Page 105 of 148 FirstFirst ... 7580859095100101102103104105106107108109110115120125130135 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,150 of 4428

Thread: A few CCR transactions sold at a loss (reported in The Edge)

Is there an index for BTO? I only know 100k can buy 3 bedroom HDB. Sounds cheap enough.

Quote Originally Posted by august View Post
    Are Hdb Bto prices coming down or continuing to climb? You do not seem to know the facts. Lol

Maybe you are looking at a different index. lol.

You should really do some research instead of sounding like an ignorant empty vessel here. I don't think the OCR and HDB index that hard to find.

** hint: Google

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    Economically speaking property prices should hit historical high? Only you said so right?
    At least that is NOT the belief of MND / MAS / Singapore government otherwise there won't be so many property cooling measures! ho ho ho!
    The government is telling us that you talk cock lah!
    And what is wrong with TOC and TRS? Thought they exposed many "famous" issues?? You can't stand these is it?

HDB price peaked in 2013/2014? Really??
    Ho ho ho, you talk cock again (as exposed by others here like August)!

He doesn't even know the difference between MSR and TDSR in another thread, or maybe he should go back and learn elementary mathematics on fractions and percentages to do the calculations which one allows more debt...

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb View Post

You should really do some research instead of sounding like an ignorant empty vessel here. I don't think the OCR and HDB index that hard to find.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Can show us the HDB BTO price index?

What is HDB BTO index? Got such a thing meh?

I only know HDB resale index.

Can show us the HDB BTO price index?

I am not surprised. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikeu View Post
    He doesn't even know the difference between MSR and TDSR in another thread, or maybe he should go back and learn elementary mathematics on fractions and percentages to do the calculations which one allows more debt...

No HDB BTO price index?
    Then how do YOU know how much new HDB BTO flats' prices have moved over the years?
    And you keep insisting that HDB flats prices, which we will always take to include HDB BTO flats prices, have dropped significantly???

What is HDB BTO index? Got such a thing meh?

I only know HDB resale index.

Luxury condos on sentosa has drop by 50%. Is there any takers at times of volatility ands uncertainty?

HDB resale index.

No HDB BTO price index?
    Then how do YOU know how much new HDB BTO flats' prices have moved over the years?
    And you keep insisting that HDB flats prices, which we will always take to include HDB BTO flats prices, have dropped significantly???

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    Luxury condos on sentosa has drop by 50%. Is there any takers at times of volatility ands uncertainty?
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...est-from-funds

seems like many r looking at it. I read on the edge that SIS (formerly IT, not the sugar SIS) is also setting up a fund to look at it. that person interviewed specifically pointed out that he is looking at most of CCR, including sentosa, marina bay, D9, 10 and 11. So it seems that funds are being set up to look at these big sized luxury ppty.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...est-from-funds

seems like many r looking at it. I read on the edge that SIS (formerly IT, not the sugar SIS) is also setting up a fund to look at it. that person interviewed specifically pointed out that he is looking at most of CCR, including sentosa, marina bay, D9, 10 and 11. So it seems that funds are being set up to look at these big sized luxury ppty.
    These are brave souls. There are many reasons why Sentosa and CCR condos have dropped like a rock, such as irrational exuberance, greed, speculation, Chinese money, and homogenization of Singapore. On the last issue, Singapore used to have all high end shopping concentrated in the urban core. No longer. Many suburban malls are no worse than those in downtown. Who will shop at Orchard if you can shop at the same stores at your neighborhood malls without having to drive a long way?

some of the losses which i didn't pick out but reported on the edge:

Jardin

Sold 27 Jan 16 1787sq ft 2.36m
    Bought 21 Dec 07 3.288m

Grange Resi

Sold 26 Jan 16 2583sq ft 6.1m
    Bought 23 Sep 11 6.9m

Cairnhill Crest

Sold 22 Jan 16 1733sq ft 3.18m
    Bought 21 Nov 07 3.95m

Scotts Square

Sold 25 Jan 16 614 sq ft 2.032m
    Bought 19 Oct 07 2.7m

all except 1 were bought during the hype of 2007.

