Page 366 of 443 FirstFirst ... 266316356362363364365366367368369370376416 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 4428

Thread: A few CCR transactions sold at a loss (reported in The Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...sale-26-newton

oh...bro wannabe has a reason to call her since he mentioned 26 newton. lol.
    after seeing the floor plan, no reason to call her.
    Besides she's way too old for me.... LOL
    The most successful investors are defined by their actions in a bear market, not a bull market.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...sale-26-newton

oh...bro wannabe has a reason to call her since he mentioned 26 newton. lol.
    hahah

i dont think she does 'indoor' sales .... where agents station at the show flat

she has her network .... and she brings buyer ... whoever she brings to the showflat, is there to BUY ...not to tour the show flat ...

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
    2 more developments nearby going TOP.
    1) 26 Newton (Along Newton Road), 180 units (33 sold)
    2) Suites @ Newton, 67 units (58 sold)

These 2 developments NO Planters, they are replaced with Aircon Ledges!!!!
    Their units all have 2 giant AC Ledges!!!!
    Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Big aircon ledges can put bicycles. Big planters can grow your own vegetables. Planters outside toilet is convenient for watering the plants and applying fertilizer. Architect very thoughtful.

Quote Originally Posted by challenger View Post
    Big aircon ledges can put bicycles. Big planters can grow your own vegetables. Planters outside toilet is convenient for watering the plants and applying fertilizer. Architect very thoughtful.
    Impossible to find a decent MM.
    The most successful investors are defined by their actions in a bear market, not a bull market.

i remember seeing Lincoln Modern many years back ...

outside one of the window there is a huge ledge ... kind of like the roof of the unit below ... and above is also sheltered..... the owner used it to to store his bicycles, golf sets , etc etc ....

another condo i saw at Ah hood or Dusun at Balestier .....

the unit has a back door which opens out to a huge landing of the fire escape stairs ... and the door to the stairs only opens out to the stairs and cannot be open from the stair well ...

and the unit being the top floor ... the agent told me this is a FREE ROOM ...

it is almost 400 sqft which owner used to store their bulky stuffs ...

i saw luggages, bicycles, tool CUPBOARD (lol), it was a really big space ...

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
    Impossible to find a decent MM.
    Many years back, got too much free time. Went to view MM unit at I think Mirage Tower near Great World (not very sure). I thought that it was quite decent for a MM. Good district.

Many years back, got too much free time. Went to view MM unit at I think Mirage Tower near Great World (not very sure). I thought that it was quite decent for a MM. Good district.
    that's becoz it is NOT an MM. the 1 bedder is above 500 sq ft at mirage tower.

maybe 15-20 years ago, that is considered MM...now it may seem like a decent size compared to the current MM haha

in 2009 i came back to SG for home leave during lunar new year ... i remember i went to view a 2 bedroom unit for sale ...1200 sqft
    2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1 storeroom , 1 kitchen , 1 yard ...

HUGE .. with just one 2.5 ft wide balcony.

today that size is a 3 bedroom condo unit...