Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Seletar Park Residence (D28, 99 leasehold, Tuan Sing)

The property buyers are back in droves and market is getting hotter.

Will be a hot weekend at some of the new launches like this one, Woodsville 18, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by kaizhe
    Message from agent:

Seletar Park Residence (Price subject to increase by 3-5% very soon):

1 Br: $634,085 (#03-02) to $774,325 (#04-18)

1 Br PES: $715,224 (#01-34) to $829,419 (#01-18)

2Br: $953,632 (#03-47) to $1,028,761 (#04-48)

2Br PES: $971,663 (Ground flr of 47 & 58) to $1,010,730 (The rest)

2+S: $1,017,742 (#02-41) to $1,078,846 (pool view 4th floor)

3Br: $1,501,570 (#03-13) to $1,613,762 (#04-31) (Stack 25, 26, 32 POA)

3Br PES: $1,618,770 (#01-13) to $1,728,959 (#01-31 Sold) (Stack 25, 26, 32 POA)

4Br: $1,599,734 (#02-61) to $1,695,376 (#04-51 Sold) Stack 56 on hold

4Br PES: $1,741,981 (#01-61) to ~$1.813mil

what is POA?

prices of 2/3/4 br seem high?

Quote Originally Posted by ozcraze
    what is POA?

I believe it's point of ask.

huge jump from 1m for 2 bedder to 1.5m for 3 bedder?

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    I believe it's point of ask.
    price on application?

So expensive, price of 1 bedder can buy a 2 bedder elsewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by ozcraze
    what is POA?

Price on asking. Better dont ask, bcoz if u ask it means u cannot afford.

price of 3 bedder can have a lot of options elsewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    So expensive, price of 1 bedder can buy a 2 bedder elsewhere...

The ceiling height for the ground floor units is quite stunning at 4+m. On the pricey side but at least it's not MM.

The ceiling height for the ground floor units is quite stunning at 4+m. On the pricey side but at least it's not MM.
    The showflat looks good.....got d9 kind of standard actually

But the price is wowowowow! Repent for how many years ar? This area got the cheapest bto flats across the road and cheapest landed along jalan kayu and yet developers dare to sell non mm sizes at 12xxpsf! WOWOWOWOWOW

X100 worse den watertown!

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

But the price is wowowowow! Repent for how many years ar? This area got the cheapest bto flats across the road and cheapest landed along jalan kayu and yet developers dare to sell non mm sizes at 12xxpsf! WOWOWOWOWOW

Yah showflat indeed got d9 standard. Fittings and finishing all ichiban. Price lagi ichiban.

Went to look see look see. Indeed impressed by the 4.75m ceiling. I actually do fall in love the the patio unit becos of this high ceiling.

Where can we find such high ceiling in other cond projects? Plus the distance of 60metres apart for the 2 blk facing each other for the pool facing. Indeed to me a very livable project with the just nice amount of units (200+ units). And very well utilised space. very little wastage of space.

However, the psf$ price is also high ceiling type... Plus the 2 bedders are facing the slope. If it is around 850psf$ for the patio units, I will grab 1 unit. If we buy at the current launch price, I believe we can only stay and be not able to sell for any profit for a very long time..

Quote Originally Posted by moomooteo
    Went to look see look see. Indeed impressed by the 4.75m ceiling. I actually do fall in love the the patio unit becos of this high ceiling.

Where can we find such high ceiling in other cond projects? Plus the distance of 60metres apart for the 2 blk facing each other for the pool facing. Indeed to me a very livable project with the just nice amount of units (200+ units). And very well utilised space. very little wastage of space.

However, the psf$ price is also high ceiling type... Plus the 2 bedders are facing the slope. If it is around 850psf$ for the patio units, I will grab 1 unit. If we buy at the current launch price, I believe we can only stay and be not able to sell for any profit for a very long time..
    Got planter box hor....the common room too small.....

Layout no gd....sink outside....our bro price hates it...wakaka

...only fittings and ceiling ht goodie

Patio units about 1050psf wor....nid to drop about 20% to ur 850psf.....

I actually expect 9xxpsf for non patio units and 800psf for patio units.....

Looks like this project decide to repent together with greenwich....wakakaka

If places e.g Sembawang & Yishun already selling at 8XX to 9XX psf, Seletar areas within exlusive residential area, nearer to CTE and town
    definitely worth higher !

Greenwich set the standard for them.

Got planter box hor....the common room too small.....

Layout no gd....sink outside....our bro price hates it...wakaka

...only fittings and ceiling ht goodie

Patio units about 1050psf wor....nid to drop about 20% to ur 850psf.....

I actually expect 9xxpsf for non patio units and 800psf for patio units.....

Looks like this project decide to repent together with greenwich....wakakaka
    Sink outside is why the master room is so big. The extra space built into wardrobes. Isn't this smart?