at the current prices, the irrational exuberance, greed and speculation is already gradually priced in/unwound as seen by those who bought at 2007 selling now at depressed prices. Chinese money is still present (they bought both the units at ritz carlton resi at ABOVE DEVELOPER'S ASKING PRICES). i can understand your point on the last issue of homgenization. however, to some pple, its never the same. they only want these prime properties for various reasons. i don't know all the reasons but here are some i can think of:

Freehold at that kind of quantum (this is not readily available outside of CCR even if u consider clusters of freehold land in OCR and RCR).

the prestige. even if the same shops can be found elsewhere, it is still unrelated to why the rich prefers to own/stay in CCR. besides, some shops at the very high end are not found elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad View Post
    These are brave souls. There are many reasons why Sentosa and CCR condos have dropped like a rock, such as irrational exuberance, greed, speculation, Chinese money, and homogenization of Singapore. On the last issue, Singapore used to have all high end shopping concentrated in the urban core. No longer. Many suburban malls are no worse than those in downtown. Who will shop at Orchard if you can shop at the same stores at your neighborhood malls without having to drive a long way?

far east has sold another 2 units of this project. big quantum is moving again it seems.

BOULEVARD VUE CUSCADEN WALK Condominium 10 CCR Freehold Resale 1 $15,896,900 - 4,478 sq ft Strata 21 to 25 3,550psf Feb-16
    BOULEVARD VUE CUSCADEN WALK Condominium 10 CCR Freehold Resale 1 $15,225,200 - 4,478sq ft Strata 16 to 20 3,400 psf Feb-16

Signature at lewis

Sold 1 FEB 2016 1 LEWIS ROAD #XX-XX 1,841sq ft 1,358psf
    Bought 24 SEP 2009 1,370psf

the edge reported that one unit sold to an indonesian man and another unit sold to his daughter.

more large quantum transactions spotted:

a 3rd unit at Boulevard Vue

BOULEVARD VUE CUSCADEN WALK Condominium 10 CCR Freehold Resale 1 14,687,840 - 4,478 Strata 11 to 15 3,280 Feb-16

and

a penthouse at urban resort
    URBAN RESORT CONDOMINIUM CAIRNHILL ROAD Condominium 09 CCR Freehold Resale 1 $12,197,500 - 6,857sq t Strata 16 to 20 1,779psf Feb-16
    far east has sold another 2 units of this project. big quantum is moving again it seems.

BOULEVARD VUE CUSCADEN WALK Condominium 10 CCR Freehold Resale 1 $15,896,900 - 4,478 sq ft Strata 21 to 25 3,550psf Feb-16
    BOULEVARD VUE CUSCADEN WALK Condominium 10 CCR Freehold Resale 1 $15,225,200 - 4,478sq ft Strata 16 to 20 3,400 psf Feb-16

the edge reported that one unit sold to an indonesian man and another unit sold to his daughter.

more large quantum transactions spotted:

a 3rd unit at Boulevard Vue

BOULEVARD VUE CUSCADEN WALK Condominium 10 CCR Freehold Resale 1 14,687,840 - 4,478 Strata 11 to 15 3,280 Feb-16

and

a penthouse at urban resort
    URBAN RESORT CONDOMINIUM CAIRNHILL ROAD Condominium 09 CCR Freehold Resale 1 $12,197,500 - 6,857sq t Strata 16 to 20 1,779psf Feb-16
    I hope this is a case of hard-earned money and not a case ill gotten money and money laundering.

oops, seems like this is the one that the edge said was indo and daughter. instead, it is danish and son.

Pandora co-founder and son buy 2 units at Boulevard Vue: Per Algot Enevoldsen is paying almost S$15.9 million or S$3,550 per square foot (psf) for his apartment while son Christian is buying a unit three floors below for close to S$15.23 million or S$3,400 psf.

