Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 92

Thread: Hillsta (D23, 99 years leasehold, Far East Organization)

  1. #11

    Default

    Indicative Pricing: $1050 ~$1100 psf

    1-BR Condo ~ $600K
    2-BR Condo ~ $900K
    3-BR Condo ~ $1.2M
    1-BR SOHO ~ $600K
    2-BR SOHO ~ $750K
    3-BR SOHO ~ $850K
    Townhouses ~ $3.2M

  2. #12

    Default

    http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Lukewa...Chu+Kang+site/

    Selling way over the expected price based on their 410psf ppr bid.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp
    Indicative Pricing: $1050 ~$1100 psf

    1-BR Condo ~ $600K
    2-BR Condo ~ $900K
    3-BR Condo ~ $1.2M
    1-BR SOHO ~ $600K
    2-BR SOHO ~ $750K
    3-BR SOHO ~ $850K
    Townhouses ~ $3.2M
    condo above the hill. remind us of paterson hill.
    Good vision of FEO.

    surrounding very different leh.

  4. #14
    ikan bilis's Avatar
    ikan bilis is offline i'm Buaya ! Girls BEWARE !!...
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    condo above the hill. remind us of paterson hill.
    Good vision of FEO.

    surrounding very different leh.
    google terrain shows not on top of hill leh....

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ikan bilis
    google terrain shows not on top of hill leh....
    the showroom is just above the hill. can spot it from the mainroad.
    they even hang the name "hillsta" on the fencing.

    Maybe later they change the slope into water features.

  6. #16

    Default

    Heard there will be alot of water features, cascading landscape. It is just next to the landed houses right?

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    this round see how they going to deal with it.
    during the launch they will probaly block the substation.
    david copperfield may do the job.

    Its marked as free magnetic therapy. A magnetic resonance pool whrer u get ur daiky dose of magnetic therapy. Save all. The need for magnetic bed, bracket n neck band!

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minority
    Its marked as free magnetic therapy. A magnetic resonance pool whrer u get ur daiky dose of magnetic therapy. Save all. The need for magnetic bed, bracket n neck band!

    sales team will have to explain in technical term to buyers.
    electrical engineering background is required.

  9. #19

    Default

    Saw Hillsta showflat photos liao. On www.facebook.com/HillstaCCK. Not bad leh, got Watertown feel.

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naomi Tan
    Saw Hillsta showflat photos liao. On www.facebook.com/HillstaCCK. Not bad leh, got Watertown feel.
    where go watertown nearby?
    It has the genting's feel, living on top of the hill.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •