Page 862 of 886 FirstFirst ... 362762812852858859860861862863864865866872 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,310 of 4428

Thread: A few CCR transactions sold at a loss (reported in The Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    its more of the same actually. occasionally, there will be some interesting fire sales but as a whole, there is not "more weakness" to speak of.

Yesterday, I saw an advert for a 3 bedder unit at Cube 8 (not the most desirable of CCR of course) that was asking for <1100psf. I think the ad was posted at 12am+ tues morning. I called at 12pm and he told me sold already. while i am not sure if its a real transaction, i think it may be real. the ad has since been taken down. we may also not see the caveat if the unit was paid for by some cash rich buyer in full cash.
    follow up on this: looks like the sale was real and the buyer is now trying to flip the option out? that's legal for completed units right?

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...or-sale-cube-8

CCR has crashed! It is cheap now relative to OCR private property prices, especially like those in the West Coast and Jurong area, everyday under slow "poison" gas and still selling at HISTORICAL PEAK price now!
    Anyway, we will DEFINITELY see OCR private property prices CRASH in next few years (UNLESS the SUN no longer rise from the East)...

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad View Post
    Looks like CCR is dying a painful death. OCR appears to be holding up pretty well. Our area has come down a bit, but no more than 10%. Two reasons. First, economy is bad. Second, the center of Singapore has lost its charm.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    CCR has crashed! It is cheap now relative to OCR private property prices, especially like those in the West Coast and Jurong area, everyday under slow "poison" gas and still selling at HISTORICAL PEAK price now!
    Anyway, we will DEFINITELY see OCR private property prices CRASH in next few years (UNLESS the SUN no longer rise from the East)...
    Does the sun rise or set from the central?
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    follow up on this: looks like the sale was real and the buyer is now trying to flip the option out? that's legal for completed units right?

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...or-sale-cube-8
    wow, this kind of deal dont need to think

Don't need to think means don't need to bother or better grab?