As to the planter, this is only for the patio units. I do want to plant some greenery so this suits me. Anyway, the price difference in quantum vs the unit on the higher floor is low (less than 20K). For almost the same price, I can have a much bigger area and a 4.75m ceiling. Seem to me a good deal. However, the psf$ of 1000+ is putting me off signing on the dotted line. I am think if I buy and stay, when can I resale this unit with no losses (not to mention even to make any little profit)? This 2 bedder is only 900+sqf (patio unit with big PES), and cost more than 1mil.

There is no MRT factor and only a small greenwich village. And to top this up, all the 2 bedders are facing the slope and very near the slope. I like everything inside the house, but dislike all the facing outside. Price also very high. Aiya, I think have to let this project go.

My jaw did drop slightly when i saw the height of the ceiling. It was the first time i was tempted by the ground floor. Normally i won't even think about it due to the lack of privacy.

My jaw did drop slightly when i saw the height of the ceiling. It was the first time i was tempted by the ground floor. Normally i won't even think about it due to the lack of privacy.
    er....u din visit greenwich showflat meh? theirs even more impressive 4.8m leh.....

this one 4.4 or 4.6m rite....i rmb toking to myself greenwich ground flr 4.8m higher den this.....

Sink outside is why the master room is so big. The extra space built into wardrobes. Isn't this smart?

As to the planter, this is only for the patio units. I do want to plant some greenery so this suits me. Anyway, the price difference in quantum vs the unit on the higher floor is low (less than 20K). For almost the same price, I can have a much bigger area and a 4.75m ceiling. Seem to me a good deal. However, the psf$ of 1000+ is putting me off signing on the dotted line. I am think if I buy and stay, when can I resale this unit with no losses (not to mention even to make any little profit)? This 2 bedder is only 900+sqf (patio unit with big PES), and cost more than 1mil.

There is no MRT factor and only a small greenwich village. And to top this up, all the 2 bedders are facing the slope and very near the slope. I like everything inside the house, but dislike all the facing outside. Price also very high. Aiya, I think have to let this project go.
    What's so smart about putting the sink in ur room??? Think of leakage and plumbing problems.. Your timber flooring

Quote Originally Posted by price
    What's so smart about putting the sink in ur room??? Think of leakage and plumbing problems.. Your timber flooring
    First, the flooring at the sink area is marble, not timber.

Second, with the sink in the master room, can act as vanity table.
    Imagine if this area is wall up in the toilet, the space opposite this sink is wasted. Now, it is used to built a longer wardrobe. And you got more space in the master bedroom. Not smart idea?

Second, with the sink in the master room, can act as vanity table.
    Imagine if this area is wall up in the toilet, the space opposite this sink is wasted. Now, it is used to built a longer wardrobe. And you got more space in the master bedroom. Not smart idea?
    Okie good for you if you like the idea

how many sold liao?

yet developers dare to sell non mm sizes at 12xxpsf! WOWOWOWOWOW

D9 standard huh..must go look see look see.
    1200 is what Thomson Grand is doing right ? why r u surprised ?
    Tuan Sing has another interesting plot in D10. Actually I'm more interested in that one.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

I thought D9 standard should be all Miele & equivalent? Never heard of Ichiban being high qualitylei....

Yah showflat indeed got d9 standard. Fittings and finishing all ichiban. Price lagi ichiban.

Where can we find such high ceiling in other cond projects?
    good luck with changing light bulb. Better have a big store can put a crane inside. Like those used to change the road side lamps.

Too much of something is silly if u think deeper. If u like high ceiling, try Trizon in D10.

marble is porous.... so having it below the sink is not too ideal?

Is marble a porous rock?

Answer:

Marble is stone that is generally polished and used in fine building work, furniture, or decorative art. It may be white or colored. It is porous, and easily stained. Marble is etched by acids. Wipe off anything spilled on marble immediately, as you would on a wood surface. Avoid setting beverage glasses directly on marble as they leave rings.

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    good luck with changing light bulb. Better have a big store can put a crane inside. Like those used to change the road side lamps.

Too much of something is silly if u think deeper. If u like high ceiling, try Trizon in D10.
    Ha ha.. The 2bedders does not come with storeroom, so no where to keep this crane.... Not just bulbs is difficult to change, curtains too.

To solve this issue of changing bulb, LED is the answer. You will have to use LED lights and T8 lightnings. They can last over 10 years without changing. After these 10+years, I think it is time to sell the house and move. Else need to do major renovation. Well currently, my longest period of staying in my own house is 7 years. Shortest is 6 months.

But as I have said, the pricing of over 1K psf$ for patio units is a major killer and big no no for me at this area.

er....u din visit greenwich showflat meh? theirs even more impressive 4.8m leh.....

this one 4.4 or 4.6m rite....i rmb toking to myself greenwich ground flr 4.8m higher den this.....
    i didn't go to greenwich showflat. by the time i went, they were done selling the first phase and the showroom was close. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    I thought D9 standard should be all Miele & equivalent? Never heard of Ichiban being high qualitylei....
    Smeg hor...to me vy atas liao.....as long not teka, electrolux...lol