Page 55 of 148 FirstFirst ... 253035404550515253545556575859606570758085 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 4428

Thread: A few CCR transactions sold at a loss (reported in The Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by CCR View Post
    Can fellow forummers please comment if location wise is clermont in tanjong pagar better or duo at bugis Better?
    I actually prefer Tanjong Pagar because its located nearer to the new financial center and there is also a large enough residential community that will be able to support more F&B and services businesses into those area.

And TP is also the area which we will see the largest cluster of tall skyscrapers.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

the no. 48 shouldn't affect the price.

when bro sunboy first showed us the screen shot, #48-20 was the only 4 bedder that was sold.

Quote Originally Posted by 玉格格 View Post
    so? wat r u driving at?

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post

when bro sunboy first showed us the screen shot, #48-20 was the only 4 bedder that was sold.
    anybody else want to spend their lunch money on caveat info for #48-20 ?

most likely it is someone decoupling.

#48-20 - add up to 14 then 5
    #42-20 - add up to 8

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful View Post

could this be bought by one of developer's director or some Malaysia royalty?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

oic, tat means cannot be discount given for not able to move tat unit.

how abt the special vvip $ given to the msian big shot leh?

Martin Place #24-05 2002 sq ft $4.05m. 2023 sq ft.

it was advertised for 4.2m for quite awhile. personally, i feel that this unit is equal, if not superior to the trilight unit.
    to me it is definitely not. trilight's balcony is very big and nice, an extension of the living hall, with unblocked nice views both city side and bt timah side. you can really throw a party there. it has a purpose. martin place living area is much smaller. the balcony is narrow and not much point, "conventional". you can feel it when you walk into it, you dun feel big. whereas trilight when you walk in you feel the spaciousness. bargain go take a look, serious. trilight was built better. even its calling system is also one class higher than martin place.

trilight is also very near to Newton MRT, you can have direct ride to both raffles place and new downtown, no need to change train. martin place is a fair price though. (I'm familiar with both projects).

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    could this be bought by one of developer's director or some Malaysia royalty?
    need somebody to spend $$ on caveat info to confirm.

actually i think better not to show on public forum who buy what and what.
    later SLA/INLIS blocked off public access, so that no further embarassment. only lawyers can do so, lay people like me have no more access already.

just like BCA blocked sale on building plans/floor plans plans only to certain parties. (as a precaution against terrorists buying building plans, find out the weakest pillar, and park a car bomb next to that pillar ala WTC).

need somebody to spend $$ on caveat info to confirm.

actually i think better not to show on public forum who buy what and what.
    later SLA/INLIS blocked off public access, so that no further embarassment. only lawyers can do so, lay people like me have no more access already.
    in the 1st place, y shd the general public be allowed to access caveat details such as the name of buyer as long as one is willing to pay?

in the 1st place, y shd the general public be allowed to access caveat details such as the name of buyer as long as one is willing to pay?
    i dont know why.
    perhaps the same reason why lay people can buy ACRA info?
    so that buyer can check seller is rightful owner?

i dont know why.
    perhaps the same reason why lay people can buy ACRA info?
    so that buyer can check seller is rightful owner?
    perhaps, but I see the way u all suka suka buy caveat infor n paste owners details here .... shd one be doing tat?

though we r not bounded to maintain confidentiality for the buyers, but how would u feel if one day u see yr name appearing in one of the units tat u hv bought, yr background actively discussed n googled upon?

this is developer sale mah, cannot be decoupling hehehe.

i'm sure bro hopeful didn't do it intentionally. he just wanted to show us how far we can go if we want to really dig out. it was an eye-opener for me.

perhaps, but I see the way u all suka suka buy caveat infor n paste owners details here .... shd one be doing tat?

though we r not bounded to maintain confidentiality for the buyers, but how would u feel if one day u see yr name appearing in one of the units tat u hv bought, yr background actively discussed n googled upon?

yes, very likely VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIP discount.

oic, tat means cannot be discount given for not able to move tat unit.

how abt the special vvip $ given to the msian big shot leh?

i'm sure bro hopeful didn't do it intentionally. he just wanted to show us how far we can go if we want to really dig out. it was an eye-opener for me.
    perhaps, we shd juz post the details without the name of the buyer?
    gd enuff for us to noe if it is a coy or individual person

ok, i get the message, trilight is a better product.

but the thing is, not everyone can appreciate a huge balcony. so its possible to get a lucky discount?

So the message should be: Use your $4m wisely and wait for the better durian to fall to use it?

Quote Originally Posted by amk View Post
    to me it is definitely not. trilight's balcony is very big and nice, an extension of the living hall, with unblocked nice views both city side and bt timah side. you can really throw a party there. it has a purpose. martin place living area is much smaller. the balcony is narrow and not much point, "conventional". you can feel it when you walk into it, you dun feel big. whereas trilight when you walk in you feel the spaciousness. bargain go take a look, serious. trilight was built better. even its calling system is also one class higher than martin place.

trilight is also very near to Newton MRT, you can have direct ride to both raffles place and new downtown, no need to change train. martin place is a fair price though. (I'm familiar with both projects).

