Page 118 of 148 FirstFirst ... 889398103108113114115116117118119120121122123128133138143 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,540 of 4428

Thread: A few CCR transactions sold at a loss (reported in The Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    bro cartman,

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...the-waterfront lowball this one lah. zouk will be gone soon rite?
    tribeca is just further down the road from trillium and it seems like an attractive asking price. i will go do some research but forgot to mention one criteria which is we are buying for own stay...so we prefer those vacant units or tenancy which is expiring in 3-6 months.

my 4 bedder maintenance only $500. not atas. lol.
    well 1 bedder The Cape is $500/mth
    Thats D15 not even CCR

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Paterson Residence 3 Bedders only $700 pm lah (so less than Cosmo), not a lot considering that you have Concierge Service, fully air-con lift lobby on every floor and full facilities, and you can park more than 1 car (lots of car park space because got 2 levels of underground car park spaces)...........

not v close to him/them (actually 2 friends). turned stuck up after moving there. haahahaha.

jokes aside, i think can have 2nd car park for a fee but not sure how much. usually not exhorbitant?

3 bedder in CCR? no, i don't think $700 is the norm. even 4 bedders at most around there. except teddy's paterson residences, maybe more than cosmo. i don't think even trillium is that ex.
    Last edited by teddybear; 28-03-16 at 22:17.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    Bro
    forget Trillium....

find it really ugly .... ahahahaha

Cosmo's design is quite timeless...

I find Trillium very noisy ... esp the side facing GWC.... with noise = comes dust ....

and i am one who love to open my window for breeze ..

the quieter side that faces inward ..will be noisy for the next 10yrs ?
    yeah, i had to write off trillium the moment my wife disliked it vs cosmopolitan lol

when i viewed a few units at trillium and cosmopolitan previously, i don't recall hearing any noise from the mrt construction though.

think maybe the owners who are selling is because the rental market is pretty bad...one owner complained his current rental is 8k and the new offer is only 6k

700-1000 maintenance for 3/4 bedder is very normal ... dun know why u said not normal....

Most of the cainhill/Scotts whatever projects have this sum.

Clunny park residence, the one still building , has 1200 for a 2bd.

500 will soon be the floor

bro cartman,

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...e-the-cornwall looks damn relac. lol. will be a good bargain between 13xx to 14xxpsf if seller is willing to sell at that price. max max 1500psf. next to the very atas leedon residences.
    thanks, another new place to look at. looks like i have a lot of homework tonight

Quote Originally Posted by cartman View Post
    tribeca is just further down the road from trillium and it seems like an attractive asking price. i will go do some research but forgot to mention one criteria which is we are buying for own stay...so we prefer those vacant units or tenancy which is expiring in 3-6 months.
    if this unit is #05-02 to #08-02, the seller paid between 2.6694m to 3m. so asking 3m is already potentially selling at a loss. i think can try 1500 to 1600psf.

Quote Originally Posted by amk View Post
    700-1000 maintenance for 3/4 bedder is very normal ... dun know why u said not normal....

it is actually very scarey ... the way maintenance charges are going up ...

in 2006 i turned down one 2900 sqft 3 bedroom unit becos the maintenance was freaking 800 a mth ... i wonder how much is they charging now ..

ok lor, my condo cheapskate lor. mgt even lowered the maintenance by dunno how many $ per share after the last agm. (dunno how much, my wife keeping track).

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    Other than whether can park 2nd car for free or not, also have to ask:
    * Got Concierge service in the condo?
    * Got fully air-con lift lobby and on every floor?

These are other important criteria if you want to rent out to high-end expats in future (which many overlook)..... Makes a lot of difference!
    thanks for sharing.

iirc i viewed a unit at the paterson (cant remember the exact condo name) and it has air con lift lobby and concierge service but the air does not smell like its fresh..kind of a damp water smell in the lift lobby

speaking of concierge, i saw vermont on cairnhill had a concierge desk last year but it seemed to be gone now lol

it is actually very scarey ... the way maintenance charges are going up ...

in 2006 i turned down one 2900 sqft 3 bedroom unit becos the maintenance was freaking 800 a mth ... i wonder how much is they charging now ..
    ever since i started my MM hunt, i notice that the maintenance for a typical MM is >$300.
    For ATAS MMs will be closer to $500

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    What I don't understand is why Cosmopolitan has no Tennis Court (when they actually got space to build one)?
    yeah lor...even vermont on cairnhill managed to squeeze in a tennis court

ok lor, my condo cheapskate lor. mgt even lowered the maintenance by dunno how many $ per share after the last agm. (dunno how much, my wife keeping track).
    newer condo + smaller boutique condos tend to charge higher i guess .... as it has fewer owners ...

