Page 864 of 886 FirstFirst ... 364764814854860861862863864865866867868874 ... LastLast
Results 4,316 to 4,320 of 4428

Thread: A few CCR transactions sold at a loss (reported in The Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    wah bro, u r the one who whacked again ah.
    haha....no lah. I wish i have more names to use.....now have to wait for my children to grow up first. I am just speculating regarding the price. It looks high floor but the noise can be disturbing....however the place has great potential esp when the MRT is completed.

You say for so many years already, you not tired ah. You crash crash crash. People already collected rental for 5 years. 4 to 5k a month, 50k a year. Already 250k in pocket and still counting.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    CCR has crashed! It is cheap now relative to OCR private property prices, especially like those in the West Coast and Jurong area, everyday under slow "poison" gas and still selling at HISTORICAL PEAK price now!
    Anyway, we will DEFINITELY see OCR private property prices CRASH in next few years (UNLESS the SUN no longer rise from the East)...

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb View Post
    You say for so many years already, you not tired ah. You crash crash crash. People already collected rental for 5 years. 4 to 5k a month, 50k a year. Already 250k in pocket and still counting.
    Hiak hiak hiak...

I got so tired to trying to counter him and others that I gave up le. Just don't say never share lah, people share but people like him refuse to listen.

Just happily collect my dues and carry on. (Blow whistle)...
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb View Post
    ABSD (if any) already recoup liao...

Sophia Residence

Sold 10 APR 2017 7 SOPHIA ROAD #XX-XX 1,033sq ft 1,557psf
    Buy 6 OCT 2009 1,631psf

Freehold compact 3 bedder selling at LOWER quantum and psf than park place. hmm...