Page 17 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2712131415161718192021222732374247 ... LastLast

Thread: A few CCR transactions sold at a loss (reported in The Edge)

I am mistaken then. Was following some of the post here and thought the price pull back. 2k psf stillno pullback ah.

asking din pullback.

but for e.g. the 2 transactions in aspen heights so far this year is in the 14xxpsf range. standard units transacted in past 2 years were in the 12xx to 1600psf range. so its around mid point. can be considered just a slight ease off.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    I am mistaken then. Was following some of the post here and thought the price pull back. 2k psf stillno pullback ah.

The Lincoln Residences $2,942,000 1841 sq ft 1598psf Mar-12

surely, this 4 bedder is a better deal than a 4 bedder at Sky Habitat?

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

To most new launch buyers, it is a lousy deal to buy Lincoln Residences! Why? Because:
    1) Have to come out with 40% cash upfront and get the 60% loan immediately instead of just 20% cash upfront and the other 20% can wait 3 years if buy Sky Habitat
    2) SSD payable period over before TOP for Sky Habitat so can flip, don't have to be stuck for 4 years holding the physical property and deal with tenants.
    3) Banks may not match valuation of resale / sub-sale transaction price for Sky Habitat, got to come out with more CASH!

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    To most new launch buyers, it is a lousy deal to buy Lincoln Residences! Why? Because:
    1) Have to come out with 40% cash upfront and get the 60% loan immediately instead of just 20% cash upfront and the other 20% can wait 3 years if buy Sky Habitat
    2) SSD payable period over before TOP for Sky Habitat so can flip, don't have to be stuck for 4 years holding the physical property and deal with tenants.
    3) Banks may not match valuation of resale / sub-sale transaction price for Sky Habitat, got to come out with more CASH!
    How do u noe? R u one of them?

quantum for sky habitat probably a lot lesser at $2m...

Quote Originally Posted by august
    their 4bdr 17xxsqft hor

unless crapland last min shrink the sizes ....but den may not gel wif the facade anymore....wakakakkaa

Lincoln Res 4 bedders have alot of left-over. The view is blocked and there is one stack west facing. The 3+1 there is a better buy but I was put off by the mass of concrete left, right & centre.

Wah, you so clever? Nothing beat being involved as insider! However, I am very diversified and I shift my money around, so tikam a bit small small never mind since gov purposely open such opportunity for 20% LTV (equivalent) and another 20% deferred payment for 3 years for new launch vs resale? Furthermore quantum very small only since even 3BRs only 9xx sqft (even got 3BRs 6xx sqft), so tikam tikam a bit, waiting for next greater fool to take over! ha ha!

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    How do u noe? R u one of them?
    Last edited by teddybear; 30-03-12 at 15:41.

their 4bdr 17xxsqft hor

unless crapland last min shrink the sizes ....but den may not gel wif the facade anymore....wakakakkaa
    Its quite odd. The 3 bedder is 12xx sqft and the next jump is 4 bedder 17xx sqft. It'll be better if its 14xx sqft then the quantum jump may not be so much

Cannot because you have to discount 20% useless space. How to squeeze 4 BRs and still tell people it is a 4 BR and space so small?

Quote Originally Posted by insigina
    Its quite odd. The 3 bedder is 12xx sqft and the next jump is 4 bedder 17xx sqft. It'll be better if its 14xx sqft then the quantum jump may not be so much

Wah, you so clever? Nothing beat being involved as insider! However, I am very diversified and I shift my money around, so tikam a bit small small never mind since gov purposely open such opportunity for 20% LTV (equivalent) and another 20% deferred payment for 3 years for new launch vs resale? Furthermore quantum very small only since even 3BRs only 9xx sqft (even got 3BRs 6xx sqft), so tikam tikam a bit, waiting for next greater fool to take over! ha ha!
    wise of u to abandon ccr and move on with the trend

http://www.skyhabitat-bishan.sg/floor_plans.html

actually smallest 4bdr starts from 1539sqft

i am curious to see 721sqft 2bdr layout.....shd be the hottest buy

if they stick to 1700psf for their 1776 sq ft 4 bedder, the quantum is 3m wor. refer to:

if they reduce to 1600psf and sell their smallest sized 4 bedder at 1539sq ft unit at 1600psf then yes, 2.5m. 1776 sq ft they will need to sell at 1500psf to make the difference "significant" enough at 2.66m

