Page 823 of 886 FirstFirst ... 323723773813819820821822823824825826827833873 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,115 of 4428

Thread: A few CCR transactions sold at a loss (reported in The Edge)

Solitaire

Sold 15 JUL 2016 5A BALMORAL PARK #XX-XX 1,625sq ft 1,587psf
    Bought 19 APR 2007 2,186psf

Luma

Sold 18 JUL 2016 6 RIVER VALLEY GROVE #XX-XX 904sq ft 1,759psf
    Bought 25 OCT 2011 1,858psf

If MAS actions against BSI, the few 1MDB-linked bankers, and seizing of the properties linked to Jho Low are not actions against money laundering, what is it?

Looks like what you said contradicts with FACTS.......................

It is the actions of those so-called so righteous people, including USA Department of Justice that doesn't even dare to name the name of the person and just use "Malaysia Official 1" that is pretentious enough! Is Canada also like that??? Seems like it you know, filled with the kind of people like you?

Even is Singapore is haven for corrupt businessmen of China and Indonesia, they will also only buy CCR and not OCR like Crapbelle, so there is no guarantee Crapbelle will not fall to $500+ psf in next recession (since no support from these rich businessmen)..............

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad View Post
    Not going to happen, as I said. Singapore has been and will continue to be a haven for corrupt businessmen of China and Indonesia, and perhaps even Vietnam and Thailand. When MAS says that it is against money laundering, I seriously doubt it means it.
    Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    If Rivergate hit $1000 psf, Crapbelle will hit $500 psf again? Oh no no!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    If MAS actions against BSI, the few 1MDB-linked bankers, and seizing of the properties linked to Jho Low are not actions against money laundering, what is it?

Looks like what you said contradicts with FACTS.......................

It is the actions of those so-called so righteous people, including USA Department of Justice that doesn't even dare to name the name of the person and just use "Malaysia Official 1" that is pretentious enough! Is Canada also like that??? Seems like it you know, filled with the kind of people like you?

Even is Singapore is haven for corrupt businessmen of China and Indonesia, they will also only buy CCR and not OCR like Crapbelle, so there is no guarantee Crapbelle will not fall to $500+ psf in next recession (since no support from these rich businessmen)..............
    Well, MAS basically has turned a blind eye to money laundering until the most recent, prominent case to which it can not turn a blind eye. I lived in Singapore for 17 years, and my wife worked in securities industries. I saw money move into Singapore from questionable sources on a daily basis, and basically Singapore welcomed every penny what washed up its shore, until recently. As August said, what Singapore does is entirely different from it says. The worst part is that Singapore doesn't give a darn what its neighbors say about its open door to offshore ill-gotten money. If you disagree with me, just ask yourself how many luxury condos in CCR are 90% sold to Indonesians and Chinese, who don't even live in Singapore.
    Last edited by stalingrad; 27th July 2016 at 12:32 AM.

Questions to you:

1) How can you see if you have not worked in many of the banks and is in charge of money flow over these many banks? What you said seems like what you "think" rather than "facts"?

2) Luxury condos in CCR 90% sold to Indonesians and Chinese?

Ok, What I can tell you is that:
    a) It is not true that CCR luxury condos 90% sold to Indonesians and Chinese!

b) Why would you always associate Indonesians and Chinese with illegal money? There are lots of people earning illegal money all over the world, and there are lots of them in Canada as well (including 1 famous case of Barrick Gold based in Canada scamming many investors off their money with fake gold deposits!)

c) It is NOT TRUE that Indonesians and Chinese don't even live in the CCR luxury condos they bought, because they do when they are here on business trip and holidays, and some for their family members or their children to study here. (I know this very well because I live in CCR with these people as neighbours, and I see for myself that either they are occupied by their family members very often with children studying here or they leave their properties vacant so that they can come back anytime without having to live in hotels (may be they believe spending money on hotels then is real waste of money?)).

So, I back up what I said with FACTs based on what I saw, but you are just making baseless comments based on your own personal skewed opinions!

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad View Post
    Well, MAS basically has turned a blind eye to money laundering until the most recent, prominent case to which it can not turn a blind eye. I lived in Singapore for 17 years, and my wife worked in securities industries. I saw money move into Singapore from questionable sources on a daily basis, and basically Singapore welcomed every penny what washed up its shore, until recently. As August said, what Singapore does is entirely different from it says. The worst part is that Singapore doesn't give a darn what its neighbors say about its open door to offshore ill-gotten money. If you disagree with me, just ask yourself how many luxury condos in CCR are 90% sold to Indonesians and Chinese, who don't even live in Singapore.