun!

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Can post some pics here for us to enjoy?

Quote Originally Posted by star View Post
    Can post some pics here for us to enjoy?
    The residences are actually quite nice and tastefully designed. I think suit Scandinavian type design.

Its actually much more spacious than expected, due to the clever use of the somehow-usable low bay window in letting in natural light. Haven't had time to measure whether double counting of space was done for bay window plus aircon ledge, but the space seems already excellent for a one bedder. The view can be very nice depending on the precise facing.

No major rectifications, just minor flaws after my relative inspected. Very hard to upload photos in this forum due to the upload limits.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Congrats Guy ! I should call them for key tomorrow

Has anyone noticed that the corridors are EXTREMELY narrow? No wonder Oxley is king of small sized units

A reminder of how expensive land can be, especially FH.

It certainly is narrow and only meets the regulatory requirements. It is well lit though and not that dark due to some gaps between every few units.

Ultimately, the floor space is limited based on the max GFA allowed. Do you want to put in your internal space for common corridor?

Has anyone noticed that the corridors are EXTREMELY narrow? No wonder Oxley is king of small sized units

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Is Pelikat Resident having Private chat Group?

Yes, narrow.but to me its okay, we can take the lift or walk through staircase instead.

Just came back from there. Assign SP man to turn on the electricity & water supply even mgmt provided free power elec & water right now.
    Last edited by COWMO; 15-12-15 at 14:53.

Quote Originally Posted by PELIKAT BOY View Post
    Is Pelikat Resident having Private chat Group?
    So far no as I know. Headache for the minor renov issue even major things already completed by developer.

Anyone started renovation yet? which ID or contractor you all use?

Just collected the keys yesterday. Any resident with penthouse unit? the common room downstairs is so small that if a single bed is placed in, you can't even open the wardrobe! should consider as a defect? it's totally out from the floor plan. Can expert can advise?

The Room are so small, quite disappointed with the room space planing by Architects,
    No skylight cover for Roof, Raining will wet the basement,what shopping mall is this??
    so disappointed with the design of this development

The Room are so small, quite disappointed with the room space planing by Architects,
    No skylight cover for Roof, Raining will wet the basement,what shopping mall is this??
    so disappointed with the design of this development
    Yes the room same size as the toilet! Seems like a lot of hacking needs to be done to redo the layout.

This is the name of the Architect - RONNY CHIN ARCHITECTS PTE LTD.

I must say the contractor has done a good job though. Very small or if not, almost no defects.

Yes the room same size as the toilet! Seems like a lot of hacking needs to be done to redo the layout.

This is the name of the Architect - RONNY CHIN ARCHITECTS PTE LTD.

I must say the contractor has done a good job though. Very small or if not, almost no defects.

Yes!!. Totally agree. We will need to contact the architect on this. Need to rectify. Doesn't make sense for a room that can even fit a single bed frame and the hacking cost to redo the layout should not be the resident right?
    Btw, any advise for good ID ?

Quote Originally Posted by serene33_cps View Post
    Yes!!. Totally agree. We will need to contact the architect on this. Need to rectify. Doesn't make sense for a room that can even fit a single bed frame and the hacking cost to redo the layout should not be the resident right?
    Btw, any advise for good ID ?
    Mine is 1+1 but the study room space sound like your common room, only can fit one single bed frame and some loose item. The layout given by management did not show the scale measurement too. I don't know whether is accordingly or not.

Anyone started renovation yet? which ID or contractor you all use?
    I found few yet to contact, if you need I can share with you too.

Mine is 1+1 but the study room space sound like your common room, only can fit one single bed frame and some loose item. The layout given by management did not show the scale measurement too. I don't know whether is accordingly or not.
    Have visited both the 1+1 and a penthouse 3BR unit. The study room for the 1+1 is larger than the small room of the penthouse, but I think every unit may be different. Lofts or loft beds might be practical for the 1+1 units to convert to technically 2BR.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Have visited both the 1+1 and a penthouse 3BR unit. The study room for the 1+1 is larger than the small room of the penthouse, but I think every unit may be different. Lofts or loft beds might be practical for the 1+1 units to convert to technically 2BR.
    Mine one is 48sqm. Facing view no very perfectly, but living room looks like spacious.

You all planning for own-stay? Anyone interested to join the management committee?

Any One here with the swimming pool unit? how is inside ? can jump out from sliding door to swim straight away right

Congrats Guy ! I should call them for key tomorrow
    Hi, whats the email add or number to ctc the developer?

Thanks!

The Management Agent is
    Ocean IFM Pte Ltd
    605A MacPherson Road
    #05-02
    Singapore 368240

Developer Contacts :69084359 ( Ms Jaslyn)

All residential must check thorough the defect work. The tiles was terrible. I bring 3 contractors there, all point out the tiles are uneven, few pieces can cut the toe. Lucky I dont small kids stay with me, really danger. Few pieces of tiles will cut my toe too. I'm informed CKR contractor, ask him hacks and replace the tiles, he still try to manipulate me said can put some powder to cover it up.He still tried to find excuse to said that is due to land structure. So far, no much ppl complaint on it. I told him we stay at 2nd floor not bungalow build on land directly. This is due to neglect on work, not related to land structure. I found one piece on top of tiles cracked, they just put powder to cover it up. I requested contractor change whole piece for me.The gap in between of the tiles also big, you.can see clearly the alightment especially on side view you can see the hole. If u laying down on the floor, you can see the surface of the tiles appear blur. Even clean with water it will appear on next day again. I really disappointed, might be some ppl will think I'm fussy, but to me tiles was very important, we spent a lot money on it. After you placed the furniture, you won't be take it seriously but after one year, anything happen u gonna to spent your own pocket money to repair it.I also found few small defect work eg: aircon placing gap too big, painting, window rollers, scratch on door, kitchen cabinet door not alignment. I point out and submitted the defect list on 15/12, but till today, CKR did not do anything for me. My contractor rejected start to do renov for me unless my defect work clear. Above is my experience.

The Promenade@Pelikat @ Jalan Pelikat D19 FH - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1476...57361/members/

Has anyone moved in yet? I went by last week seems very deserted.