older condos ... would have collected enuff over the years ... and can afford to lower even

thanks for sharing.

iirc i viewed a unit at the paterson (cant remember the exact condo name) and it has air con lift lobby and concierge service but the air does not smell like its fresh..kind of a damp water smell in the lift lobby

speaking of concierge, i saw vermont on cairnhill had a concierge desk last year but it seemed to be gone now lol
    hard to find concierge staff these days. heard sophia residence had quite a few? let's see how long they can survive when residents take over the management.

your condo looks like a good place for own stay hehe

hard to find concierge staff these days. heard sophia residence had quite a few? let's see how long they can survive when residents take over the management.
    talking about Concierge ... i really miss mine in NYC... white glove apartment ...

the Concierge service is better than our singapore hotel's.

come Thanksgiving i always give them Ang Pow ...

i found out that the maintenance for residences @ evelyn 4 bedder 2250 sq ft is $590+GST = 631. i find the project quite ok. Just giving an example. maybe i low class lor. i guess bro amk and teddy have very high tastes.

took a quick glance at sophia residence, psf seems low...any catch?

talking about Concierge ... i really miss mine in NYC... white glove apartment ...

the Concierge service is better than our singapore hotel's.

come Thanksgiving i always give them Ang Pow ...
    btw, a lot of these concierges at condos are not FULL concierge like the one at st regis? they work from 9 to 5 and then knock off?

May have KTV view.... dont get caught LOL

I have OCR project that has 500 maintenance, and that's a 400 plus unit project.
    Landscape, cleaning, security are the 3 biggest cost items. Now all of them have "progressive wage" model, so it will escalate very fast. Securiy guard will become 3 shifts instead of 2 soon. Another immediate jump.
    Look HDB 5R cons fee plus car season parking is already 200 plus. 500 for a condo 3/4 bd is cheap already.

i found out that the maintenance for residences @ evelyn 4 bedder 2250 sq ft is $590+GST = 631. i find the project quite ok. Just giving an example. maybe i low class lor. i guess bro amk and teddy have very high tastes.
    Just curious ... if the lobby is airconned on every floor ...

technically if you leave your main door open ... you can enjoy the cool air from inside your unit ?

I have OCR project that has 500 maintenance, and that's a 400 plus unit project.
    Landscape, cleaning, security are the 3 biggest cost items. Now all of them have "progressive wage" model, so it will escalate very fast. Securiy guard will become 3 shifts instead of 2 soon. Another immediate jump.
    Look HDB 5R cons fee plus car season parking is already 200 plus. 500 for a condo 3/4 bd is cheap already.
    My OCR LH Townhouse maintenance only $300+....
    i think still very project dependent.
    Maybe yours belong to the ATAS OCR type

if u drive, u kenna erp left right centre. the plot is also sandwiched in a valley beside the very old buildings of POMO/parklane shopping mall and some say sleazy peace centre. above the valley is the currently being constructed sophia hills.

that's really quite low...my friend's newton 18 3 br maintenance was $800 more than 10 years ago

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Technically yes (good enough to cool your living room)!
    But I have never seen anybody done that.......... Ha ha ha!
    If people can afford that kind of living they won't scrimp on electricity for their own house's air-con (and sacrifice their own privacy).........

technically if you leave your main door open ... you can enjoy the cool air from inside your unit ?

if u drive, u kenna erp left right centre. the plot is also sandwiched in a valley beside the very old buildings of POMO/parklane shopping mall and some say sleazy peace centre. above the valley is the currently being constructed sophia hills.
    hmmm ok figured there must be a reason for the low psf...then why you recommend me this? lol

My estate is 8xx,000 sqft
    3 entrances
    3 sets of security guards
    trees everywhere like botanic gardens - leave sweepers sweep on alternate days (whole estate)
    Fumigate fortnightly

my maintenance charge is low $400's

gotta check with teddy. but aiyoh, how can like that in the SUPER ATAS condo?

hmmm ok figured there must be a reason for the low psf...then why you recommend me this? lol
    hahahah ya why you recommend ? aahhaha

bro sophia ... no car can be quite a climb ... can go down to PS and MRT lah ( by stairs )
    but coming back you wont want to climb those stairs ... you end up walking the slope ...

i was there 3 weeks ago ... decided that Mt Emily is a better condo hahaha though further from main MRT ...