2. Why is the Land Register opened for searches by anyone? The Singapore Land Authority (SLA) maintains a public land-register in accordance with the Land Titles Act. This land register is the authoritative record on the ownership of all properties registered under the Act in Singapore.
    Section 161 of the Act provides that any person may, upon payment of a prescribed fee, have access to the land-register for the purpose of inspection and search. Through this search, a person may obtain land and ownership information of the property he is interested in. However, he can only conduct this search if he provides SLA with the property's address (or the property's Lot number and Mukim/Town subdivision number) and pays the requisite fees. The information that is made available to him is part of the public record of the property that he has identified.

yes, very likely VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIP discount.
    could it be discount for bulk purchase? maybe bought many unit besides this one
    Ong lai ah!

Quote Originally Posted by amk View Post
    Why is the Land Register opened for searches by anyone
    but they got say after getting hold of the infor, we can openly post the details of the buyer in a public forum?

possible. likely a multiple unit purchaser. however, there are 4 caveats which are lodged for multiple purchasers for DUO.

a caveat for 16 units worth 20.3m.
    another for 3 units worth 6.5m.
    another 2 for 2 units worth 3.9m and 2.5m.

Quote Originally Posted by onglai View Post
    could it be discount for bulk purchase? maybe bought many unit besides this one

possible. likely a multiple unit purchaser. however, there are 4 caveats which are lodged for multiple purchasers for DUO.

a caveat for 16 units worth 20.3m.
    another for 3 units worth 6.5m.
    another 2 for 2 units worth 3.9m and 2.5m.
    Can discount the 2 for 2 unit buyer.

Unlikely to be 3 units buyer as well because not logical for developer to give big discount on 4 bedder for someone who bough 2 1 bedder units.

Most likely it will be the one with 16 units. Should be Peter Lim right?

Unlikely to be 3 units buyer as well because not logical for developer to give big discount on 4 bedder for someone who bough 2 1 bedder units.

1 big 15 small = agar agar 20 mil...

Ong lai ah!

since this is a seperate caveat for 48-20, it is none of the 4 caveats which are lodged for multiple units. i m sure there are many who bought multiple units and lodged seperate caveats for all the units.

its a forum, you do not have to own up. Anyway agents already have all the caveat details and names.

since this is a seperate caveat for 48-20, it is none of the 4 caveats which are lodged for multiple units. i m sure there are many who bought multiple units and lodged seperate caveats for all the units.
    Not necessary because the buyer might have negotiated the purchase in bulk but the units are actually going to separate individual like children or siblings. so I guess the caveat could be lodge separately.

St Regis #08-03 3757 sq ft

13 Dec 2013 2151psf $8.08m

no prior caveat was lodged.

as reference:

#07-03 27 Jun 2006 $8.212m

#05-03 28 Jul 2009 $9.5m

#04 and #03-03 sold in june and july 2006 around $8.4m.

de-coupling or firesale?

......but how would u feel if one day u see yr name appearing in one of the units tat u hv bought, yr background actively discussed n googled upon?
    i paraphrase from some book. cannot remember the exact wordings.

the barking of the hyenas does not bother the lion at all. the barkings are like water off a duck's back.
    the lion is not on guard against the hyenas at all. it will just laze about in the sun with the hyenas circling and barking at the lion.
    if the lion feels like it, it will just get up and swat a few hyenas.

the powerful, the rich, (lions) are not bothered at all by what we say (hyenas), our opinions of them dont matter to them. only opinion that matter to lions are other lions.

Quote Originally Posted by august View Post
    its a forum, you do not have to own up. Anyway agents already have all the caveat details and names.
    the qn is whether u see agents posting details of their clients infor to the public bo.

i paraphrase from some book. cannot remember the exact wordings.

the barking of the hyenas does not bother the lion at all. the barkings are like water off a duck's back.
    the lion is not on guard against the hyenas at all. it will just laze about in the sun with the hyenas circling and barking at the lion.
    if the lion feels like it, it will just get up and swat a few hyenas.

the powerful, the rich, (lions) are not bothered at all by what we say (hyenas), our opinions of them dont matter to them. only opinion that matter to lions are other lions.
    tink u hv misunderstood me totally. I am not the least concerned if buyers (be it filthy rich or poor) will be affected by our opinions. I am advocating the fact tat no one shd leak confidential infor of others to the public.

eg even if u dun mind sharing yr bedscenes videos wif us doesn't mean tat it is right for me to upload it here for others to enjoy, no?

eg even if u dun mind sharing yr bedscenes videos wif us doesn't mean tat it is right for me to upload it here for others to enjoy, no?
    it is your right since you are in the bedscenes also.

my guess: developer sale
    won't b surprised if there're still unsold units since no updates will b provided by developer once TOP... many of the CCR developers still holding huge inventory of unsold units, thus if one is really interested to buy, no need to go for resale

St Regis #08-03 3757 sq ft

13 Dec 2013 2151psf $8.08m

no prior caveat was lodged.

as reference:

#07-03 27 Jun 2006 $8.212m

#05-03 28 Jul 2009 $9.5m

#04 and #03-03 sold in june and july 2006 around $8.4m.

de-coupling or firesale?
    if you dont't own any property, you're short. take cover quickly