Page 373 of 443 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383423 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 4428

Thread: A few CCR transactions sold at a loss (reported in The Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
    Previous Caveats (example 2013 peak caveats)
    thanks wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    15% off peak is harder to come by for the 1 bedders that u r targeting.

for bro cartman, 15% of 2013 peak should be easy to find.
    haha bargain hunter...you are right but is 15% below peak a good gauge of a good buy?

meeting with a bank rm soon as she says she wants to share her knowledge about property investing and now may not be a good time to buy...hope she does not try to convince me to invest in other bank products instead lol

Quote Originally Posted by cartman View Post
    haha bargain hunter...you are right but is 15% below peak a good gauge of a good buy?

meeting with a bank rm soon as she says she wants to share her knowledge about property investing and now may not be a good time to buy...hope she does not try to convince me to invest in other bank products instead lol
    lol, u r buying for own stay. should not let her shake u haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    $3.7million laundry costs. Worth it.
    Somemore with Ritz Carlton detergent powder...😁
    Confirmed super clean one...

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey88 View Post
    Somemore with Ritz Carlton detergent powder...😁
    Confirmed super clean one...
    ritz carlton.........

BH,
    Any comments in those old FH Big Condo like Serenity Park , Bullion Park , Seletaris n etc?
    The prices for these units seems stable all these while or am I missing something😓?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey88 View Post
    BH,
    Any comments in those old FH Big Condo like Serenity Park , Bullion Park , Seletaris n etc?
    The prices for these units seems stable all these while or am I missing something😓?
    other than CCR which has had investor inflow and outflow/speculation/investment/TDSR etc etc effects, freeholds in OCR have been rather stable.

the big and old condos were bought years ago. there had been little speculative activity. many r mostly paid up ie lower balance ltv (hence fewer mortgagee sales).

lol, u r buying for own stay. should not let her shake u haha.
    Guru, if i buy for Investment. 7% absd. Is it still worthy if i can find units with 15% down from peak?

Thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by ccreporter View Post
    Guru, if i buy for Investment. 7% absd. Is it still worthy if i can find units with 15% down from peak?

Thanks bro
    me not guru lah. your question is kind of ambiguous though. it varies from project to project. by investment do u mean for rental? de-rated areas like sentosa, already > 15% off the peak, is it a good buy? i m not sure. i m not sure if 30% is enough. buy already may be very hard to get rental.

we should not evaluate projects based on how many % off the peak. its the same as stock market, if everyone who buys at 15% off the peak can make money, everyone is multi-millionaire liao.

its just a reference. main thing is it must be easy to rent out.

me not guru lah. your question is kind of ambiguous though. it varies from project to project. by investment do u mean for rental? de-rated areas like sentosa, already > 15% off the peak, is it a good buy? i m not sure. i m not sure if 30% is enough. buy already may be very hard to get rental.

we should not evaluate projects based on how many % off the peak. its the same as stock market, if everyone who buys at 15% off the peak can make money, everyone is multi-millionaire liao.

its just a reference. main thing is it must be easy to rent out.
    What is down may not come back up. What is up may not go back down. Good point. You buy Sentosa condos when it is 40% down, you may lose another 20%.