5.6m in stamp duty for foreigner. Amazing feo

Quote Originally Posted by newbie11 View Post
    5.6m in stamp duty for foreigner. Amazing feo
    looks like the pandora pple are very keen to park S$30m+ here. nevermind the 5.6m to government.

watermark

Sold 22 FEB 2016 3 RODYK STREET #XX-XX 1,733sq ft 1,546psf
    Bought 3 AUG 2010 1,580psf

watermark
    我的妈...呀 !!

Bought in 2010 still under water.
    Index closing into 2010 territory ??

Quote Originally Posted by maisonjai View Post
    我的妈...呀 !!

its a bit different for CCR. sellers have various reasons to sell. and $ flow be it the return of $ for the sale itself or the $ outflow for monthly payments could be one of the chief reasons for these individual sellers.

for the buy side, what i am very curious about is that this freehold 1733 sq ft 3+study took so long to sell at 2.68m. in contrast, 99 year leasehold 1572 sq ft 4 bedders at Principal Garden in district 3 seems so easy to move. 18 units sold from 2.454m to 2.56m. the watermark unit was advertised way before principal garden was launched.

why why why?

Because CCR property price already crashed wah!
    Can you find any OCR property that is transacted at 2010 price???

Quote Originally Posted by maisonjai View Post
    我的妈...呀 !!

its a bit different for CCR. sellers have various reasons to sell. and $ flow be it the return of $ for the sale itself or the $ outflow for monthly payments could be one of the chief reasons for these individual sellers.

for the buy side, what i am very curious about is that this freehold 1733 sq ft 3+study took so long to sell at 2.68m. in contrast, 99 year leasehold 1572 sq ft 4 bedders at Principal Garden in district 3 seems so easy to move. 18 units sold from 2.454m to 2.56m. the watermark unit was advertised way before principal garden was launched.

why why why?
    Real and right reasons. It is easy to see the right reasons but not the real reasons

why why why?
    The reason for this is probably due to the noise and dust coming from the construction going on opposite Watermark now. I have seen a 4 bedder there couple of months ago and if it's that unit, I think there is a privacy issue as it's rather close to the end of the block..

Because CCR property price already crashed wah!
    Can you find any OCR property that is transacted at 2010 price???
    Its hard for me to see CCR as good investment. For a 2mil CCR property it cost 5k monthly mortgage repayment + 600 dollar strata fee+ 4000 dollar property tax. On its own it requires at least 6000 monthly cash outflow.

It is also hard for me to understand why anybody would want to pay >$1000 psf for OCR private properties, mostly with only 99-years lease or even much less, when they are poor investment because they have little chance of capital appreciation (since the pay raise of general population that live in OCR will always be very limited)(remember, if general population's pay rise is too fast means high inflation which should not happened!),
    and when they could get a HDB flat for <$400 psf or EC for $700+ psf or rent a HDB flat with 3 bedrooms in OCR for <$1800 per month.......

Quote Originally Posted by indomie View Post
    Its hard for me to see CCR as good investment. For a 2mil CCR property it cost 5k monthly mortgage repayment + 600 dollar strata fee+ 4000 dollar property tax. On its own it requires at least 6000 monthly cash outflow.

I explained to you for 4 years already.

If your theory does not work, maybe it's time to adjust your thinking a little?

It is also hard for me to understand why anybody would want to pay >$1000 psf for OCR private properties, mostly with only 99-years lease or even much less, when they are poor investment because they have little chance of capital appreciation (since the pay raise of general population that live in OCR will always be very limited)(remember, if general population's pay rise is too fast means high inflation which should not happened!),
    and when they could get a HDB flat for <$400 psf or EC for $700+ psf or rent a HDB flat with 3 bedrooms in OCR for <$1800 per month.......
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

My theory has been working perfectly fine over the long term (since my properties are bought for long-term and not for speculation and flipping)..........

You wait for 30 years and you will know whether your 99-years leasehold OCR properties got long term holding value.............

But then again, I would expect that you would have flipped your 99-years leasehold properties to the next greater fool (so you are also not affected)........

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    I explained to you for 4 years already.

If your theory does not work, maybe it's time to adjust your thinking a little?