Quote Originally Posted by august

if they stick to 1700psf for their 1776 sq ft 4 bedder, the quantum is 3m wor. refer to:

if they reduce to 1600psf and sell their smallest sized 4 bedder at 1539sq ft unit at 1600psf then yes, 2.5m. 1776 sq ft they will need to sell at 1500psf to make the difference "significant" enough at 2.66m
    Honestly, do you think such prices in bishan LH99 can sell? Some people say Bedok Res is (was) hot due to the full integration factor but even today you can walk in and have your pick of 4 bedder below 2m.

deleted...

Honestly, do you think such prices in bishan LH99 can sell? Some people say Bedok Res is (was) hot due to the full integration factor but even today you can walk in and have your pick of 4 bedder below 2m.
    99lh condos >2mil very tough to move......foreigners mostly out of the game and locals can hf the option of FH ulu landed with 2mil budget

that agent's website said the smallest 4 bedder is 1539 sq ft. so maybe not too big a jump afterall.
    Due to the sky garden factor, I heard there is only one unit 1539. Could be wrong.

99lh condos >2mil very tough to move......foreigners mostly out of the game and locals can hf the option of FH ulu landed with 2mil budget
    Precisely. So how can they move 17xxsqft at 2.5mil or thereabouts

Abandon CCR? Oh my gosh! I would never abandon CCR - they are my CORE holdings. The rest are just for tikam-ing, like buying new launch at obscene prices! Buying new launch is just like buying TOTO, you can get rich just by betting on TOTO all your life?
    Just more for fun than to hope to make money! We just have to move with the flow, and buying new launch is all about higher leverage (20% LTV equivalent), 20% deferred payment scheme for next 3 years, and hopefully flip to next greater fool....

wise of u to abandon ccr and move on with the trend

wah, u write in big bold red, u asking gahmen to do something about it ah? be careful hor, later they say remaining 20% must put in an escrow account with lawyers then siao liao.

Abandon CCR? Oh my gosh! I would never abandon CCR - they are my CORE holdings. The rest are just for tikam-ing, like buying new launch at obscene prices! It is just like buying TOTO, you can get rich just by betting on TOTO all your life?
    i mean stop buying ccr and move on to mm new launches

wah, u write in big bold red, u asking gahmen to do something about it ah? be careful hor, later they say remaining 20% must put in an escrow account with lawyers then siao liao.
    tats his whole idea

he will be very happy to see it happening

since ccr oredi dead...might as well pull down other segments...die die all die tgt mah

have to specify 99lh in non CCR.

true huh. if it happens, developers get hit more than us. HURRAY!

tats his whole idea

he will be very happy to see it happening

since ccr oredi dead...might as well pull down other segments...die die all die tgt mah

true huh. if it happens, developers get hit more than us. HURRAY!
    yes den we can hf cheap cheap new launches!!!

but den resale px gona hit too....LOL

Default 2RVG good deal?

MAY-10 $1,340,000 893 sq ft 1500psf
    MAR-12 $1,380,000 893 sq ft 1545psf

7 other 2 bedders of 893 or 926 sq ft transacted at 1566 to 1782psf from Apr 10 to Aug 11

in the last 2 years, Ascentia Sky's 4 bedders were sold at a wide range from 2.3m to 3.1m. most of it concentrated around 2.5m for 1851 sq ft.

that could be a reference point. while they don't move fast, over time, people do pick up 1 unit now and then.

however, in 2012, only 3 such units have changed hands at 2.53m, 2.6m and 2.64m.

so i guess its possible for them to sell some at between 2.66m and 2.99m?

A Sky...SkyH

avoid SKY high projects

Oh yes, forgot to mention that if buy new launch still got Furniture vouchers, renovation vouchers CASH-BACK! Ha ha ha ha! So good deal! Pay 20% CASH as deposit but get back 5% CASH, so actual cash down-payment only 15%! The other 20% cash required is deferred payment until 3 years or more later.