Page 373 of 873 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383423473 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,865 of 4363

Thread: A few CCR transactions sold at a loss (reported in The Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie1 View Post
    It is a factor but unlikely a major one.

rental looks decent still

if on ppty guru cannot be decoupling

the temple next door " Ju Si Lin" ... a well respected one ... offer free lunch everyday ... even the indian construction workers go for free food ... and they don't ever stop them ..

what I feel is a problem is ... every lunar 1st and 15th of the mth ... the road in front of the temple ( also the condo) is jam packed ...

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    the temple next door " Ju Si Lin" ... a well respected one ... offer free lunch everyday ... even the indian construction workers go for free food ... and they don't ever stop them ..

what I feel is a problem is ... every lunar 1st and 15th of the mth ... the road in front of the temple ( also the condo) is jam packed ...
    so very nice of them
    living next to such a charitable place might bring good fortune?
    maybe fengshui experts can enlighten us.

when my friends and i visited the martin place showflat, we joked with the agent that if the market collapsed after we buy, we may have to walk next door for free lunch every day.

so very nice of them

My understanding is that it has to do with optimizing the design space, so end up 4 bedders get lousy facing.............

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    i m not familiar with this project but it seems that the 3 bedder stack is better than the 4 bedder?

what was guocoland thinking?

Never live beside a temple - PERIOD!
    Just for a moment you forget about fengshui, the fact every weekend, every month new moon full moon so many cars and people streaming in and out of the temple beside your house, the burning of incense sticks and all those papers, the noise, the crowds, the traffic jams, easy for terrorists to plant a bomb in car parked there etc!

so very nice of them